Author Topic: A call to all Croatians  (Read 4154 times)

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: A call to all Croatians
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 10:43:20 am »
Croatia isn't hardcore. I appreciate the information - I did that. But man, it's no Budapest. Bought cheap booze, had a house party, picked girls up, and went to that fancy place atop the hill with the expensive beer. Everything still closes early, the people don't party hard, and f**k, man, I get funny stares for drinking whisky in the morning. Even the waiters laughed at me. I think I need to go further east, like to Belgrade. Or maybe a trip to Kiev in a few weeks... I hear things are really f**ked up there.

What's the easiest place in europe to find horny hottish chicks who'll fuck random strangers (read: me) within 5 minutes of knowing him?
There are other worlds than these

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 10:50:36 am »
It's probably pretty similar everywhere man. In Zagreb, for example, I talked to a small group of girls for no more than 2 minutes before we were running to a taxi together to change venues. On one hand I was surprised, because I figured the poorer the country, the more attracted someone is to western tourists. Of course that's not true at all; everyone likes to fuck. Girls really like to fuck. It's all about your mood. I had a pretty slow week in Budapest because after so many years it has become sort of like a second home, and I'm too comfortable. In a new environment, I'm a lot more reckless. Just go some place new, man. Or pretend you're a tourist in your own city. Tourists always get a little action.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 10:54:03 am »
It's probably pretty similar everywhere man. In Zagreb, for example, I talked to a small group of girls for no more than 2 minutes before we were running to a taxi together to change venues. On one hand I was surprised, because I figured the poorer the country, the more attracted someone is to western tourists. Of course that's not true at all; everyone likes to f**k. Girls really like to f**k. It's all about your mood. I had a pretty slow week in Budapest because after so many years it has become sort of like a second home, and I'm too comfortable. In a new environment, I'm a lot more reckless. Just go some place new, man. Or pretend you're a tourist in your own city. Tourists always get a little action.

What about England?

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 10:55:15 am »
@ n00bface-
As i said, you went to goddamn Zagreb. And an enormous part of the population (especially Zagreb) is:
Eastern Europeans who want to be West Europeans. Nothing special.
Basically, its pussified Balkans.

The best party-hard stuff is on the coast. Ill try to find some of my friends' videos of such stuff (#1 and #2).
Okay, found some stuff. Might not be the bestest examples for #2, but anyways:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fNvhXsYWuA
-Always includes a band, but its not the only attraction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqBr9u2MB00
-Some random guys dancing. I dont even know why i put it there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc1XYFNK8ds
-Later includes some (inebriated) locals grouping up and continuing to party.

#1's are often more awesome, especially if you get along with some locals and go out with them, there are big chances that you might see the sunrise with them.

Best thing is to combine #1 and #2.

@ jrgp-
Random strangers- What n00bface said. Its possible everywhere.
Random strange guys- Dont know. But id appreciate the info.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:12:33 am by croat1gamer »
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2011, 11:13:01 am »
Well, judging by my pictures and my personality as exhibited by me being here since 2004, would I come off as a "random strange guy"?

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2011, 11:21:48 am »
I wasnt checking up that often on here, but if its similar to you some 1-2 years ago you might have a problem here and there while hitting on girls.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2011, 11:23:16 am »
If you take a big "THE" as a substitute for "random", then yes.

Offline PQ

• Camper
  • Charge!
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2011, 12:36:41 pm »
@ jrgp- Its actually simple:
Underage girls-
You can easily see some 14yo girls around, no matter when. Each time ive been to a place like that, it was proven.
"3 a.m.? Wanna make out?"

If I was still 17 I could totally see taking a plane over there so I could make out with some young pussy, seeing as I can't get anything over here, no matter how hard I try :-/

However, I demand you make a full topic about the crazy hardcore s**t in Croatia because it might give me a hard on.
Sorry to say jrgp, but you're just going to the wrong place then... (or you're just going to good places since I don't like chicks like that)

There are easy girls like everywhere in the world. Isn't there a single bar without a strict 21+ policy in the state you live? You just shouldn't act desperate and act cute. (you can do that)
There is no way you get a girl in your bed every night, even these dudes bragging about it, but you can get a girl if you're going to the wrong places. The question is, do you want to bang whores like that? I don't, I'm fine with people who do, but I just can't seem to fuck them, even when I'm seriously drunk.

And answering your question "what's the easiest place to fuck a woman in Europe": Amsterdam red light district, but you seriously don't want to lose your virginity to a hooker.

jrgp, seriously, read 'the game' by Neil Straus. It's all you need. Then go to a random guy with a wingman, don't be scared to fail and you'll succeed in a week. Don't try to be cool, just be your extended self. :)
#2Wai.soldat @ quakenet.org Soldat's heaven

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2011, 01:24:11 pm »
Oh, forgot to mention for that example. It did not happen to me, but to a friend of mine.
This is more like me.

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 01:58:13 pm »
Well, judging by my pictures and my personality as exhibited by me being here since 2004, would I come off as a "random strange guy"?

In all honesty, a nerd, but a smart and sincere person with a good heart. That in itself should be enough. If you're not finding girls who are into you then you are either looking in the wrong places or not looking at all.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline KYnetiK

• Camper
  • Something Else
    • KYnetiK ART
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2011, 02:04:16 pm »
The trick is to stop looking and give up. The moment you no longer give a f**k about the conquest and resign yourself to peace and solitude is the moment girls start gravitating towards you. Synchronicity finds you, not the other way around.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and then asked for forgiveness.

[Barret]  /  [saw]
*Shakes Fist*

DarkCrusade

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2011, 02:57:02 pm »
The trick is to stop looking and give up. The moment you no longer give a f**k about the conquest and resign yourself to peace and solitude is the moment girls start gravitating towards you. Synchronicity finds you, not the other way around.

I assume flirting is bad then

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2011, 04:01:40 pm »
Reminds me, there was something about "what would happen if jrgp put on a flannel shirt" and stuff, but i cant find it anywhere.

@jrgp- Youre not the kind of person who should have sex with the first one available. Youd regret it.

Offline jerich

• Camper
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 06:00:15 pm »
All you need is acceptance of rejection. One you're able to accept rejection, then you can go to any random girl and strike up a convo without that awkwardness and lack of confidence. Sure, you'll strike out a few(or many), but you'll eventually get a "hit."

You seem curious of how n00b does it. Well, as he even mentions, he goes "reckless." Basically, just don't give a fuck about the outcome and go with the flow. Do it with confidence and you'll unknowingly have better body language and connection than if you were concerned.

From what I last heard about you, it was about prom. You seem to be shy and don't know what to say nor what to do. PRACTICE. Engage yourself with other people all the time at random places. It doesn't even have to be about getting with them. It's to practice your "vocal" sociable skills. Go to a dance area and dance with some random chicks. It's practice for body language and you DON'T even have to talk. If you can't do that, how can you muster courage to keep a conversation, let alone get them in bed. Confidence is the key, and giving the attempt is the keyhole.

It's ok to be rejected. There's absolutely no need for you to go to Europe for a lay, you just gotta keep on trying.
Clan: R7 | The Ruthless

Offline PQ

• Camper
  • Charge!
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 01:29:22 am »
You seem curious of how n00b does it. Well, as he even mentions, he goes "reckless." Basically, just don't give a f**k about the outcome and go with the flow. Do it with confidence and you'll unknowingly have better body language and connection than if you were concerned.
That made me think of the ultimate hero!

http://www.metropolistv.nl/en/search/the-black-kiss-in-nicaragua
#2Wai.soldat @ quakenet.org Soldat's heaven

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 02:19:13 am »
[interesting stuff]
I want to hear more about "(careful with: underage girls, gypsies, guido-like guys)."

You receive credit for being single minded

Offline Pinque

• Major(1)
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2011, 07:49:20 am »
Our Country is in a shithole guys, accept that! I fucking hate Zagreb

I assume flirting is bad then

DarkCrusade, Croatian is here :)) Yes baby i'm back ;)
Belive me a bit of flirting and a big load of pointing her off you will just make her stick to you more and more, until you do something lovely I did few days a go, you know, stuff that makes us guys happy for a whole week ;)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 07:57:05 am by Pinque »