Author Topic: Confessions (Confess something over the internet)  (Read 13615 times)

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
Re: Confessions (Confess something over the internet)
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2011, 08:52:11 pm »
You have no idea.
..about you and your semen streaming USB port?

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2011, 12:01:26 am »
You have no idea.
..about you and your semen streaming USB port?

Don't worry about it.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2011, 06:59:27 am »
We invented greed and laziness!
Yeah we did, and it lead to corruption, both physically and mentally.

Shard, that's just too much idiocy in one post.
Right, just insult me and not explain yourself. Good one.
Time to fix something here.

"We invented greed and laziness!"
"Yeah we did"
Yep, that was stupid and I see where I went wrong now. That leads to another thing, I don't think things through and make stupid desicions and bad ideas.

I admitted my mistake, and have attempted to fix it DC, what have you done? Insult me. Aren't you just a wonderful person?

Offline panda_bear_smoking

• Major(1)
  • I'm thrilled to have made you cum -jrgp-
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2011, 03:38:14 pm »
Everybody has to try out that 'incognito' body part of their's sooner of later, tasting it is taking it few steps further. Also, I see that everything reminds you of Foxconn. Admit it, Foxconn was Soldatforums and now that hes wiped out theres only mourning, suffering and emptiness left.
ya i was pretty insane back then i was on the path to darkness im sure if i didnt play soldat annd smoke bud i would have ended up in jail. for murdeer or killed myself.  i have not been the same person sinnce. i smoke and performed transdental metation that rly helped. now im a calm likable hippe
°~°Discussion or mention of the anime/manga cartoon series, comics, books or anything at all related to Naruto, or further relating it in anyway with our admin Chakra is forbidden. On here or on soldat-related IRC channels.  in game name jebushunter 9yrs

DarkCrusade

« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2011, 09:04:17 am »
@Shard: Another iteration of "I am butthurt and critique insults me". Of course it was rather indirect - through trolling - but my point stands. The fact that fat people are disgusting is alright, but if you treat them like they weren't human for being fat - although their fatness could be caused by a disease - then you are an ignorant asshole. I dislike your way of saying "everything that is different from my normal world is bad".

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2011, 09:58:44 am »
@Shard: Another iteration of "I am butthurt and critique insults me". Of course it was rather indirect - through trolling - but my point stands. The fact that fat people are disgusting is alright, but if you treat them like they weren't human for being fat - although their fatness could be caused by a disease - then you are an ignorant asshole. I dislike your way of saying "everything that is different from my normal world is bad".
I don't treat fat people less then I would any other person and have never said that I do. It's just as you said "they are disgusting" and I wish they would do something about it rather then just feel sorry for themselves and gorge on more food. GJ to those who are doing something about it. Has it crossed your mind that I could be concerned for them on some level of my subconcious and thats where my dislike comes from? You are aware of the major health risks associated with obeseity and being overweight in general?

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2011, 10:00:16 am »
DarkCrusade is fat...
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

DarkCrusade

« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2011, 11:19:03 am »
I don't treat fat people less then I would any other person and have never said that I do.

I have a deep hatred of anyone fat or obese.

You have contradicted yourself badly. I hope I don't need to explain why.

We weren't meant to be fat and it is wrong and a crime against nature.

You are aware of the major health risks asociated with obeseity and being overweight in general?

That's the nature of the thing. Being fat or too thin is not healthy. But so is smoking, eating fast food and cutting off limbs. How is this of your concern? The most obvious: you can see how fat they are, because.. they are. But you also see people smoke and eat fast food. Cutting off limbs usually leaves some sign of it, too. Basically, everything can be dangerous or unhealthy if you have too much or too less of it. But of course you don't hate anorexic women, because they are sexy and wear nice clothes. And of course you don't hate smokers, because smoking is cool. And cutting off limbs is fine as well, because those people did not like them.

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2011, 11:41:10 am »
I don't treat fat people less then I would any other person and have never said that I do.

I have a deep hatred of anyone fat or obese.

You have contradicted yourself badly. I hope I don't need to explain why.

We weren't meant to be fat and it is wrong and a crime against nature.

You are aware of the major health risks asociated with obeseity and being overweight in general?

That's the nature of the thing. Being fat or too thin is not healthy. But so is smoking, eating fast food and cutting off limbs. How is this of your concern? The most obvious: you can see how fat they are, because.. they are. But you also see people smoke and eat fast food. Cutting off limbs usually leaves some sign of it, too. Basically, everything can be dangerous or unhealthy if you have too much or too less of it. But of course you don't hate anorexic women, because they are sexy and wear nice clothes. And of course you don't hate smokers, because smoking is cool. And cutting off limbs is fine as well, because those people did not like them.

Maybe deep hatred was a bit too far, I was in ones of those moods at the time. But there is still a strong dislike there. Just becasue I have a dislike of fat people does not mean I treat them differently then I would any other person. I hate don't actually people who smoke, more so the fact they are smoking, but I still have some good friends who do. Same deal with over weight people. I have friends who are over weight, I dislike that they are, but I'm still friends with them becasue they are nice people.

Its not a hate of the people, its of the thing the people are. There is a difference. And as a matter of fact, anorexic women aren't attractive to me. It makes me sad that the advetising world portrays such an image as sexy, or the way to be. Yes, I do like thin, in shape girls over fat ones, personal choice there, but there is a big difference between anorexic and heatlhy.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2011, 01:23:56 pm »
Stop saying things you don't mean then.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2011, 06:58:19 pm »
How was his post made of idiocy I don't get it.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2011, 02:14:52 am »
I confess that I have become what at some point in time I resented, and I confess that in all probability, in the future I will become what I currently resent. I confess that I don't give a shit.

I confess that you kiddies need to displace your anger elsewhere.

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2011, 05:33:13 am »
I find the structure of fat people very interesting.

Offline panda_bear_smoking

• Major(1)
  • I'm thrilled to have made you cum -jrgp-
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2011, 06:48:37 am »
masterbated on holy ground, got a bj from a girl and didnt give her boyfriend a warning -she being a whore and all took my jizz no less then five minutes later made out with the poor guy- i just stood there and laughed,use to bate before and sometimes during soldat

°~°Discussion or mention of the anime/manga cartoon series, comics, books or anything at all related to Naruto, or further relating it in anyway with our admin Chakra is forbidden. On here or on soldat-related IRC channels.  in game name jebushunter 9yrs

Offline pavliko

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • >‿‿◕
    • Offical TTW Community
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2011, 07:07:06 am »
For a few years I though that posting in The Lounge raises post count...
The safest thing to do is jumping out of a plane!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2011, 11:15:36 am »
masterbated on holy ground, got a bj from a girl and didnt give her boyfriend a warning -she being a wh*** and all took my jizz no less then five minutes later made out with the poor guy- i just stood there and laughed,use to bate before and sometimes during soldat

Good stuff.

For a few years I though that posting in The Lounge raises post count...

...no wonder!

Offline Mexer

• Soldier
  • real eyes. realize. real lies.
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2011, 05:27:15 am »
I used to kill animals until age 14.

Now I feel the urge to kill people.

I need to go to the army  :-\
Soldat devs and community: We want this game to be successful and have new players and make it popular!

Soldat devs and community: But we want the oldskool graphics and bugs and errors to be left alone! Soldat shall never change!!!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2011, 05:29:30 am »
I need to go to the army  :-\

Yes, please do.

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2011, 03:01:56 pm »
*Monsteri slaps jrgp around a bit with a large fishbot
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2011, 04:13:33 pm »
*Monsteri slaps jrgp around a bit with a large fishbot

What? I'd rather see him fuck shit up overseas where it's really needed rather than here.