Author Topic: Dedicated to echo_trail  (Read 3715 times)

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
Re: Dedicated to echo_trail
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 07:53:52 am »
Looks like Echo is *puts on sunglasses*...Planking. YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 08:47:03 am »
poor foxconn has never enough? :|
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 10:36:24 am »
You just admitted that you were a girl and Falcon made a penis for you so he can smile again.

<3

Offline panda_bear_smoking

• Major(1)
  • I'm thrilled to have made you cum -jrgp-
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 03:39:13 am »
Lol I got confused when jprg called me foxconn. Now I see where it came from I think it is me when I was 14 I was the same got banned for being stupid made multi accounts ranted till they stop banning me and then the chase was over and no more fun just stop for a few years.  Don't give up foxconn I love you

Btw can I get my old account back jebushunter it might be from the old forums though
°~°Discussion or mention of the anime/manga cartoon series, comics, books or anything at all related to Naruto, or further relating it in anyway with our admin Chakra is forbidden. On here or on soldat-related IRC channels.  in game name jebushunter 9yrs

DarkCrusade

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2011, 04:20:13 am »
Panda, if you admit you are Foxconn, jrgp will go with you to candymountain!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2011, 05:36:26 am »

Yeah and I'll rip your kidney out and post a pic on these forums.
There are other worlds than these

• Major(1)
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2011, 06:04:23 am »

Yeah and I'll rip your kidney out and post a pic on these forums and then my avatar will give u a freebe out back

I'm not saying I'm foxconn,I'm saying he's me.   I Was here before him.  When he came about some one should have been like. Hey is that you jebushunter ~_~ not tthe other way around jrgp.  Its okay cause ii feel this connection between me and your avatar
°~°Discussion or mention of the anime/manga cartoon series, comics, books or anything at all related to Naruto, or further relating it in anyway with our admin Chakra is forbidden. On here or on soldat-related IRC channels.  in game name jebushunter 9yrs

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2011, 07:18:07 am »
You're a just a pothead.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

• Major(1)
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2011, 11:22:01 pm »
You're a just a pothead, But I also love you as a brother because where all humans
Aw not cool man not cool. Oon the other hand you do have a valid point from your perception of course. From mine, I see no need to play the captian obvious game. Can you really blame me being one, in fact can we really blame foxconn for foxconn? Is it his fault that he was born with his genetics and into his environment. He could hate me for my genetics and environment aka me I would still enjoy and listen to what he hass to contribute to humanity as a whole.          Capital punishment should be veiwed as the true crime.
I love you espadon

DarkCrusade

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 01:04:51 am »
Just stop it, will ya?