Author Topic: How to shoot with a barrett?  (Read 933 times)

Offline yo momma

• Major(1)
How to shoot with a barrett?
« on: October 08, 2011, 12:39:54 pm »
im not much of a forum poster and i really dont know how to use it either,
But i was wondering if someone would show me how to use the barrett i used to be good with it but now i am shit so could some plzzzz help me with shooting the ret??
PLzzzz i wll love u so much ???  ???  ???

o yeah and the aiming sight the white circle i need help with that 2
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:41:44 pm by yo momma »

Offline Bistoufly

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
Re: How to shoot with a barrett?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 01:05:06 pm »
I'm not good with guns and aiming in soldat.

I suppose you know the basics if you played before. Like releasing movement keys just before shooting and things like that.

My advice would be to join the ctf server !Snipe and Slice. There are lot of good barrett users there. i'm sure they can help you if you ask friendly.   

Offline Kaze

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major
  • Arc-En-CieL
Re: How to shoot with a barrett?
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 05:49:07 pm »
@yomomma : Well being good with barret  depends on pretty much many factors :the way you move , your aim , the way your enemy moves , if you're more adapted to kill while moving or kill while your not moving .

What i would suggest , is just to try to play with it and stick with it . Then with experience , you're gonna get gradually better and better .

But i would suggest if your aim isnt very good to try to stop moving while youre shooting , that way you can lock your cursor onto the enemy making it easier to kill.

But if you're really quick and you have a good aim  and you know how to shoot while moving , just try to aim for the enemy's belly , That way if you miss it either gets the feet or the head of the enemy.

If you really want a tutorial or some references , i just googled soldat barret guide but i never used any  : http://elitectf.com/newaccess/index.php?article=363 . I never read it but i just looked briefly and it looks alright if you're a begginer .

Anyways, the best advice i can give you is just to play and play with it youre gonna figure out alot of things and youre gonna get good!

Good luck