Author Topic: More dynamic maps  (Read 5697 times)

Offline SoldatFire

• Soldier
Re: More dynamic maps
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 07:46:40 am »
a elevator isn't possible to be added now" and i dont think it will ever be added cause to much work for a elevator
 maybe a water poly where:
weapons can't shoot
bullets go slower
and weapons flood to the top also like players  good for climb it would be like a "water elevator"
I'm drunk right now. I feel compelled to go to battle. This lamp in front of me has no chance. Die lamp die. Your light is gone. I have won.

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 09:06:01 am »
a elevator isn't possible to be added now" and i dont think it will ever be added cause to much work for a elevator
weapons can't shoot
bullets go slower
and weapons flood to the top also like players  good for climb it would be like a "water elevator"
Well could be really fun, but say me how the bullets would go slower in water if no one can shoot there?
nvm, but no guns should be fired in 'water' also.
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 10:03:29 am »
weapons can't shoot
bullets go slower

Wait, what?
b&

Offline SoldatFire

• Soldier
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2011, 10:38:25 am »
I think its a great idea it acts like a "elevator" or "tractor beam :D" awesome for TW and CLIMB and also CTF dm and all that stuff.
And for your noob question demoniac93 and monsteri

was it so hard?

I'm drunk right now. I feel compelled to go to battle. This lamp in front of me has no chance. Die lamp die. Your light is gone. I have won.

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2011, 11:00:15 am »
What was the noob question? And you don't definetely know the difference between noob, clever and newbie.
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline Bistoufly

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2011, 11:02:04 am »
I think its a great idea it acts like a "elevator" or "tractor beam :D" awesome for TW and CLIMB and also CTF dm and all that stuff.
And for your noob question demoniac93 and monsteri

was it so hard?
That doesn't look fun or interesting.

What would be nice is platform that moves. Not only vertically like elevators but also horizontally and in all directions.

That would add "timing" to precision in climbing. And could be cool in other modes too ( dm, ctf, ... )

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2011, 11:15:40 am »
Nah I prefer the water. The maps and decision, complecs and other stuffs in them are anyways made by the mappers.
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2011, 11:27:37 am »
What noob question? You suggested that weapons should not be able to function in those water poly's, but at the same time, that bullets go slower...
Did you drink too much milk or something kid?
b&

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
  • Scripting beginner, mapper&owner of BCB servers.
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2011, 11:34:10 am »
the water is a crap idea at all... this would 100% make alot more work, u talk about a physical engine dude... cauze thats what u need for all ur water effects u listed... slower bullets etc...!!

the plate in all directories is actually exact a elevator or other moving stuff... the plate could just be the basic for it...atleast that would already open a few more stuff...
and i bet its alot lesser work then the water...

but what ever, im actually happy about any "NEW" stuff ... i still wait for the new soldat version... *rolls eyes*

offtopic : actually a reason why soldat dies is that we dont have any progress on the game at all... also the game-modes and all the mods in lobby list are always same... ppl want new stuff continually or its crap after a while... simple... and somehow too hard to do still... ununderstandable for me!

:( soldat has somehow a sad story lol ^^started as a real real successfull new genre game (cauze it mixed up some successfull games to one real gameplayfull game)
and now were on 600 ppl maximum overall in all servers...

now complain about my worse english and about all that... but its anyway true :(

fuck ! i hate and love this game somehow xDDDD
BCB-Clan Page
You also can find clan BCB on our servers.

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 11:57:25 am »
I'm not so sure about that would it be SO hard, since if tk can script/hack himself to fly in air slowly, dropping fast bumbing and so on, why couldn't the devs? And it's not in the dead fast things to do.
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline SoldatFire

• Soldier
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2011, 12:19:30 pm »
What noob question? You suggested that weapons should not be able to function in those water poly's, but at the same time, that bullets go slower...
Shut up troll all you knew is to talk shit about other people ideas but you are shit not the ideas

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2011, 02:02:57 pm »
Shut up troll all you knew is to talk s**t about other people ideas but you are s**t not the ideas

Wait, show me where I'm trolling?
I'm just sayign that you cannot write half a paragraph without completely fucking your own logic up. Learn some reason.
And give me one good reason at that, why we need new game modes when you can do anything you want using scripts? The basis for your new shit is already there, you're just too lazy to do some coding on your own.
b&

Offline Jerkington XIII

• Major
  • Yes we camp!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2011, 02:04:38 pm »
Trololololollololollololoo
as i said: Soldatfire, the attentionwh*** rly needs a fan club. YOU're the s**tty troll here. I'm really disappoint you're saved from mutes.
Never Played TW.

i will have a look on it. thx.
FAIL
exactly these posts make ya a troll.

excitingly waiting for your mute,
~Jerkington XIII a.k.a Jernemies
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:21:00 pm by Jerkington XIII »
From #soldat.devs:
<evhO> I think qb is trying to kill soldat

Offline SoldatFire

• Soldier
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2011, 03:13:57 pm »
Its fail is someone never played TW and want's to make a game-mode or whatever

demoniac93-Simply shut up okay?

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2011, 07:48:44 pm »
Its fail is someone never played TW and want's to make a game-mode or whatever

demoniac93-Simply shut up okay?

Ran out of reasonless arguments and insults?
Look, maps are fine as it is, inf you want to increase dynamics, then maybe try to upgrade the physics engine a little, but right now, I'd say focusing on bugs is a whole lot more important than introducing new poly's and game modes...
b&

Offline SoldatFire

• Soldier
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 04:55:12 am »
I got the feeling that till the BUG's are fixed soldat will have around 100 players overall its just a feeling

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 05:33:16 am »
Hmh, I really liked the water polygon idea.
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
  • Scripting beginner, mapper&owner of BCB servers.
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 07:08:32 am »
its just how slow / or fast the current devs. are... its all up on them if soldat will die or come up once again to a much played game  :|

slowly i just get the feeling soldat dies too... but u still can hope... and they may surprise us :O or not... ^^

50 : 50  xP

letz wait...
BCB-Clan Page
You also can find clan BCB on our servers.

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline SoldatFire

• Soldier
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2011, 08:36:50 am »
yeah im to for the water poly and to stop stupid discutions
in water:
you get moved upwards or make that you can sink if ducked :D
and that weapons cant shoot in water
But bullet's that are shoot outside of water poly and hit water poly doesnt get slowed just pass like a dont colide :D
and that is the best poly for me :D Soldat simply needs it :D
How much maps are made with "water" around them(or in it) pretty much so it's a good idea...

PS. @Bistoufly asshole it doesnt was meant to be funny
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:39:06 am by SoldatFire »

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2011, 03:34:34 am »
weapons can't shoot
bullets go slower
So. Elevators shouldn't be added because it would be too much work, but adding water would be totally fine?

This thread is completely trashed...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 03:37:36 am by L[0ne]R »