Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 18080 times)

Offline killzonea59

• Soldier
  • nut up or shut up :D
9/11
« on: September 06, 2010, 12:14:21 am »
Is anyone else getting tired of going through all this every year?
I'm not against the US since i live in Missouri.

But they do it every year, show all these videos, its all about the SAME event, just different stories, i think we know enough about that day that we know terrorists took over planes and crashed into 2 of the most important buildings of the US, why do they keep making new videos with new stories trying to explain what happened? and then on every single one, its the same story. "all i know, is that was walking outside, and i turned and saw 2 planes crashing, then i was like 'OMG!!!"
and then they have to ALWAYS go into showing the ppl jumping out of the windows, doing suicide. And i feel so bad watching it. I feel so pissed off and everything and i wanna do something about it, but honestly, what all can u do at 17? -_-

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 12:27:16 am »
Maybe because thousands of innocent people died and two historical landmarks were destroyed...

It's a horrific event that need not be forgotten anytime soon.
There are other worlds than these

Offline killzonea59

• Soldier
  • nut up or shut up :D
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 12:46:09 am »
Well I know.
I understand why, I just don't understand why its not a national day or something.
I sit and watch it, i do nothing but feel bad  :(
I wish i could do something about it.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 01:23:11 am »
A hundred times as many die every year of starvation, but 9/11 is the modern day wake up call. It tells us that even the US isn't impenetrable to terror.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline ValiS

• Major
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 02:32:05 am »
Maybe they make so many programs about the official version to balance the growing amount of materials about other theories. And I can understand them, because the official version is harder and harder to believe..

And before you call me a conspiracy theorist tell me, what makes the official version NOT a conspiracy theory? Just the fact that it is official?
I eat EFCs for breakfast (with a lot of ketchup ...)

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 03:05:40 am »
Every year that 9/11 comes around, paranoia is renewed. Simple, necessary paranoia.

Offline 10th_account

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 03:35:47 am »
They show the videos because bored people with nothing better to do will watch it. I doubt the networks would do it if there wasn't any monetary gain in it.

Offline freestyler

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 04:12:15 am »
They show the videos because bored people with nothing better to do will watch it. I doubt the networks would do it if there wasn't any monetary gain in it.
What he said.
And "thanks" to this, TV stations don't have to think of new content and just show it over and over again.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 04:56:28 am »
I agree; we should have reached the point where we don't need to make a big deal about this anymore.  You want to honor the people who died? Then honor them by not passing PATRIOT Acts and adding ridiculous airport security regulations and the like.  The cost and inconvenience of those programs are the true damages of the terrorists; hitting the towers was just a bonus for them.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 07:46:26 am »
I agree; we should have reached the point where we don't need to make a big deal about this anymore.  You want to honor the people who died? Then honor them by not passing PATRIOT Acts and adding ridiculous airport security regulations and the like.  The cost and inconvenience of those programs are the true damages of the terrorists; hitting the towers was just a bonus for them.

+1
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
  • It's a real burn, being right so often.
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 09:19:35 am »
+2  ;)

{Law}Gamer_2k4 for president anyone?

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2010, 09:41:07 am »
Maybe because thousands of innocent people died and two historical landmarks were destroyed...

It's a horrific event that need not be forgotten anytime soon.
click

On topic: I do get your point even though 9/11 is mostly forgotten here (Europe) by now. We do, however, have our own events in the past that are similar to 9/11. By similar I mean something that has strongly touched many (or in this case, every) people.

I'm not saying it's disturbing me, but there is one thing that does bug me a bit. Every year in Finland we raise money for the veterans who fought in wars over fifty years ago. Of course it's reasonable to pay them for making Finland what it is currently, but the problem is that there aren't so many actual soldiers left anymore. The amount of money raised every year is huge and only a fraction of it is actually given to the veterans. I'm sure there's already much more than enough money to keep the veterans satisfied until the last one of them has passed away. All the money is certainly not used for what it was meant to.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2010, 10:38:41 am »
Its our two minutes hate.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2010, 12:11:54 pm »
we know terrorists took over planes and crashed into 2 of the most important buildings of the US

Stupid people, you all believe what media tells you to believe.

I lost the actual video but here's the main point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0-eroqs-ok

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3JSEqNtlg <---- don't miss this.

I hope this made you change your mind.

Offline Veritas

• Camper
  • Waco
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 12:29:09 pm »
Stupid people, you all believe what media tells you to believe.

I lost the actual video but here's the main point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0-eroqs-ok

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u3JSEqNtlg <---- don't miss this.

I hope this made you change your mind.
Thanks for linking to The Onion and a rap song, I've seen the error of my ways
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 12:31:04 pm »
You might think it's only a rap song and some news show. Whatever.

Your brains have been fucked by US government.

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 01:30:56 pm »
ahahaha you cant be fucking serious centurion

the onion lmao
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline Centurion

• Flagrunner
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010, 01:56:45 pm »
Oh shit. Sorry about tha onion thing - as I said, I don't have the actual video anymore. You can find shitloads of  REAL video clips that tell the story what actually happened 9/11.

Offline Veritas

• Camper
  • Waco
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 02:07:08 pm »
Oh s**t. Sorry about tha onion thing - as I said, I don't have the actual video anymore. You can find s**tloads of  REAL video clips that tell the story what actually happened 9/11.
I, too, base my worldview off youtube videos
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Offline ValiS

• Major
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 02:08:20 pm »
Every time someone doubts the official version people around him scream "conspiracy theory! paranoid! crazy"

And then wonder why the official story is told so often? Ironic.

Also, could someone explain why is the conspiracy theory that "terrorists hijacked planes and flew them to the towers with amazing accuracy" more believable than the conspiracy theory that "explosives were used".

@Veritas
Why has youtube deleted and censored some of the 9/11 videos?
I eat EFCs for breakfast (with a lot of ketchup ...)