Author Topic: New Soldat Dev Team  (Read 37950 times)

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
Re: New Soldat Dev Team
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2010, 02:53:19 am »
Looking good, congrats to the new dev team. I hope to play the next release and enjoy it.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2010, 05:10:35 am »
People, please stop suggesting here anything. We've got special board for it. All we need now is bugfixes and not some fancy new features.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline As de Espada

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • Mapper
    • My maps
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2010, 06:46:46 am »
I'm happy.
Good luck and cheers to the new dev team.
I would like to see news here in the forums.
All my maps | my latest map: SoldatX Racing Mappack
me making a map on youtube: ctf_FastMade

Offline poopdogg

• Camper
  • Graffiti 4 ever
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2010, 07:19:21 am »
whoa! finally 1.5.1 is coming

(Sorry if I am unintelligent, since the knowledge I have only comes from a school text book...)

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2010, 09:03:19 am »
ok for me they should only powerup the barrett it sucks totaly evry weapon including socom is better than it change it  :(  i want 2 camp with somthing good  :)
and wtf are they no vest cluster predator berkster in realistic mode it  would be cool realistic with vest  ::)

Agreed with last one, but no more weapons. (Except smoke grenade ::) ) Barret is good I think, it's for camping, hello-o! It's not a rushing weapon. And in TW
it could be a big pain, if barret were more powerful.
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline SoldatFire

• Soldier
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2010, 10:11:49 am »
yeah the smokegranade would be cool but the barrett is rly 2 weak maybe only change rate of fire for 50% and add vests and flame in realistic
I'm drunk right now. I feel compelled to go to battle. This lamp in front of me has no chance. Die lamp die. Your light is gone. I have won.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2010, 10:38:54 am »
Good luck, boys, you should know that a lot is required of you to put this game back on the map, but hey, don't try and go over your head, just do what you can right now, and we'll take it from there.

And some of you people here might want to leave out the retarded suggestions for another time/separate threads, right now let's focus on isolating the bugs, and making the game more stable.
b&

Offline 10th_account

• Soldier
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2010, 11:12:59 am »
Nooooo now we gotta go back to work. =(

Offline SoldatFire

• Soldier
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2010, 12:41:35 pm »
i dont now for the bugs i play 1.5 and there are not many bugs there is the bug in deadmach that the players cant be seen in scorebord and some other small gugs but the game is stable for me  :|
I'm drunk right now. I feel compelled to go to battle. This lamp in front of me has no chance. Die lamp die. Your light is gone. I have won.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2010, 01:26:39 pm »
i dont now for the bugs i play 1.5 and there are not many bugs there is the bug in deadmach that the players cant be seen in scorebord and some other small gugs but the game is stable for me  :|

That bug got fixed already. But haven't you ever seen an access violation popping up or someone complaining about them? Or haven't you ever had ridiculously low FPS on certain maps? Have you never seen a lagnade? Have you never seen someone eating your bullets? Or have you never played on a zombieserver where you needed to shoot above zombies to hit them? There are so many bugs, but I don't want to write more. I think you still get the point why people want bugfixing instead of vehicles and new weapons. 

Offline Meteorisch

• Soldier
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2010, 01:40:35 pm »
Its nice to see, that this is finally done. GL to all devs.

Now just one thing i'd like to see is a public announcement with a sort of Design update: State of the game.

like this: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=177772

<GL with the next patches and expecting good things to come out of this!>
www.idunwantanpage.com
Clicking this increases your IQ oh wait.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2010, 03:37:53 pm »

That bug got fixed already. But haven't you ever seen an access violation popping up or someone complaining about them? Or haven't you ever had ridiculously low FPS on certain maps? Have you never seen a lagnade? Have you never seen someone eating your bullets? Or have you never played on a zombieserver where you needed to shoot above zombies to hit them? There are so many bugs, but I don't want to write more. I think you still get the point why people want bugfixing instead of vehicles and new weapons.

The low FPS can be caused by many things, netcode isn't the only one at times.
And you have to aim above a zombies head to hit them because Newton discovered gravity and soldat is a physics-wise realistic game.
b&

DarkCrusade

« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2010, 03:42:42 pm »
@FPS: There are many factors, but netcode and better compatibility with different OS's are two things that can be improved by the devs. You can't do much about players with shitty PCs, so's life.

@Zombiestuff: So let me state it more clearly: Join HackTank's ZRPG server, take any gun and try shooting zombies. Sometimes you hit them just like it should work, but most of the time your bullets must not hit zombies in order to hit them. If that confuses you, try it out yourself.

Offline biohazard

• Camper
  • B4bY NighT
    • B4bY NighT
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2010, 04:44:39 pm »
chata de faca up every1 who wants new shits, theres loads(LOADS!) of bug to fix for next releases.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2010, 06:01:32 pm »
Shoozza. That's a pleasant suprise.

Offline duz

• Flagrunner
  • Old nick: HunterZ
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2010, 08:07:07 pm »
A important thing: Development updates!
Like CSP team: http://update.cspromod.com
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 11:41:49 pm by duz »
2002-2007 / 2009-2012
HunterZ The Movie I / II / III
Awards

Offline ValiS

• Major
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2010, 02:17:15 am »
Very gud now we can actually get vehiculz in game plus me thinks the LAW is too weak becaus you cant shoot it if you fly.
I eat EFCs for breakfast (with a lot of ketchup ...)

Offline Vtg

• Major(1)
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2010, 07:14:01 am »
Very gud now we can actually get vehiculz in game plus me thinks the LAW is too weak becaus you cant shoot it if you fly.

What about removing jets, so you cannot fly?

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2010, 08:13:38 am »
About fucking time I saw some spark in this game. I give credit to the genius who realised that this game was dying and something needed to be done about it. And for all the useless ideas, leave them to the end ok. We want bugs fixed, shit to be done and some progress to atleast appear. These guys especially Shoozza know their shit ok...let them do what they have to do and let them fkn do it.

Shoozza all I want from you is updates of progress, if you can't even do this simple procedure then finding a more sophisticated developer should be looked for. But if you can do this simple thing, I will show all my gratitude and could possibly return to the game I have played for so long and been accustomed too for so long. Do us proud developers.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2010, 09:38:57 am »
Vtg and ValiS, think about what you are going to say, before you post your words. I haven't never heard antything more stupid things than those. And ValiS, it's polite to post in public websites with    linguistically language.

Btw, LAW is actually already very strong weapon.
Sorry if I'm insolent.