Author Topic: Punishments on HWID  (Read 13971 times)

Offline Xadhoom

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major(1)
Re: Punishments on HWID
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2011, 03:25:44 am »
YAY! I love you   ;D
And you even included "/punish <HWID> <type> <time> <reason>"  :)

Good job!

Offline TheOne

• Soldier
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2011, 04:07:18 am »
One punishment I liked was "blinding". Send the player a white drawtext every second.

Offline Xadhoom

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2011, 04:23:53 am »
Ok tested it half an hour, there are some problems imo.

First, /punish id  is very nice for ingame server admins, this way they dont have to logsearch the hwid and can punish people fast and easy  :) . But that the punishment doesn't last in case the punished player rejoins takes away any sense of /punish id  imo.
It will happen lots of times that if I use spectating punishment for example, that the punished player is wtf-like, leaves the game and REJOINS.... and plays on unharmed.  >:(
Please, do me the favour and edit /punish id so it lasts also when the player rejoins!   :)

For  /punish hwid:
Didnt work.  :'(
Am I doing it wrong?  :-X

(11:21:33) /punish 47D9C33397B spec 10m (79.201.98.182)
(11:21:33) <Punishments> "47d9c33397b" is not an integer value

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2011, 07:38:54 am »
Yep, I get this error too.

Offline Mighty

• Camper
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2011, 01:23:33 pm »
Ok, as for punishments on HWID, I forgot to add a piece of syntax -.- it should be /punishhwid ...

2nd problem fixed, i think. Works fine locally
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=40060.0;attach=28010

xFire: macmil        e-mail: macekmil@gmail.com
My scripts: Accuracy Script       Flashbang       Punishments GUID
            CatchMe Gamemod       AntiFake
            CW System             AntiFakeGUID

Offline Xadhoom

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major(1)
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011, 04:26:07 pm »
Now it works all fine so far.  ;)

Thanks a lot for adjusting.  :)

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2011, 10:01:23 am »
I see another problem, while at bannedhw.txt I see five banned hardware id's when I do /punishlist I only get 1, the first one...
P.S It seems to work when I do/punishhwid <HWID> <type> <time> <reason>  from the command line by arsse but I can't see the punushments made by admins with /punish ID from ingame,
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:20:27 am by Leo »

Offline Xadhoom

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major(1)
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2011, 12:06:06 pm »
Nevermind about Leo's post, we were just confused and  "fixed" it now  :)

Offline KoGAi

• Major(1)
  • The Light of the Universe
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2013, 08:21:24 pm »
Anyone else getting "Disk Full" error messages when trying to use the /punish or /punishhwid commands using a remote admin console such as Baka Admin? I'm seeing this happening with a few scripts like this one and AntiFake.
=₳US7RAL|¹² is a growing Soldat Community making a difference by offering a wide variety of top-notch servers across North America- a new alternative to everyone.
Jump into our servers in NA with the new domain (austral12.com)! Check our Facebook Page.
_______
#austral12soldat @ QuakeNet ▲ facebook.com/AUS7RAL12 ▲ twitter.com/AUS7RAL12

Offline JotEmI

• Soldier
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2013, 01:34:28 am »
Anyone else getting "Disk Full" error messages when trying to use the /punish or /punishhwid commands using a remote admin console such as Baka Admin? I'm seeing this happening with a few scripts like this one and AntiFake.
Yesterday I was getting that message in ARSSE after connecting to one of my servers. Falcon said it couldn't come from the server itself so I thought it was a bug in ARSSE but since you had the same message on Baka Admin then it has to be server related. Nevertheless today the messages stopped showing in console.

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2013, 06:01:49 am »
Couldn't is a bit too much said. I meant i've never seen such thing neither in code nor in console. Doesn't mean it can't exist though.
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline KoGAi

• Major(1)
  • The Light of the Universe
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2013, 07:41:57 pm »
It's not happening all the time, but it's present on 3 (three) different hardware/server machines running each on different locations in the world so clearly something's going on.
Although the problem is not persistent when connecting to the servers, it IS consistent when I use the above commands as well as a few more like /readwhoiz or /whoizall (I only get the first few lines of the result and then I get the "Disk Full" error message).
All the above happens on remote admin consoles (Baka Admin in my case), it does not happen ingame but it poses a problem for us server admins since some actions/command cannot be performed without joining the game.

Let me know if I can provide more details, logs or assistance surrounding this.
Thanks!
=₳US7RAL|¹² is a growing Soldat Community making a difference by offering a wide variety of top-notch servers across North America- a new alternative to everyone.
Jump into our servers in NA with the new domain (austral12.com)! Check our Facebook Page.
_______
#austral12soldat @ QuakeNet ▲ facebook.com/AUS7RAL12 ▲ twitter.com/AUS7RAL12

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2013, 06:24:56 pm »
Contact me on IRC please, i see you hang around there.
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline Vos

• Soldier
    • http://kosoldat.forumer.com/index.php
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2013, 07:44:59 am »
is this script still up to date with current soldatversion etc?
For signatures, you are allowed only one image in your signature which may not be wider and taller than 300 and 125 pixels, and may not be over 20kB in file size. No BMPs are allowed.

Offline Mighty

• Camper
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2013, 02:29:17 am »
It works if you use Legacy mode. I might rescript it after all SC3 features are added.

Anyway, UPDATE 1.05
I tweaked dynamic arrays, previously they've been using more memory than needed. It's all good now.
Check 1st post for a download
xFire: macmil        e-mail: macekmil@gmail.com
My scripts: Accuracy Script       Flashbang       Punishments GUID
            CatchMe Gamemod       AntiFake
            CW System             AntiFakeGUID