Author Topic: Realistic Stuff  (Read 734 times)

Offline leoniard

• Major(1)
Realistic Stuff
« on: December 19, 2010, 12:54:02 pm »
In realistic mode there needs to be overtime heal out of battle.I'm sure people would agree to this.
The Ruger77 has to much recoil it heads from 0 Degrees straight to 80.I think it should change to 50-60 (I have no idea what terms to use for recoil)
The Sniper rifle has to little recoil,I think recoil should be changed to lessen the ability to get a shot after shot of instant kills.Any possibility of making it so if you're zoomed in your crosshair/cursor wobbles like it would in real games?

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
Re: Realistic Stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 01:12:21 pm »
f11, silly things, but I agree with ruger recoil.
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline freestyler

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 01:37:24 pm »
Recoil makes your cursor move upwards a fixed amount of pixels. You can't compare angles here. You can aim further from your soldier to "feel" smaller recoil.

edit: Right, it's the other way around. I could've sworn it used to jump fixed amount of pixels though...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 06:28:46 am by freestyler »

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 06:56:52 am »
Recoil makes your cursor move upwards a fixed amount of pixels. You can't compare angles here. You can aim further from your soldier to "feel" smaller recoil.
Actually its the other way round - its fixed angles, not pixels. The further you aim, the greater your cursor kicks back.