Author Topic: Soldat Poster Limited Offer  (Read 29438 times)

Offline Meteorisch

• Soldier
Re: Soldat Poster Limited Offer
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2011, 03:35:16 pm »
I think Michael is the best game creator ever!

Also soldat is my favorite action fps shooter and i own everybody, now release next version. (Frames per second)

yes your playing soldat from the first day on, continue your story cause i think you know what you´re talking about and should share this with otheres.

thanks man i appreciate your reply, gotta love fans
www.idunwantanpage.com
Clicking this increases your IQ oh wait.

Offline Illuminatus

• Camper
  • ...soldat-freak since 2004...
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2011, 04:03:33 pm »
man...all I know is your full of s**t and your post is meaningless because I don't understand internet language anymore because it's for f**king no lives like you. I played this game for fun not for the "love" of any s**t, he clearly is not profiting anmore and seeking redemption from the people who still believe this game is alive...go pay $15 american for a poster, what a joke, this game is a joke now, michal is a joke, and yous all are a joke for still believin him and his sidekicks.
Why do I need to "believe this game is alive" when I simply want to buy a Soldat-poster? Read the first post again. I can't read anything about the development of Soldat, Link-Dead or any other game. It's just about the poster, that's it.
Stop insulting Michal and talking bulls**t. You have no idea what he's doing atm and how ambitious he's being with Link-Dead and King Arthur's Gold. He just built this out of nowhere again and yet already it has ~60-70 players most of the time.
No difference between man and mouse - both end up in pussy.

Offline panda_bear_smoking

• Major(1)
  • I'm thrilled to have made you cum -jrgp-
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2011, 03:38:56 am »
first off i love u MM and one day i will thhank you in persson. soldat has been not one but the biggest influence in my life. soldat is the only game.
hahah Michal you are a joke u know that...why not invest some of the money into the game and not worry about still trying to "revive" it with all these open source developers. Stop using the community for your own self benefits.
i got a life time ban for less . .wtf has happen have we fallen so far. MM didnt fail u, u failed MM. wtf dickfor. if i had a child and knew some how that he was going to be like u in any way even looks  i would play kick the baby ... off a cliff then.... shoot it ,   

btw dev isnt allways good. u wouldnt want an artist* updating your fav painting every now and then
°~°Discussion or mention of the anime/manga cartoon series, comics, books or anything at all related to Naruto, or further relating it in anyway with our admin Chakra is forbidden. On here or on soldat-related IRC channels.  in game name jebushunter 9yrs

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2011, 03:51:06 am »
when will the marriage be ?
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline panda_bear_smoking

• Major(1)
  • I'm thrilled to have made you cum -jrgp-
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2011, 07:22:50 am »
when will the marriage be ?
when MM agrees
°~°Discussion or mention of the anime/manga cartoon series, comics, books or anything at all related to Naruto, or further relating it in anyway with our admin Chakra is forbidden. On here or on soldat-related IRC channels.  in game name jebushunter 9yrs

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2011, 06:17:24 am »
Panda, as you can see I have been a member of these forums for a very long time. My say has a lot more input and value than yours and I'm trying to get a message through. But I guess retarded fucks like you can't see it.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline KYnetiK

• Camper
  • Something Else
    • KYnetiK ART
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2011, 06:48:49 am »
In Papa New Guinea, there's a tribe where the conceited and self-absorbed are killed by the rest of the village, and then evil spirits are driven away with a drum made of his skin. Superstitious nonsense, of course, but one can see their point.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and then asked for forgiveness.

[Barret]  /  [saw]
*Shakes Fist*

Offline Shoozza

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Veteran
  • Soldat's Babysitter
    • Website
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2011, 07:24:14 am »
Offtopic limit reached.
Locked.
Rules