Soldat Talk > Registration Help and Shareware Questions

No Email although already payed

(1/3) > >>

Mekou:
So I bought the registration 3 days ago HERE. Received an e-mail by paypal at once, and yesterday the money was transfered. But still I didn't get any (Reg/Key)mail except the paypal one i mentioned. Does it always take that long?

Thanks

z3pH:
SAME PROBLEM! D:

i payed on paypal, got an email "payment was done..." but no email with reg key or smth :(

From: September 18, 2011, 12:08:28 pmOk. its becoming too annoying. I want my money back! Text in Soldat: If you like this game, support it. Yea I luv Soldat, but if Soldat just want to get money and thn nothing, hmmm its sucks and its illegal. So I want my money back (paypal: frozn2@mail.ru) or the reg/key...

Mekou:
Okay seriously this is bullshit.
Didn't get any mail/reg yet and i also e-maild MM, didnt get an answer though.
Anyone who I else could talk to about this?

From: September 18, 2011, 12:51:43 pmAnd fuck i won't keep sending e-mails to MM so he might notice me.
I payed almost 12 euros for that registration and as z3pH mentioned above, I want my money back or the registration and that as soon as only possible.

z3pH:
its just unfair.
im sad cuz soldat is dying, so i try to support it, i tell friends things like: " yea there is a nice game, ull have surly fun ;)"
But no after shit like this, ... no way
Im just tired to check this topic, and wait for an answer..
So pls do smth!

p.s. sry for my bad english :S

RafiPZ:
Hmm. PM Flieslikeabrick?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version