Author Topic: How are you?  (Read 3000 times)

Offline iDante

• Veteran
Re: How are you?
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 01:24:28 am »
I'm pretty happy because I bought a bunch of chai tea latte mix.

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 02:34:38 am »
Pretty stuffed after a long weekend which involved long walks up and down a mountain then relaxing in the burning sun. Time to settle back in but I have a damn assignment to finish.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 03:12:04 am »
Wow, has the The Lounge degraded so far as to make retarded topics like "How are you?." These kinds of topics are suppose to be in forums that have just started or have failed completely. :|

Alright whatever, I'm fine I guess.

Lounge has been teh s**tes for ages. It was way cooler when villekallio and Styx were around. <3 Oh well wait, that was 7 years ago...
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 08:06:53 am »
Homesick. Tired. Artificially awake due to the monster I chugged before first period. I'm wishing this computer class could last forever.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2010, 09:30:33 am »
Homesick. Tired. Artificially awake due to the monster I chugged before first period. I'm wishing this computer class could last forever.
What kind of content are they teaching there? I wish I was able to take IT related classes one day.
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 09:30:49 am »
Free the MONSTER!!! im bored this time..
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 10:40:01 am »
What kind of content are they teaching there? I wish I was able to take IT related classes one day.

Nothing of real use. Just misc web design (dreamweaver wysiwyg stuff) and misc networking basics, like the osi layers. Teacher knows I'm beyond all she can teach, so she let's me do my own stuff and occasionally do her own personal projects she isn't good enough at.

Just a free A blow off class mainly.
There are other worlds than these

DarkCrusade

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2010, 01:06:23 pm »
Just a free A blow off class mainly.

Haha, I know how you feel in that class. The same counts for me in my informatics class, with the exception that we programme with Java and use Eclipse Galileo. Got my exam back today that I handed in after 30 minutes (and I had 140 minutes) and got an A+

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2010, 02:12:01 pm »
I'm feeling PUMPED for Rock Band 3 coming out tomorrow!  Also, apparently Sasuke 26 has finally been taped, and Lesnar was raped by Velasquez at UFC 120.  Good times all around.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 02:13:33 pm by {LAW} Gamer_2k4 »
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.