Author Topic: The Most Annoying Soldat moments  (Read 3419 times)

Offline kunderez

• Major(1)
The Most Annoying Soldat moments
« on: October 13, 2010, 02:32:15 pm »
#1) You're in a raging chase for the enemy flagger and you see incoming nades... you desire the flag so badly, that you push your movement skills to the utmost limits and successfully dodge those flying fruits of doom. You congratulate yourself for doing such nice maneuvers and continue your hunt... and BOOM!!! You just died because of those nades that didn't even hit you, the same nades that you saw exploding below you a moment ago...

#2) You see enemy starting to reload his MP5 and you see a delicious opportunity being built just for your pleasure... you start full-body, close range spraying with your full MP5 at the helpless enemy... poor enemy... blood is bursting everywhere and are enjoying momentarily insuperability... however, after reloading his MP5 the enemy takes your full health with 5 MP5 bullets.. and walks away...

#3) During intensive combat, you see health pack spawning near you, like it would be a gift from the gods of soldat... you bravely fight your way to the heavenly health pack with furious maneuvers and precisely aimed, some would say, artistic shots... and when you finally touch the holy healthpack after slaughtering few enemy waves... well... nothing happens and you can even hear the gods of soldat laughing at your desperate attempts to burrow into the evil illusion of healthpack...

#4) It's the last few seconds of a important clanwar and your team has to cap once more to win. Stakes are high, everyone is hopeful and the situation is extremely intensive. You manage to survive with the enemy flag and you are going for a certain cap, you see yourself already a hero... and TOUCHDOWN!!! ..???..WTFWTFWTF!!!!!!! You just ran through your flag, carrying the opposite team's flag and nothing happened... there is nothing more to do than just rumble around like an idiot for few seconds trying to actually touch the flag you're already inside of... and the clanwar is lost due to timelimit.

#5) You sneak attack helpless enemy flagger... "he is easy target *HAHA*" you think at the same time shooting him straight into the face with m79...*BOOM*.. no effect... you curse your luck loudly and quickly change to plan B - socom, and start firing like mad? nope, your socom must be reloaded first because you had empty weapon with you from the start... and the enemy flagger runs away  and lives his life happily ever after...

#6) You rush into the enemy base and of course.. fulfill your reserves ( nades, health )... enemy spawns and you toss him with a nade *BOOM*.. nothing happens... you toss him with a nade *BOOM*... nothing happens.... you toss him with a nade *BOOM*... nothing happens... EAT MY M79 YOU IMMORTAL C*NT!!! *BOOM*... nothing happens... *BOOM* he kills you with a nade.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 02:34:54 pm by kunderez »

Offline Illuminatus

• Camper
  • ...soldat-freak since 2004...
Re: The Most Annoying Soldat moments
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 05:44:35 pm »
lol! :D so true...
No difference between man and mouse - both end up in pussy.

Offline X-Rayz

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 03:24:41 am »
1 happens to me like, 10 times a game.

Offline SDFilm

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 02:55:46 pm »
2 people team-up in a DM server...and the only other person there apart from yourself doesn't understand English enough to team-up with you.

Burning scarfs since 1988

DarkCrusade

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 03:27:10 pm »
You join a server with 2 players and they decide it's the best to vote you to enjoy their 1v1 match.

Offline SDFilm

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 04:03:10 pm »
You join a server with 2 players and they decide it's the best to vote you to enjoy their 1v1 match.

Well 1v1 matches are nice, and 1v1 servers are few and far between.

Though having said that, it can come across as rather rude when they don't even say why.

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 08:18:12 pm »
the most annyoing thing for me in soldat is waiting for new vers
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline Illuminatus

• Camper
  • ...soldat-freak since 2004...
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 11:49:15 pm »
it's about "soldat moments" - you're not actually waiting for a new version while you're playing the game. so find something annoying ingame.
No difference between man and mouse - both end up in pussy.

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 02:17:57 am »
it's about "soldat moments" - you're not actually waiting for a new version while you're playing the game. so find something annoying ingame.
actually i do
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline Trctr.McTroy

• Major(1)
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 03:10:03 am »
The fact that every populated server is WM or zombie. UGH. I just got back into Soldat after a five year hiatus (holy crap I still somehow had my registration key) and it's so disappointing. I mean yeah, it's a free game, but in my head, it was a paragon of independent gaming - a big example of original, fun, non-corporate D-baggery greatness. Now the community is bitching about not being able to add MORE crappy game modes? I can't find ONE normal, good old fashioned Soldat server that isn't hosted an ocean away or password protected.

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2010, 07:01:33 am »
When you meet someone like DarkCrusade in a server. It's a bit of a disgrace to the world.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 02:26:01 am »
1. I',m nearly in our base with enemys flag. Enemies are behind me, and Bomber Squadron in front of me. I make excellent backflip over dropping explosives, but enemies die to it. Then, suddenly when i'm already in ground BS kills me. WTF!?!?! It passed me without hurting, and difference between me and it was about 5 cm. My little soldat just suddenly blews up.

2.I'm on Leos TW once again. Teammate has captured the flag, and I need to protect him to my last piece of blood. But I fail, and enemys Minimi sprayer takes for flagger his life. I'm going to save the flag and revenge, enemy ([FIN] Miksu)  is reloading his minimi, and I jump next to him. I have ruger, and while he is reloading, I shoot him three times, But he doesn't die. Again: WTF?!?!? When Miksu gets his Minimi reloaded, he kills me with four shots, and saves their flag.

Most annoying soldat moments should be in soldat moments, but of course if you want to change something, why not here too.
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline Horve

• Flagrunner
  • Vig
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 04:06:34 pm »

Offline kunderez

• Major(1)
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010, 03:49:35 pm »
OK, the most annoying soldat moment seems to be... sometimes every minute of your gameplay.
You know why? You want to know why?
It's because of that f*cking "eating" bug!! You constantly need to give enemies >300% of damage to kill them, and you ofcourse dont get to enjoy this "eating" effect that few guys are constantly experiencing... and when you complain about it.. ppl say you're a noob and they're pro.. Pro because of invulnerability caused by this "eating" bug??? Sometimes ppl say its lag or "you lag"... I lag? you lag? if the pings are 15-60 there should be no f*cking lag...
Despite these bursts of anger that I've written in this post, I must admit, Soldat is great game.. when nobody "EATS"!!