Author Topic: inf_L4D Sewers  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
inf_L4D Sewers
« on: September 29, 2010, 04:25:35 pm »
L4D Sewers
version: Zombies in teh sewers

My Comments:
Yes, I have copied and pasted the format of this post. 'Tis a good format. And you know, there is one easter egg included that I removed from the 'objects' screenshot. My goal is [still] to create a valuable map for all ya zombie-killin' Soldat players. Oh, and the 'overview' screenshot is at 100% zoom in Polyworks.

Difficulty Rating:
The beginning is at medium difficulty; the next main part at hard difficulty; the section before grabbing the flag is nice and almost relaxed; the end, after grabbing the flag, varies dramatically - sometimes it is very easy and sometimes the spawns go wonky and everything becomes chaotic.

You Could Still Help Me Test:
For the L4D Weapons Mod, the maps runs great and the odds are (kind of) on your side; with default weapons and saw-using Boogie Men, it's edgy and sharp, like any zombie map should be (you have to be tactical).

Videos:
Middle section; with l4d mod
Proof of Alpha waypoints 85% working; hey buddy, you try to waypoint this shiz (Keron Cyst excluded)

Tested with:
Left 4 Dead Weapons Modification
Download Mod
Topic Thread

And
The default weapons.ini
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:10:13 pm by Blacksheepboy »

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
Re: inf_L4D Sewers (Polite)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 12:41:29 am »
Where shall I test this map with you?

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
Re: inf_L4D Sewers (Polite)
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 03:47:02 pm »
Haha, thanks for the enthusiastic reply.

Yeah, you've pointed out something obvious. I don't have a server testing this map. It may be obvious or not, but I meant "testing through playing with bots on single player". Of course, this isn't nearly as fun as playing with humans because Allied bots are retarted.

I'd love to play some of this stuff online, but my only access to internet right now is a public library soo that's a no-go.