Soldat Talk > General Discussions

having a hacker free soldat.

(1/4) > >>

ds dude:
I dont understand...Why do poeple hack?Why cant they leave it alone?I meen you know you see poeple flying super fast around the sky that makes you think there using a speed hack and your right.Why couldnt we prevent this permanently?i meen is it possible.Like if a hackers using a hack when he gets in a server he should get kicked from server or banned at that very second.Not letting him run around in there for a while then go do it to someone elses server.You know what i meen??

zaraza:
You can not get rid of haxorz just like that. They will always exist along with games.

Thats what i think...

xurich:
I share your frustration with hackers, but unfortunately, it's difficult to stop them entirely. Whenever one hack is blocked, another one seems to pop up almost instantly. This is especially true when new Soldat versions are released.

Things are getting better though, believe it or not. At one time, it was very difficult to find a hacker free server. These days it's not as bad. Try sticking to quality servers like Fractured or U13, where there are active admins who regularly monitor their servers for violators. You should have a much better experience.

ds dude:
Yea. :( Im sorry i made my post seem like we could desroy them.But its hackers destroy fun.

ds dude:
And isnt it true that if hackers keep coming michal the author of soldat ill not be making any more version.Didnt it say that??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version