Author Topic: Click this if you want to see Mangled* pwn demoniac93  (Read 30296 times)

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
Click this if you want to see Mangled* pwn demoniac93
« on: May 01, 2011, 10:00:11 pm »
Start at page 5.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:40:35 pm by ds dude »
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline killzonea59

• Soldier
  • nut up or shut up :D
Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 10:06:30 pm »
Yeah I've been watching the news for the past hour haha  ;D.

Offline filip2322

• Major
  • Gray
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 10:13:18 pm »
gg USA
Imperare sibi maximum imperium est

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 10:33:19 pm »
AMERICA!!!
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 10:53:53 pm »
ahahahaha finally.
There are other worlds than these

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 11:00:49 pm »
Yeah, like it will change shit. Hopefully the three wars will end. But I think we should've been focusing on people who are more of a threat to america like ben bernanke and the rest of the robbers.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 11:12:24 pm »

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 11:28:37 pm »
I swear 4chan could be its own country.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 11:33:41 pm »
http://boards.4chan.org/b/
this is america

Yeah, I'm loving /b/'s reaction and how they added that mission accomplished stuff to the header.

I swear 4chan could be its own country.
... it very much is
There are other worlds than these

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 11:35:41 pm »
So, what now?
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 12:13:57 am »
Nothing, nothing is going to change.

I'm uncomfortable with how the US is being all "yay us" about this.  I don't think we should be celebrating his death for a number of reasons - the fact that we're turning him into a symbol/martyr by making this such a big deal, the fact that we spent who knows how many tens or hundreds of millions of dollars to find him, the fact that it took 10 years, the fact that efforts like this are why billions of dollars are being taken away from science, research and other more productive domestic efforts in the US (such as the simple effort of minimizing the massive budget deficit in the US). 

It makes me sick how people are celebrating his death without even thinking about it.  I can just imagine how senseless and ridiculous this makes the US look to other countries and people who already have a low opinion of us.

I, for one, am not proud of this.  I don't feel bad that he's dead, but I am not proud of the huge media ordeal that is being made of this and the disproportionate celebration that has ensued.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 01:59:21 am »
ChemicalToilet69:  he was at his mansion?
ChemicalToilet69:  like we've been looking for him in caves all these years and they finally find him IN HIS FUCKING MANSION?

Offline KYnetiK

• Camper
  • Something Else
    • KYnetiK ART
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 02:27:16 am »
OMG OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD. PRESIDENT OBAMA SAID SO!

Do you really think so? The president's popularity is at an all time low and there has been talk about him being overthrown. Suddenly he produces a dead terrorist and he's the best thing since sliced bread again. Its fundamental to diplomacy that there's only so long you can leave ends untied, no matter how you do the knot...

How do they know its him? They only killed the fucker a few hours ago. Did the body just kinda look like Osama if you shot him in the face? It takes a minimum of 72 hours to process DNA to compare it against anything, and thats if its rushed. but its usually 5-10 days. And what if they do DNA tests and it turns out it's not Osama, do you really think the U.S. Government would tell us the truth?

Hands up who thinks the war will end now? What, nobody? Yeah, I didn't think so...

Considering the CIA themselves have no 100% confirmed evidence of Osama being alive since the early 90s (when they carpet-bombed him), I smell bullshit. The Bin Laden family have been just as much a part of the American Military Industrial Complex as Rockefeller, Morgan, and Halliburton; for at least 30 years.

Youd think that in a modern age where people preach about the virtues of democracy, that  people would learn to think for themselves instead of watching the propaganda channel.

Now Im a terrible cynic when it comes to these things so yes, I have an unavoidable bias; its up to people to make up their own mind about it after having explored the entire rabbit hole wherever it may lead.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and then asked for forgiveness.

[Barret]  /  [saw]
*Shakes Fist*

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 03:01:33 am »
Nothing, nothing is going to change.

I'm uncomfortable with how the US is being all "yay us" about this.  I don't think we should be celebrating his death for a number of reasons--(cut)
I, for one, am not proud of this.  I don't feel bad that he's dead, but I am not proud of the huge media ordeal that is being made of this and the disproportionate celebration that has ensued.

Yeah I don't think we should be celebrating any death. Noone deserves to die, noone deserves to be alive although either. The "just because we did it" doesn't make it right, I'm sure the innocents murder count perp'd by the us kicks his handful of thousand to shame. Not that I am a big one on morals I'm just pointing that out.

Do you really think so? The president's popularity is at an all time low and there has been talk about him being overthrown. Suddenly he produces a dead terrorist and he's the best thing since sliced bread again. Its fundamental to diplomacy that there's only so long you can leave ends untied, no matter how you do the knot...

Yeah, I was thinking about this too. Great prop up for reelection. Makes it seem like the wars accomplished something, among the things flab said among other negatives also. From what I read he was killed last week. There have been conflicting reports, obama said on tv he was killed today while military says he was killed last week, I heard on the news they first said killed by drone airstrike, then I heard he was killed by ground troops. I guess they are going to bury him at sea??? What is this bullshit?

Quote from: Obama
"His death does not mark the end of our effort. There's no doubt that al-Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must and we will remain vigilant," he added.

Moments after Obama spoke, the State Department put U.S. embassies on alert and warned of the heightened possibility for anti-American violence. In a worldwide travel alert, the department said there was an "enhanced potential for anti-American violence given recent counterterrorism activity in Pakistan."

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 05:11:51 am »
Wait guys, he's not dead until Donald Trump sees his death certificate!
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline PQ

• Camper
  • Charge!
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 06:14:54 am »
#2Wai.soldat @ quakenet.org Soldat's heaven

Offline killzonea59

• Soldier
  • nut up or shut up :D
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 06:19:11 am »
After researching some stuff online, I honestly disbelieve he's dead, reasons being he was "buried at sea."
For other reasons...

You took my idea  ;)

Offline Fryer

• Camper
  • Game dev
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 06:36:19 am »

I smell crappy image editing skills...
...PC vs Mac is like AK47 vs M4A1...
<DutchFlame`> i once heard running runescape in the background gave you a speedboost
<Mr> yes, it allocates more electrons, so there are more electrons available for Soldat -> they are streched less and it is more fluent

Soldat PolyWorks 1.5.0.13 - AimMode - Aim practise gamemode script - Fryer's SoldatStream Mod

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 06:38:49 am »
A poorly photoshopped image that some media outlets mistake for being real doesn't mean that he's not dead.

If he wasn't dead he could seriously undermine the U.S by broadcasting a message saying he was still alive. Also it's a decade since 9/11, they wouldn't exactly be saving face at this point by lying about having killed him. There is no rational reason for them to lie about it.

For one thing, as far as I know, we don't know exactly when this operation took place, it may have been a week ago and not yesterday. If they DNA confirmed the body against records, that would have taken some time, a couple of days at the very least, presuming they even had a lab with the necessary facilities in the region.

As for burial at sea, it makes sense. If there was a traditional burial then it would become a site for his followers to pay respect and to congregate, similarly if he was cremated, wherever the ashes were spread it would probably become a place of significance for Al Qaeda. If Osama was still in a morgue then there may be efforts by Al Qaeda to retrive his body.

At sea his body could be anywhere.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Fryer

• Camper
  • Game dev
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 06:47:24 am »
A poorly photoshopped image that some media outlets mistake for being real doesn't mean that he's not dead.
I wasn't in any way saying that I don't believe he's dead, just pointing out that the picture is obviously fake.

Also: http://newsnet7.wordpress.com/2011/05/
...PC vs Mac is like AK47 vs M4A1...
<DutchFlame`> i once heard running runescape in the background gave you a speedboost
<Mr> yes, it allocates more electrons, so there are more electrons available for Soldat -> they are streched less and it is more fluent

Soldat PolyWorks 1.5.0.13 - AimMode - Aim practise gamemode script - Fryer's SoldatStream Mod