Author Topic: Question about paid membership  (Read 685 times)

Offline ali

• Major(1)
Question about paid membership
« on: September 30, 2011, 08:10:01 pm »
Hi,

I got a paid membership thing for soldat in around 2008. I need to uninstall and reinstall soldat now, however I can't remember or find what I did to register soldat.

Can you email me or PM me my license key or whatever that I used to register?

Thank you.

Offline chutem

• Veteran
Re: Question about paid membership
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 11:21:23 pm »
You would have received an email with the license key and a link to a program which applies the key into the registry. Your best bet is to search your emails, otherwise try contacting MM or (not sure) Shoozzaa
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline Shoozza

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Veteran
  • Soldat's Babysitter
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 02:14:48 am »
Hi ali,

just pm me:

full name you registered soldat with (the one you could see on the profile page in soldat.exe)
the email you registered soldat with (the one the key was sent to)

I will talk with MM and mail you your key (to the same email address you received the key the first time you paid for it - so make sure you have access to it).
Rules
Tools: ARSSE - SARS - SRB - chatMod

Offline ali

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 05:16:48 am »
thanks, I found the key in my old emails, and it seems that after uninstalling and re-installing it kept soldat registered without having to re-enter the key.

Question: If I wanted to install soldat on a new computer, would I have to get another key or could I use the same one?

Offline Fryer

• Camper
  • Game dev
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 06:13:41 am »
As long as you don't release your key out into the public, or give it to a "friend" (who will release it out into the public), you should be able to use it on any computer. :)
...PC vs Mac is like AK47 vs M4A1...
<DutchFlame`> i once heard running runescape in the background gave you a speedboost
<Mr> yes, it allocates more electrons, so there are more electrons available for Soldat -> they are streched less and it is more fluent

Soldat PolyWorks 1.5.0.13 - AimMode - Aim practise gamemode script - Fryer's SoldatStream Mod