Author Topic: dem ghosts?  (Read 14290 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: dem ghosts?
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2010, 07:11:22 am »
It's already painful enough to read your posts, -Major-, and not (only) because of your really bad understanding of English grammar and orthography. The irony is, that everything you say about other people (stupid/trolling/"speaking against a wall"/ignoring/ignorance) is totally fitting yourself. Unfortunatly, trying to explain this to you is futile as you will only deny your immature behaviour.

You yourself are sliding off the discussion, and everyone else is, because it's pointless to discuss someone with the understanding of a 3 year old boy who has just stopped pooping into his trousers.

Now, lets get back to the subject of this topic..

Claiming everything that today's science cannot explain is supernatural is as ridiculous - in your words retarded - as saying people in Africa die because of any cause but not AIDS.

I bet if someone dropped the word "dark matter" that would be your proof of ghosts and all the shit you relate to them.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2010, 07:26:41 am »
you saw a toilet paper roll, you don't know what caused it. It may have been a mouse, wind, your ass turning or a ghost hungry for TP. The difference between the first 3 and the 4th is that mouse has been proven to exist, wind has been proven to exist and your ass has been proven to exist, while ghost hasn't been proven to exist. Choosing a ghost from so many hypothesis, as to what caused the paper roll, is retarded.
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2010, 07:32:28 am »
Dark matter is quite far away from ghosts (because if it meets with it's double it would cease to exist or whatever).
The language  part you just wrote because I confessed to have rather poor english, your english really isn't better.

besides, I'm quite a bit above average IQ (which doesn't say much, because it only works as a base, and intelligence is something else), but my understanding of things is quite far above a 3 year old.
I do even understand things I do not understand (like doing mathematics without knowing what I'm doing(it's obvious for me, but I don't have a thought process)).

And no, I'm willing to accept any other good theory of why this would happen. this doesn't mean a retard can claim that the wind in a wind still room made it happen.

edit:
you saw a toilet paper roll, you don't know what caused it. It may have been a mouse, wind, your ass turning or a ghost hungry for TP. The difference between the first 3 and the 4th is that mouse has been proven to exist, wind has been proven to exist and your ass has been proven to exist, while ghost hasn't been proven to exist. Choosing a ghost from so many hypothesis, as to what caused the paper roll, is retarded.
the 3 first ones are ruled out due to circumstances, which would leave you without any explanation. either you have some theory that can support the happenings, or you believe there's something that isn't known that caused it.
however, ignoring the fact that it did happen, which many do, is quite ignorant. - if you don't take interest (which is a valid reason to ignore it), don't join it.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:35:56 am by -Major- »

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2010, 07:38:06 am »
And no, I'm willing to accept any other good theory of why this would happen. this doesn't mean a retard can claim that the wind in a wind still room made it happen.

if you read valis' posts carefully you would understand that you yourself can generate air movement, for example by turning around quickly

I do even understand things I do not understand (like doing mathematics without knowing what I'm doing(it's obvious for me, but I don't have a thought process)).

this would explain why you're saying things while not even knowing what you're saying

the 3 first ones are ruled out due to circumstances, which would leave you without any explanation. either you have some theory that can support the happenings, or you believe there's something that isn't known that caused it.
however, ignoring the fact that it did happen, which many do, is quite ignorant. - if you don't take interest (which is a valid reason to ignore it), don't join it.

i could make up 100 more hypothesis, some would be more likely to happen some less, but as long as you don't remember some certain fact that would solve the mystery, you will not know what caused the toilet paper to roll. You won't always know everything, making up ghosts just because you don't have the answer is also retarded.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:40:57 am by Mittsu »
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2010, 07:50:10 am »
Yes, because I was the person that originally thought of the idea of ghosts.
if you read valis' posts carefully you would understand that you yourself can generate air movement, for example by turning around quickly
You got to be kidding me, if you read my post carefully it'll be explained how it cannot be. I've even tried with brute force to make it roll far (by gripping it, and give it a lot of roll power, it does not roll out 2 meters of paper).

Can you now let go off your retarded attempts to come up with a solution?
If something happens, there need to be a cause. Unless you can provide a better theory, ghost or similar is the strongest theory.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2010, 07:55:42 am »
the hypothesis of you being retarded and talking out of your ass is way more likely than the existance of ghosts, it can also be proven with loads of material you have provided since few years
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2010, 08:03:00 am »
the hypothesis of you being retarded and talking out of your ass is way more likely than the existance of ghosts, it can also be proven with loads of material you have provided since few years
well, my psycologist and tests proves otherwise, so that is ruled out. anything else you want to add, or are you only going to spam more?

DarkCrusade

« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2010, 08:10:10 am »
What do you exactly mean with "psycologist"

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2010, 08:15:32 am »
well, my psycologist and tests proves otherwise, so that is ruled out. anything else you want to add, or are you only going to spam more?

i wasn't even being serious, but i think i need to reconsider
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2010, 08:35:44 am »
majorrrrrrrrrr why are you ignoring me :[
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2010, 08:48:03 am »
majorrrrrrrrrr why are you ignoring me :[
didn't really get it D:, and my interest is in hearing some explanation to what they believe, since they obviously care about it.

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2010, 10:59:34 am »
>Dark matter is quite far away from ghosts (because if it meets with it's double it would cease to exist or whatever).
>besides, I'm quite a bit above average IQ, but my understanding of things is quite far above a 3 year old.
>I do even understand things I do not understand (like doing mathematics without knowing what I'm doing(it's obvious for me, but I don't have a thought process)).

#1: What you said about Dark Matter is completely f**king retarded.
#2: You are a pretentious ***got and I think everyone agrees with me on this.
#3: "I do even understand things I do not understand" wat wat

Also this one get's me still.
I'm not sure if I belive in ghosts or just some 4th dimension creature.. or some invisible creatures (like IR light etc stuff) that are quite intelligent.

How can you say something so absolutely stupid and then go on and say you're smarter than the average prole.

Also I see this happening with a few pages because I'm motherf**king psychic.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2010, 11:08:49 am »
Feels like the good old times. Now we just need panzer and chakra and a dash of captain ben or flamingogogo
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2010, 11:42:09 am »
dark matter as in quantum physics.
that picture is completely irrelevant to what you want to say.

obviously since nobody can provide a better theory, the only smart option would be to go for something super natural or something completely undiscovered.

I guess I win this argument.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2010, 11:49:25 am »
I'm so close to loosing all my patience.

You were told to be wrong with dark matter so you should've looked it up somewhere (even if you did at wikipedia). The thing you were talking about is called anti matter and is something completly different, but someone with your understanding of science would not understand this at all.

Talking about pictures that are in the wrong place: Compared to Dascoo's choice yours is a joke, it's a shame that you are too ignorant to notice this. 

Never seen such an inane discussion in years..
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 11:52:49 am by DarkCrusade »

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2010, 11:56:22 am »
Flaming, childish argument, 4chan image macros, and DarkCrusade is losing his patience. I've always wondered what it would be like to lock a thread before I even have breakfast, and now I know.

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2010, 12:43:19 pm »
You people should be permabanned and burned at the stake (similarly extreme punishments, I know) for tempting me to open this thread and therefore lowering my IQ.

Vijcht, I love you. I would propose, but my girlfriend would castrate me, and no one wants that. You fought valiantly, but no amount of reason will change the views of anyone with horrible grammar.