Author Topic: Click this if you want to see Mangled* pwn demoniac93  (Read 30237 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2011, 03:44:34 pm »
Why do you take part in a discussion which you don't care about?

Oh well, killing time must be hard

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2011, 04:06:41 pm »
Mangled* wins the thread.

It's a recurring theme.  ;)

I suspect that you don't watch much news, if any at all; Just try looking up how many of his acts were claimed to be his through video recordings, and how many videos there are of him appearing in rather disclosed areas with his followers, like the mountains and hills around his mansion.

You're your own worst enemy, you know that?

Because if you knew anything, anything at all, you would know that Osama would always conceal his location by hanging up a sheet behind him, which he has clearly done in that video, only a small clip of that is shot outdoors in a nondescript mountainous region. It could literally be anywhere. It could be in the Grand Canyon for all anybody knows. Plus the video quality is so poor. Also these tapes could be released at any time, not necessarily straight after filming.

Do you seriously think these provided any real clues to his location?

Oh boy! There's a mountain behind him! Quick, send out the gunships, he's at Everest!
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2011, 05:46:02 pm »
Mangled* wins the thread.

It's a recurring theme.  ;)

I suspect that you don't watch much news, if any at all; Just try looking up how many of his acts were claimed to be his through video recordings, and how many videos there are of him appearing in rather disclosed areas with his followers, like the mountains and hills around his mansion.

You're your own worst enemy, you know that?

Because if you knew anything, anything at all, you would know that Osama would always conceal his location by hanging up a sheet behind him, which he has clearly done in that video, only a small clip of that is shot outdoors in a nondescript mountainous region. It could literally be anywhere. It could be in the Grand Canyon for all anybody knows. Plus the video quality is so poor. Also these tapes could be released at any time, not necessarily straight after filming.

Do you seriously think these provided any real clues to his location?

Oh boy! There's a mountain behind him! Quick, send out the gunships, he's at Everest!

Whatever happened to geographical studies? I wonder...
b&

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2011, 10:36:51 pm »
Whatever happened to geographical studies? I wonder...

I know, they must be lazy not having documented the millions of hectares of nondescript mountainous regions in asia.

So that we can somehow identify a few frames of a distorted, poor quality VHS tape (that may or may not have been flipped) briefly showing a small area of nondescript mountainous terrain, without knowing what time of day it was, what season it was, what direction it was filmed from, what pitch the camera was tilted at, what region (if any) of what country (if any) it was filmed in.

I know, if I take a photograph of a house can you find it on Google maps? I'll give you a massive headstart and even tell you what city it's in.

I've said this before, you clutch at straws when there aren't any left to clutch at.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:38:38 pm by Mangled* »
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2011, 11:24:11 pm »
Riiight.
So they didn't even know what country he was hiding in?
Says a lot about them...
b&

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2011, 12:05:16 am »
Well, terrain does not suddenly change appearance when you cross a national border.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

DarkCrusade

« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2011, 01:24:24 am »
Riiight.
Says a lot about them...

I know, if I take a photograph of a house can you find it on Google maps? I'll give you a massive headstart and even tell you what city it's in.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2011, 05:00:51 am »
Riiight.
Says a lot about them...

I think I've already read that, but thank you for re-posting it just for the hell of it.
And here I was, thinking the CIA U.S of A had the best intelligence departments in the world.
b&

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2011, 09:51:19 am »
And here I was, thinking the CIA U.S of A had the best intelligence departments in the world.

I can have the best tape measure in the world, and it still won't tell me how much I weigh.

The real world, believe it or not, is NOT like TV.  There's no "enhance" button.  There's no database of everything ever that people can reference.  The CIA, like anything else, has its limitations, and being the "best in the world" doesn't circumvent that fact.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2011, 10:35:31 am »
I think I've already read that, but thank you for re-posting it just for the hell of it.

If you have read it, and read it again, and still do not understand why it is the answer to your question, then you are blatantly stupid.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2011, 12:11:11 pm »

I can have the best tape measure in the world, and it still won't tell me how much I weigh.

The real world, believe it or not, is NOT like TV.  There's no "enhance" button.  There's no database of everything ever that people can reference.  The CIA, like anything else, has its limitations, and being the "best in the world" doesn't circumvent that fact.

I'm sorry, but I do not find the relevance TV has to this subject. I'm not a big fan of TV, all I have time for is the news and sports shows. Elaborate.

If you have read it, and read it again, and still do not understand why it is the answer to your question, then you are blatantly stupid.

I'm sorry, but who in the name of fuckery are you to call me stupid? And how the fuck do you then dare say that you never insult anyone, nor try to?
b&

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2011, 12:39:39 pm »
you guys are dumb, stop using ineffective moves against him
only effective pkmn is a foxconn

voet bring back foxconn go

Then a heli with all soldat mods and admins has landed on the ground. Espadon exited the heli and said - „come on, fox. We need you.” - without any questions, i entered the heli and i heard - „we must attack cia hq right now! Why the hell you picked him up?!” - „we may need him”.

One hour later, i was waked up by a loud s**t.

prophetic.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2011, 01:53:46 pm »
Thanks for the contribution, Espadon.
You should go back to applying loving ministrations to your own cyber-penis now.
b&

DarkCrusade

« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2011, 02:26:50 pm »
Why oh why are you so full of hate

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2011, 02:36:06 pm »
Why oh why are you so full of hate

I don't hate, I dislike and despise.
Wrath is a sin.
I mean, wrath leads to all those brutal things Bin Laden did, doesn't it?
b&

DarkCrusade

« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2011, 05:02:39 pm »
If wrath is a sin, you are a sinner.

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2011, 05:49:34 pm »
Also God is a sinner. He's pretty wrathful and butthurt.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2011, 06:15:27 pm »
I won't even dignify that kind of kiddie crap with an answer.
All I know is this: The US of A is a bunch of morons.
b&

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2011, 07:08:53 pm »

Oh look, the pot is calling the kettle black.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the USA is a bunch of morons, there are stupid people everywhere, but the US does have a habbit of letting those stupid people into authoritative roles in society.

Regardless, I don't think they could have done a better job of tracking down Bin Laden unless he did a worse job of hiding. I'm not loathsome enough to let my personal resentments get in the way of acknowledging the truth.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2011, 07:23:06 pm »

hmm.

[..]most technologically advanced country, and of of the planet's leaders in communications and intelligence gathering[..]

You're becoming even better than Foxconn at contradicting yourself! :)
There are other worlds than these