Author Topic: Anders Behring Breivik - Hero of Freedom  (Read 6797 times)

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
Anders Behring Breivik - Hero of Freedom
« on: July 25, 2011, 07:09:14 am »

Hero of Freedom

On the 22nd of July 2011 the headquarters of the Anders Behring Breivik rape victim sanctuary, situated on the island of Utøya, Norway witnessed total carnage. A day before, Anders was arrested in connection with a bombing of a mosque, disguised as a government building in Oslo where nothing of value was lost (11 people). The members of his island sanctuary have all committed mass suicide by either shooting themselves or throwing themselves into the sea and drowning.

Decorated war hero and contributor to charity events Anders Breivik

The police have issued a statement that reports so far the discovery of 84, naked bodies all connected by their sexual organs laid out on the ground to form a message which reads "FREE ANDERS BEHRING BREIVIK" which can only be seen from the air. The authorities claim the grizzly discovery only came to light after bodies started washing up on the beaches on the mainland which were surplus to the formation of the message.

Police are still pulling Breivik's supporter's bodies out of the water.

Breivik's supporters have issued a video and documents with demands for Oslo's most prestigious award, the 'Nobel Peace Prize' for Breivik with a list of academics supporting his bid. The vid can be found here and the 1500 page pdf document can be found here.

Everybody get the f**k down.

Heads of state have all condemned the situation in Norway and have called on the government to intervene in Breivik’s behalf. US president, Apeface said at a press conference: “The US stands shoulder to shoulder with voices of freedom and human rights and Anders Breivik should be released at once if the Norwegian government wants to be part of the modern, developed world.” European leaders echoed the President’s words except Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi who could not give a statement because his face was stuffed in an underage, chimp's muff.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:16:28 am by smiluu »

Offline gayrgp

• Major(1)
Re: Anders Behring Breivik - Hero of Freedom
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 07:10:29 am »

Fighting terror with terror

in my birthday!

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
Re: Anders Behring Breivik - Hero of Freedom
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 09:29:08 am »
 This is not a funny event, chaps. Fuck of back to /b/ if you wanna roll with this crap. Locked. Warnings handed out.
I fucking miss all you cunts!