Author Topic: Click this if you want to see Mangled* pwn demoniac93  (Read 30253 times)

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
Re: Click this if you want to see Mangled* pwn demoniac93
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2011, 09:32:32 am »
team reality: 2 retards, a fag, and some guy

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2011, 09:47:36 am »
team reality: 2 retards, a ***, and some guy

Calm down mr.serious
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Iq Unlimited

• Flagrunner
  • mr. foobar2000
« Reply #162 on: June 30, 2011, 11:02:16 am »
Man what the hell is with this place now. Everybody is so buttmad at each other for no good reason. >:/

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #163 on: June 30, 2011, 11:03:24 am »
It was always like that.. remember the old bashpit?

I think we should have a sf.com brawl! you two can each pick forumers 1 at a time, Demoniac starts.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline Iq Unlimited

• Flagrunner
  • mr. foobar2000
« Reply #164 on: June 30, 2011, 11:05:21 am »
Bashpit was almost tame compared to this ragethread. Lol.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #165 on: June 30, 2011, 11:44:27 am »
I think we should have a sf.com brawl! you two can each pick forumers 1 at a time, Demoniac starts.

Like, physical brawl? I'd be all over that! Bring it, SFers!
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #166 on: June 30, 2011, 11:46:39 am »
I would love to take you on, Gamer. I watched a Steven Segal movie last night.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #167 on: June 30, 2011, 12:13:46 pm »
It's the fight of the millennium!

echo_trail VERSUS Gamer_2k4

One will live...
One will die...

Can you hear them?
WAR DRUMS IN THE FORUMS

Don't miss it!
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #168 on: June 30, 2011, 12:49:00 pm »
i bet on echo his scarfwhip outranges law's shirtgrab attack
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:51:29 pm by Espadon »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

DarkCrusade

« Reply #169 on: June 30, 2011, 01:23:41 pm »
I love how this thread turned into one big flame-war

I feel at home

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #170 on: June 30, 2011, 02:00:44 pm »
Gamer versuses Echo that's a tough one.

I mean Gamer knows karate but Echo is from Europe so I don't know.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #171 on: June 30, 2011, 03:37:27 pm »
Demoniac you are such a f**king pussy.

You have overextended and now it is on you to live with your failures. Learn from it and grow up.

And now f**king go to Google Maps and search for that house. Because right now, it looks like you are too afraid to admit that you were wrong.

And I just love the cliché of the guy who tries to sound smart and then reduces a discussion to physical abilities.

Pathetic I say.

The thing is, y'all kids are thinking that in some twisted way, I lost or something. What was there to lose? What exactly is it that I lost? I don't get it.

I don't know if that's what the internet is to you, but to me, it's not real life. I don't HAVE anything on the internet, therefore I can't lose anything over the internet. Get your facts straight.
b&

DarkCrusade

« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2011, 03:53:48 pm »
You can lose my respect, and you can loose the respect of any person who watched the argument.

You lost my respect.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2011, 04:05:26 pm »
I don't know if that's what the internet is to you, but to me, it's not real life. I don't HAVE anything on the internet, therefore I can't lose anything over the internet. Get your facts straight.

You HAVE an argument with Mangled*, and you lost it.
Gamer_2k4

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2011, 05:03:33 pm »
You can lose my respect, and you can loose the respect of any person who watched the argument.

You lost my respect.

Did I ever actually gain it in order to lose it? Because I'm very certain that I never did, nor will I ever give half a shit about doing so.

LAW: Argument's aren't lost, because opinions are neither wrong nor right, that's why they're not called laws or facts. And it was more of a cock measuring contest than an argument or debate, and it seemed more of a personal matter to Mangled than an argument. But hey, you can all go back to sucking each other's butt holes now. :3
b&

DarkCrusade

« Reply #175 on: June 30, 2011, 05:11:09 pm »
I have respect for every single person on the world by default. Whether I respect them more or less is determined by their actions. You have not deserved any respect, and that you don't care just proves it.

Arguments are lost when one side clearly loses, because the arguments countering their opinion are outnumbering the arguments supporting their view or when it is simply shown how stupid someone is. In this case, both applies. Thus, you have indeed lost the argument. Everyone wittnessed it.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2011, 06:16:02 pm »
What? Me being independent of other people's opinions and what they want me to be like deserves disrespect? You've got some fucked up principles there, sir.

Also, you just stated the obvious and haven't answered my question, I already know that any win is accompanied by a loss, and the only thing anyone witnessed was hypocrisy and a tonne of ass kissing.

What you need is a reality check.
b&

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #177 on: June 30, 2011, 06:36:27 pm »
Did I ever actually gain it in order to lose it? Because I'm very certain that I never did, nor will I ever give half a s**t about doing so.

LAW: Argument's aren't lost, because opinions are neither wrong nor right, that's why they're not called laws or facts. And it was more of a cock measuring contest than an argument or debate, and it seemed more of a personal matter to Mangled than an argument. But hey, you can all go back to sucking each other's butt holes now. :3

If I may?...

I think this identifies perfectly what is wrong with you. - Yes, if you haven't worked it out by now there is something wrong with you. Opinions are neither wrong nor right? Let me give you a newsflash: Reality isn't subjective. Sure if we were discussing politics or morality or economics then there isn't always a wrong or a right opinion, it's pretty arbitrary.

What we were discussing, as ever, were facts, evidence and reality which are not subjective. The only definition I can give to someone who can't comprehend that is 'mentally challenged'. Then again I surely can't expect you to understand what the word 'subjective' means, because you clearly don't know what the words 'evidence', 'logic' and 'theory' mean.

I'm not sure what the worst thing is, your inability to be objective or your frankly embarrassing denialistic response to any kind of intellectual challenge. Ultimately we see time and again you dig yourself into a hole of contradictions and logical fallacies, and when you can't take it you suddenly pretend it isn't a big deal and that you 'don't care' and use the cat face :3, of course not before asserting that the person who has obliterated you is either a hateful person, stupid, ignorant or 'taking it personally'. A defensive narcissistic response if I ever saw one.

What you need is a reality check.

Take your own advice.

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #178 on: June 30, 2011, 07:17:23 pm »
inb4 demoniac's level 13-year-old kid comeback including loads of personal insults

certainly one of the most disgusting people i've seen on the internet

(also, this)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 07:21:40 pm by Dusty »

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #179 on: June 30, 2011, 07:22:41 pm »
Then there's no reason for you to post here you personal hate against someone or try to prove the (in)existence of god. You say you "have nothing to lose", but instead you give so much damn about everything that this excuse really isn't helping. Just stop.

(also, this)
Nice find. I was wondering what's the scientific term for something like that.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 07:26:19 pm by L[0ne]R »