Author Topic: test. booster  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Rangedmage14

• Soldier
  • got water?
test. booster
« on: July 28, 2010, 11:26:58 pm »
a couple friends recommended natural testosterone boosters to help with my football season so I figured since it's natural why not...
but I did some searching and I found gaspari novadex XT to be popular testosterone booster but no matter where I search I can't find out if it's the harmful anabolic steroid or if it's natural

i know a gaming community isnt the best place to search but everyone eventually gets into working out so who knows... if anyones ever tried it or has heard about it please let me know
Respect All
Fear None

DarkCrusade

Re: test. booster
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 11:43:10 pm »
Be it a natural booster or not, it's more harmful than you think it is.

Offline Rangedmage14

• Soldier
  • got water?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 12:10:08 am »
how so? I read online that natural boosters don't have the same effects as steroids and they're safe
Respect All
Fear None

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 12:19:12 am »
Just drink a protein shake every night like normal men.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 12:29:29 am »
You must think about what these boosters do. They grow all your muscles including your heart. This can get really awkward as soon as you stop training as hard as you did when you took boosters, because the heart muscle gets smaller, too.

Offline Rangedmage14

• Soldier
  • got water?
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 12:35:12 am »
your saying i could get a heart attack or something along those lines?

I have male gynacomastia also, I need to either take a testosterone booster or a cortisone shot, what's safer?
Respect All
Fear None

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 12:42:24 am »
If it were me in your shoes, I wouldn't take the stuff, no matter how natural it is, and how many people were to tell me it was safe, natural etc.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

DarkCrusade

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 12:50:50 am »
There is nothing that can specifically increase a kind of muscle. Everything works for your whole body and it's only natural that what I stated can cause serious heart attacks in your later life.

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 03:24:21 am »
Testosterone supplements are dangerous for your health.

That being said, there are ways of taking steroids safely, but it requires quite a bit of work on top of your regular exercise schedule and diet. It's quite a commitment: you'll basically be injecting yourself with the steroids and other drugs during one cycle of use, then you'll have go through post-cycle therapy where you use a completely different set of drugs (HCG, for example) to counteract the side effects of the steroids (such as growing breasts), you'll have to schedule and pay for regular bloodwork to make sure you're getting the dosages right and that you're not developing any serious health problems, and, through all of this, you'll still end up with testicular atrophy -- your balls and maybe your penis are going to shrink no matter what you do, you'll be getting uncontrollable erections every time you shift position, and you'll damage your liver in the process.

It takes a ton of research, work, and money to get all of this right and to see the results you're looking for. Or you can go the easy route and f**k up your health in a serious way: cancer, breast growth, heart problems, liver damage, permanent sterility. And if you don't keep up with the diet and the exercise, you'll get all of those long-term health problems without any of the benefits.

There is no such thing as a "natural" or "harmless" steroid. They all carry the same or similar health risks.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:26:09 am by VijchtiDoodah »

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 03:42:10 am »
weed might kill you after the first try

Offline 10th_account

• Soldier
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 03:47:40 am »
Cyanide is also natural. But that doesn't mean it's any better than a gainer after workout.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 04:13:09 am »
playing with hormones isn't a great idea, shouldn't you need a prescription for such heavy drugs?

Offline Rangedmage14

• Soldier
  • got water?
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 11:37:36 pm »
thanks guys it helped I'm just gunna avoid everything ball-shrinking in general haha I appreciate it
Respect All
Fear None

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2010, 12:37:56 am »
you'll be getting uncontrollable erections every time you shift position, and you'll damage your liver in the process.

Explain?

And yeah, being a juicer isn't legal for a reason.
There are other worlds than these