Author Topic: vehicles?  (Read 7451 times)

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
Re: vehicles?
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2010, 10:09:45 pm »
i disagree tho like the movie AVATAR was realy inspiration at me and i think we should have both tank and ridable animal like flying dinosaurs and alienw horeses. and it would best if server can tell witch team get which vehical.

the horeses would go really well with rambo mode too because of bow and arrow.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 10:11:19 pm by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Illuminatus

• Camper
  • ...soldat-freak since 2004...
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2010, 10:42:31 pm »
well then, I wanna troll too: how about the saiyajin-transformations from dragon ball?
take this as a beginning (rambo=super saiyajin, so we can have super rambo and super super rambo):
No difference between man and mouse - both end up in pussy.

Offline Shoozza

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Veteran
  • Soldat's Babysitter
    • Website
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2010, 04:35:09 am »
well then, I wanna troll too: how about the saiyajin-transformations from dragon ball?
take this as a beginning (rambo=super saiyajin, so we can have super rambo and super super rambo):

I prefer super super robot unicorn in tank with chainsaw legs and lazor eyes and relisic jumping sitting on fireflys. Thiz would improve gameplay alots very much.

Btw how about moving this out of Game Improvements / Suggestions already :P
Rules
Tools: ARSSE - SARS - SRB - chatMod

Offline Jazza

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2010, 10:14:37 pm »
Bring back ye old dragonflies.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 01:51:50 am »
Lets introduce a new weapon as well! The iPhone 6G! Why 6G? Because it takes another 2 years for a new version, so we are at least up-to-date for a few months! Players using an iPhone can only be killed by other players with an iPhone. Additionaly, you can call aid quickly, but only if the pizza driver can reach your position with his unicorntank. I think this is not a question and demands quick changes. Maybe we can even rescue Soldat this way (it's advertisement after all)!!!!11SHIFT1

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 02:38:33 am »
L[Gay}oner I really didn't ask for your irrelevent input. Your useless comments are nearly as much as the wasted capacity we have to recover due to DarkCrusade over here. Please don't turn one major problem into multiple. His alienatedness already infects this server...creates or invents some kind of asymmetrical equilibrium forcing people like me to intervene and put an end to his innapropriate nuisance. Morever, having someone like me involved, applying inuendos and connotations in order to stop his inadequate selflessness.

OFFTOPIC: DarkCrusade...please try and understand my post. Hopefully your intellectual is far more superior than mine and you shall be able to come up with something new and wreck me this time. Oh...we can only hope. Btw your sig is shit.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline ValiS

• Major
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 07:12:07 am »
Only vehicles I could ACTUALLY imagine in soldat would be unmanned. For example a guided missile which you could fly to enemy base or smth, but would be difficult to manouver and did great splash damage. That could be actuallly cool and add some gameplay nuances i think..

..but of course, when I said unmanned, i mean un-MANned literally, SOMEONE has to drive this missile, and it looks right now that the best candidate is chuck norris reincarnated as da supa-robot-unicorn-in-a-di-tank. OFC he would have to come out of the tank for a little while, for realismus sake ya know, after all you cant be in 2 places at the same time (except for hackers ofc)
I eat EFCs for breakfast (with a lot of ketchup ...)

DarkCrusade

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2010, 07:25:44 am »
Speaking of missiles, what about heat seeking missiles as a new power-up? You'd get one missile when you pick the bonus up and get your normal weapons back after you fired it. Primary weapon would be the heat seeker missile, secondary one that you can control via the WASD-keys (limited fuel for sure). Additionaly, this would add new possibilities for subgamemodes, e.g. "Hit The Target".

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2010, 08:02:23 am »
Amen. Avoided my post.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 09:14:10 am »
L[Gay}oner I really didn't ask for your irrelevent input. Your useless comments are nearly as much as the wasted capacity we have to recover due to DarkCrusade over here. Please don't turn one major problem into multiple. His alienatedness already infects this server...creates or invents some kind of asymmetrical equilibrium forcing people like me to intervene and put an end to his innapropriate nuisance. Morever, having someone like me involved, applying inuendos and connotations in order to stop his inadequate selflessness.

OFFTOPIC: DarkCrusade...please try and understand my post. Hopefully your intellectual is far more superior than mine and you shall be able to come up with something new and wreck me this time. Oh...we can only hope. Btw your sig is s**t.

His intellectual what?
You mean his intellect?
FAIL.

Suggestion: Anyone ever thought of adding a ride-able Rancor? How epic would that be? Not to mention the beauty of the creature...
b&

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2010, 09:20:10 am »
i forgot to write intelluectual abilities lol ma bad

Offline ValiS

• Major
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2010, 09:21:36 am »
LOL..

I think heat seeking is too much. To balance the missile i think you should get no other weapons on that spawn, meaning when you use the missile, you have to find and pick a weapon up from the ground to continue fighting. But I guess this also falls to a do-no-suggest category: no new weapons.
But anyway, I hope to see pages worth of more trolling (in the good way).

Another thing i could actually imagine as vehiculs(sic) would be some kind of automatic moving "mining carts", for example, imagine the low route of CTF_RUN, if it had a cart or two automatically moving back and forth or smth, you could hop on it and take a ride (while shooting) but not actually drive it. haha

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2010, 09:30:06 am »
Fuck man...the cart idea seems FUCKING AWESOME! I like it bro...you have somewhat an active imagination son. Release it and give us more!!!

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2010, 09:53:53 am »
Why not making a football mod too? Our trollosaurus Scarface loves football so much so

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2010, 09:59:53 am »
I wouldn't have muted him if his trolling was remotely interesting.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Dr.DR4IG

• Major
  • Polybugger off, I'm mapping! D:
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2010, 03:18:35 pm »
Why not making a football mod too? Our trollosaurus Scarface loves football so much so

CTF is esentially football either way. Only way to make it MORE like football is have the two CTF flags static with a third one with no timelimit in the center which has to be taken to one team's flag or the other to score.

..But I digress. This thread is not the VEHICLE to carry mods..
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
WARNING: This thread may contain nuts!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

- LIST OF MY MAPS ON TMS -

Offline ValiS

• Major
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2010, 04:24:53 pm »
Indeed, but you spelled vehiculs wrong. But the 3 flag "football" idea I like, much better than the idea of ctf-Hormone (but maybe thats because the majority of pub players don't understand the basic tactic of not returning the flag too soon)
Anyway, someone really should make a "soldat 2" that had driveable robot dragonflies etc, so people would have a choice  ;D

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2010, 05:30:30 pm »
Lets introduce a new weapon as well! The iPhone 6G! Why 6G? Because it takes another 2 years for a new version
LOL
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline Max-The war man

• Major(1)
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2010, 05:45:21 am »
Doors would be cool.
But there is something in me that wants a warthog ???  ???  ::)
Halo...Halo is the best

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2010, 08:50:15 am »
If it depends from mapper, does he/she place vehicles there, I agree.
Sorry if I'm insolent.