Author Topic: Serious discussion about our lives  (Read 15380 times)

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
Re: Serious discussion about our lives
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2011, 11:38:19 pm »
There is nothing here to solve, this topic fails in every direction you people are just talking about unrealistic goals and irrelevant posts which includes this one.

The only troll in this entire community that is able to make me laugh with his clearly thought-out whimsical posts is captain ben.

And I dont even consider him a troll. He's more like insurance in case this forum goes to hell.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2011, 02:19:25 am »
I wish there were more lighthearted middle easterners like you.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2011, 08:47:12 am »
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:55:39 am by n00bface »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2011, 09:17:53 am »
I love how someone like you talks about bad behaviour, smiluu. But yes, I did in fact behave bad here and there, and I want to say sorry to you guys. You are still an ass, though, Smiluu :*

@ds dude: Keep the trollish pictures and the like out of this topic, because - I repeat - this is not the bash pit. I just wanted to deduct my thoughts about our current society somehow, and I felt like sharing, which is why I posted here. I was asking myself what one could do to stop all this madness, but apart from mobilizing the entire world's population to do something (which is rather unlikely to happen, except I had a-bombs (sad, right?)) there is nothing I could do, so you are right.

I am closing this topic. If anyone feels like he has something to add to my words, drop me a message and I will unlock it.