Author Topic: having a hacker free soldat.  (Read 8536 times)

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
having a hacker free soldat.
« on: June 11, 2006, 03:11:50 pm »
I dont understand...Why do poeple hack?Why cant they leave it alone?I meen you know you see poeple flying super fast around the sky that makes you think there using a speed hack and your right.Why couldnt we prevent this permanently?i meen is it possible.Like if a hackers using a hack when he gets in a server he should get kicked from server or banned at that very second.Not letting him run around in there for a while then go do it to someone elses server.You know what i meen??
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline zaraza

• Soldier
  • *Axeminster!*
Re: having a hacker free soldat.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 03:24:15 pm »
You can not get rid of haxorz just like that. They will always exist along with games.

Thats what i think...

Offline xurich

• Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 03:25:08 pm »
I share your frustration with hackers, but unfortunately, it's difficult to stop them entirely. Whenever one hack is blocked, another one seems to pop up almost instantly. This is especially true when new Soldat versions are released.

Things are getting better though, believe it or not. At one time, it was very difficult to find a hacker free server. These days it's not as bad. Try sticking to quality servers like Fractured or U13, where there are active admins who regularly monitor their servers for violators. You should have a much better experience.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 03:29:19 pm »
Yea. :( Im sorry i made my post seem like we could desroy them.But its hackers destroy fun.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 04:03:24 pm »
And isnt it true that if hackers keep coming michal the author of soldat ill not be making any more version.Didnt it say that??

Offline xurich

• Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 04:20:52 pm »
You're talking about the read me that pops up for unregistered users when they first open the game. It says something to that effect, yes.

Quote from: Soldat Readme
Please remember that this is a small shareware game made by one man.
If you try to break the game protection you make harm to yourself
because the author can stop making the game if he's out of money
and with overload of work making new anti-hack and anti-cheat systems
all the time.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 04:23:28 pm »
Ooooooh ok i understand.But i still think poeple need to stop using programs that make the game disfunctional.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 04:50:46 pm »
I find the only way to actually stop hackers, is to simply monitor your server as much as possible. I run a clan server, and I gave every member of me clan remote admin rights. This way an admin is online as often as possible. We strike down hard on hackers, cheaters and such pretty hard, and they're banned instantly and forever. That's really all you can do, man. Prevent them from ever comming again.

The server's named CE | Realistic, should you by the way be interrested.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 05:05:07 pm »
Ok,thank you for particapating in this forum.And thank you for your advice about trying ban  hackers as much as possible.I guess this forum isnt going t go much further,lol.

Seancapsyourass

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 05:51:37 pm »
After playing in Fractured/u13 for so long I was actually shocked when one joined...  Stopping hacking is a little more complicated than the "instant ban" you described because new hacks pop up that get around the new solutions

Offline Shmack.

• Major(1)
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 06:03:52 pm »
No offence to anyone here, but I bet if some of you could get a hold of a hack, you'd use it.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2006, 06:11:32 pm »
I use mar77a aim hack.. pm him for the link!
@ii

Offline UGK

• Major
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2006, 06:19:02 pm »
I use mar77a aim hack.. pm him for the link!

Lol, I remember when that Kaider noob made a topic that said, " mar77a hacks!".
<n00bface> i like big droopy fittas

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2006, 06:25:23 pm »
Actully NO >:( i wouldnt use a hack if i got a hold of of i would delete it in recycle bin and then delete it permanently this is why i put this forum up to tell poeple not to use a hack if you got a hold of one.

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2006, 06:28:12 pm »
If you hack a 2D shareware game, you have no life.
What's the difference between lag and speed hacking? Sometimes I see somebody moving sporaticly, then I see their ping is like 300. But, it's pretty hard to tell the difference between speed hacking and super lag.
'Neway, I posted that I tried an offline trainer once. People were split between going "BAN BAN BAN" and "At least he's not doing it online".

I hear mar77a's aimhack is a "harmless trojan".
<3*xwd
love conquers all

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2006, 06:29:22 pm »
No offence to anyone here, but I bet if some of you could get a hold of a hack, you'd use it.

Hacks defeat the purpose of playing the game and negates any skill, challenge, or fun to be had, so I doubt it. No one caring about the balance of weapons or other Soldat issues enough to post here would hack -- really, what would be the point then when you'd use the hack to basically create your own game, regardless of what the majority wants?

I really don't "get" the thrill of hacking and ruining other peoples' game/server just for one's own petty enjoyment. People must hack simply being they enjoy "pain and suffering" of others (well, as much as it can apply to a simple on-line game), because if people enjoyed solely playing a hacked game, then they'd stick to the off-line mode and/or create hacking specific servers.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2006, 06:48:07 pm »
Exactly.hacking is just a program that messes up a game and then you cant play it atleast thats what happens to some games.hacking is just a source of un reliable programming that has gotten outta control.Its just a bad way of cheating no worse then cheating its terrible.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2006, 06:50:19 pm »
If you hack a 2D shareware game, you have no life.
What's the difference between lag and speed hacking? Sometimes I see somebody moving sporaticly, then I see their ping is like 300. But, it's pretty hard to tell the difference between speed hacking and super lag.
'Neway, I posted that I tried an offline trainer once. People were split between going "BAN BAN BAN" and "At least he's not doing it online".

I hear mar77a's aimhack is a "harmless trojan".
actully it kinda isnt hard if you see a guy constantly in the air slipping and zipping around for awhile and his ping is fine.then thats a speed hack.but if a guy is zipping for a short period and takes a break on it once in awhile and his ping is high.Then thats super lag.

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2006, 06:52:15 pm »
I'm afraid I have to agree...

I'll tell everyone a true story.. Maybe, back in the 1.2 days, I doanloaded some climbing maps. Just for the fun of it, I edited them so their were no death polys.

People joined the server and someone poitned me to EnEscE hacks.
I d/led it and used the weapon hack on my server. Someone else was doing the same...

Then/.. Soldat shut down csu it had some error. The end of hacks after that. Everything else by me is pure pwnage
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2006, 09:00:04 pm »
sorry guys, this topic has reached the end of its life (I've been checking it once in a while)