Author Topic: Soldat 1.5.1e changes that needs unchanged  (Read 7185 times)

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
Re: Soldat 1.5.1e changes that needs unchanged
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2011, 03:43:22 pm »
what do you base on when you're saying r/s is dead? Because i play it in full servers everyday. Most people play on the servers with CS maps, but it doesnt change the fact that it's still R/S. It's doign fine, it has several active tournaments going on throughout each year, the activity goes up and down, but it's active enough to enjoy it each evening (european time at least)

I'm very happy about the "following teammates after death" thing and i (and most of the players) would like it to stay

i don't like the teamchat for spectators however, and i doubt it would be appreciated in survival community

R/S IS alive and these two things MAKE a difference so i hope the devs are listening (as in reading :P)
Yeah maybe eat evening sometimes but in most cases the servers are empty or got 2-4 players huraaa!!! its awesome!

10 players at one public server, 3 at another public server and 5 players on a private server where 2vs2 R/S CS  Cup match is being played

as we speak

servers starts to fill up since around 2 pm gmt +1 everyday

they fill up since morning on weekends

i should also mention that the servers use MSAC which decreases the playerbase significantly
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 03:46:07 pm by Mittsu »
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline Jerkington XIII

• Major
  • Yes we camp!
Re: Soldat 1.5.1e changes that needs unchanged
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2011, 04:08:09 pm »
i should also mention that the servers use MSAC which decreases the playerbase significantly
which shows that the average IQ of soldat players isn't great.
From #soldat.devs:
<evhO> I think qb is trying to kill soldat