Author Topic: SOLDAT 1.6.2 RELEASED!  (Read 40535 times)

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
Re: SOLDAT 1.6.2 RELEASED!
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2011, 02:32:25 am »
Love how you guys release this shit after everyone has quit. I quit like a year and a half ago because you fucks couldn't release the game when I actually enjoyed it. First time I've been on the forums in about 6 months let alone posted. Thanks for fucking up the games all of you. Love scarface aka clownman
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2011, 09:53:53 am »
Love how you guys release this shit after everyone has quit. I quit like a year and a half ago because you fucks couldn't release the game when I actually enjoyed it. First time I've been on the forums in about 6 months let alone posted. Thanks for fucking up the games all of you. Love scarface aka clownman

umad

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2011, 10:01:33 am »
@scarface aka clownman

This isnt anyones fault but MM's he didint want to create the dev team in the 1st place he gave the soldat code to NSC and we all know how it ended. Stop attacking the dev team, these guys did great job FOR FREE and continue fixing bugs/adding cool stuff. Your whining wont help, if you want to contribute find bugs and post them on bugs.soldat.pl

Im chill like that

Offline Shoozza

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Veteran
  • Soldat's Babysitter
    • Website
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2011, 10:31:03 am »
Just because you are an old member doesn't justify insulting the people here.
I am terribly disappointed to see such stuff happening.

Everyone can complain but there are only a few people who actually do something to improve the situation.

You could at least look around and inform yourself why it took us so long...
Bonecrusher already gave you some hints on what was going on while you where away.

I would give you the information but not after such a terrible post.
Rules
Tools: ARSSE - SARS - SRB - chatMod

Offline whitdemon

• Major(1)
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2011, 06:02:14 pm »
Shoozza ... don't feed obvious trolls, PLZ!
WE LOVE 'THAT (soldat)devTEAM!
Bro Fists everywhere!
In the end there can be only one!!!

used to play as MoX[PT]

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2011, 07:34:51 am »
Nah, pretty useless of all of you...all these new features have ruined the game too. I liked it back when people actually played and now all these promises and no show. Very dissapointed in the uselessness of the dev team, I can't believe I'm posting here too, the game is shit now, thanks to yous for ruining it. I have stuck by this game long enough but now I can say the game has died out...stop wasting your time now. I wanted your time a long time ago, now most of the oldgens like myself have quit so...I'll just laugh at whatever new shit you bring. Noone plays anymore.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2011, 09:22:30 am »
YO U MAD!?

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2011, 12:08:48 pm »
Nah, pretty useless of all of you...all these new features have ruined the game too. I liked it back when people actually played and now all these promises and no show. Very dissapointed in the uselessness of the dev team, I can't believe I'm posting here too, the game is shit now, thanks to yous for ruining it. I have stuck by this game long enough but now I can say the game has died out...stop wasting your time now. I wanted your time a long time ago, now most of the oldgens like myself have quit so...I'll just laugh at whatever new shit you bring. Noone plays anymore.

Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2011, 12:45:47 pm »
Noone plays anymore.
Fortunately, you're wrong!

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2011, 09:13:45 am »
Shame there's so many downing the game. It needs to pick back up and get players back in it.

Then I'll play it again.
Just another soul to burn.

Offline Kaze

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major
  • Arc-En-CieL
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2011, 08:55:31 am »

I like how some players that dont play anymore , just take the time to make posts and act '' Noone plays anymore '' its not because you dont play anymore that people gotta follow you and how can you know the state of the game since you didnt play for a year and a half. Besides , they may have made the changes late but they still made em right? Those new features are actually way better and i enjoy the stats with each weapon (F2) . So f*cking quit saying everyones left , if you wanna leave go ahead but dont try to downsize the ''fun'' some people still have while this game is running.

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2011, 04:18:12 pm »
scarface is most retarded AUS player ever too exist if I remember correctly so just ignore him Shoozza and continue your gj ;D <3
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline Firebolt145

• Major(1)
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2012, 06:16:16 pm »
Pretty nostalgic being back here. Tmtgr being a dev makes me smile.

Nice to see you're still going on, I might download and give Soldat a spin next time I'm free. Sooooo many hours spent playing this game when I was younger. <3

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2012, 11:42:01 pm »
Shame there's so many downing the game. It needs to pick back up and get players back in it.

Then I'll play it again.

There's the problem. When everyone has this mindset, then no one will take the initiative to be a player apart of the game.

Sigh...
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2012, 09:04:59 pm »
anything new so far?

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2012, 01:56:35 pm »

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2012, 06:08:59 pm »

Offline Shoozza

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Veteran
  • Soldat's Babysitter
    • Website
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2012, 04:38:30 pm »
anything new so far?
Read devlogs...

there hasnt been one last week :(
Yeah, sorry I had no internet for a few days and reinstalled windows :S (still installing stuff...)
Rules
Tools: ARSSE - SARS - SRB - chatMod