Author Topic: Problem-PING!!  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Jnub210

• Major(1)
  • It dont be like it is but it do
Problem-PING!!
« on: May 26, 2011, 05:19:10 pm »
Im having a new ping problem that just started yesterday it randomly happened idk if its the game but its not my connection for sure and i dont know if its the settings but my ping on the side in every server is 300+ Y Idk So i need some help to fix that i probably think its not the game but my settings can someone help thx <(") [Barret] the Problem
[Barret] [Ruger] [saw] [knife] All a soldat needs! HYOOOOOOO!!!

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
Re: Problem-PING!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 11:58:42 pm »
Is it perhaps a wireless connection, and are you sure that there are no low-ping server?
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Jnub210

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 04:58:31 pm »
i dont use wireless so thats not the case im not in another country im in usa and the american servers give me 50- ping and the foreign servers give me yellow/medium usually but know everything is RED ive tried so many things :(

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 06:05:44 pm »
Do you know perhaps what is your connection speed (use speedtest.net if you dont know)? And was it happening before or just lately?
It could be that you are in the middle of nowhere, distant from the most servers which causes the high ping on them.

I know that it happened occasionally that all servers were high-pinged, but it just disappeared by itself after some 24hrs. If it stays, its probably your connections fault, but dont take that for granted.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Fujifabric

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • richter
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 08:46:00 pm »
On the other hand I hope your problem never gets solved. You are really annoying.

Offline Jnub210

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 10:16:50 pm »
On the other hand I hope your problem never gets solved. You are really annoying.
how am i annoying

DarkCrusade

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 12:57:20 am »
Maybe it's because these servers are foreign aka you automatically have a bad ping?

Offline VinceBros

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 10:44:39 am »
I bet he's American and doesn't know shit about geography... About your problem, you should try setting up Force Software or things like that.

Offline Jnub210

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 02:45:07 pm »
Problems solved just soldat was acting up for a while and giving me PING Spikes i Fixed it... :D