Author Topic: Soldat Global Account System  (Read 16233 times)

Offline CurryWurst

• Camper
    • Soldat Global Account System
Re: Soldat Global Account System
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 01:29:36 pm »
I thought it would be a good idea to post a little status report. So almost two months have passed and we are having good progress. I have spent a lot of work on the C API to implement core functionality. We internally tested our current code base with a few Soldat servers on different operating systems successfully, but I'm looking for interested scripters to try the API. We have an online API reference which of course is not yet complete and only provides little functionality so far, but it is updated regularly to expose the latest developments. Your constructive feedback will help us making a better product and you can directly influence the API design, so let us know if you are interested.

Due to University I will be short on time in the upcoming two weeks. Same applies to Falcon, but I guess we will both have a lot of time to spare after the exam period.
Soldat Global Account System: #soldat.sgas @ quakenet

DarkCrusade

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 02:34:56 pm »
Sounds like you've got something going there! SGAS has been in development for so long that I was not even sure you would finally have something working at the ready! Unfortunatly I am still left with no internet other than my cellphone, so don't count me in on testing the API. But I wish you best of luck! :)

Offline CurryWurst

• Camper
    • Soldat Global Account System
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 03:46:18 pm »
Indeed, it is about time, however it seems there is only little interest which is kinda demotivating :(

Nevertheless for anyone who is interested here is link to the online API reference. All functions in the box on the right side are implemented already. Due to time constraints I have not been able to document them all and provide appropriate example codes. If you need a functional binary for testing, let me know.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 10:24:08 am by CurryWurst »
Soldat Global Account System: #soldat.sgas @ quakenet

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 03:51:46 pm »
dont worry man, keep it up, id surely give it a try again if i had a public server, maybe one day i will

even if there's little interest right now, such script will be useful over time for many soldateers
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens