Author Topic: Weapon Attachments Soldat 1.6  (Read 5214 times)

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
  • Scripting beginner, mapper&owner of BCB servers.
    • BCB-Forum
Re: Weapon Attachments Soldat 1.6
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2011, 01:07:08 pm »
ur so right :D here is it^^

man the game needs changes - just fucking take some ideas beside of crying loudly NO it ruins the game rararra-age ... stop that shit... arguy about ... ---.--- why 3-4 new weps would be bad? i thougt about beside of m79 something styled like a cluster nade launcher 3 small nades ... easy thing to create ...

or other ideas everything helps... what not helps is say no no its crap blabla ^^

i think u got what im tryn to say.
BCB-Clan Page
You also can find clan BCB on our servers.

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2011, 01:47:04 pm »
No, because you not only ignore the spell check function, for God knows what reasons, you also have the speech patterns of a prepubescent child.
@STM: I never said anything about changing the current weapons to something new, I'm just against adding entirely new weapon slots, we're already going through hell figuring out a way to balance the WM, the last thing we need is more weapons to balance.
b&

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2011, 01:50:56 pm »
well i dont care what u say actually u seem to be one of those wanna be's where always make everything looking bad.

think positive - not negative.

so if u say its not possible to add 3-4 more weps on a new version.... what the fuck is the new version then for? +1 dmg +1 bink and all that shit to balance weapons again...and again? makes no sence for me... bether work on some new ideas (not on my idea) but on some which all the ppls would like to see...
BCB-Clan Page

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline KYnetiK

• Camper
  • Something Else
    • KYnetiK ART
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2011, 02:53:39 pm »
Well you sound like a naive kid who thinks having one of everything is a good idea. It takes more than childish idealism to get things done in a way which works. Believe it or not, a game by definition is not your personal sandbox of shiny things. And as alarming as it may sound, it actual takes a lot of effort to create and balance a game with 8X the complexity of rock-paper-scissors, in a way that will please the vast majority of the people. Smart people invest their time and energy developing ideas that are less likely to retard the functionality of the product. If balance makes no sense to you, then its most likely because you havent attempted to understand what the mechanics of the game are, let alone have an overstanding worth swaying the developers' professional opinions.

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and then asked for forgiveness.

[Barret]  /  [saw]
*Shakes Fist*

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011, 02:58:23 pm »
And again you haven't thoroughly read through my post.
And again you're making claims.
First of all, I'm an optimist. Secondly, I never said I don't want to see somethign new in Soldat, I just don't want the pillars on which it was built torn down and rebuilt.
b&

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2011, 03:18:27 pm »
Admins, lock the thread, or we will have a war here sooner or later.
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2011, 03:24:35 pm »
na hold it open idc about demoniac anymore...
doesnt make sence to keep talk ^^

BCB-Clan Page

BCB-Soldier till i die!

DarkCrusade

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2011, 03:28:51 pm »
It's funny how you keep ignoring everyone and everything, and especially since you didn't reply to Kynetik. Yes, this discussion really makes no sense, at least that you understood.

Offline SoldatFire

• Soldier
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2011, 09:29:53 am »
GhostRiderSwiss
is right there should be added more ideas weapons,ideas and etc. i look at the changelogs of the versions and all they add is +1dmg -1acc and small changes!
Soldat is going to die of it doesnt keep up with new stuff
I'm drunk right now. I feel compelled to go to battle. This lamp in front of me has no chance. Die lamp die. Your light is gone. I have won.

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2011, 12:44:05 pm »
darkcrusade im a free guy i decide on my own if i wanna reply to ppls or not ... beside that u just post also a nonsence shit again. and fuck man ur 24/7 in this forum online ... before u judge me get a fucking life -.-

and soldatfire is right soldat is going to die - why?

cauze of ppl like demoniac - not open for any ideas and starting to stroke my balls for bringing ideas... thats bullshit

bring bether ideas before making judge about other ppl's idea ...
BCB-Clan Page

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2011, 12:59:59 pm »
Well, if you want to start pissing your pants about this take it to the PM's, and I though you "Idc" about me anymore? Or am I mistaken?
Anyways, I'm open to suggestions to make Soldat better, but it has to be SOLDAT, not COD, after those improvements.
Final opinion: F11; It will be a pain to code this, it will cause massive balance issue headaches, and it will delay more important work such as fixing current bugs.
b&

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2011, 01:03:45 pm »
Admins, lock the thread, or we will have a war here sooner or later.
Sorry if I'm insolent.