Author Topic: Coming soon...  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Kinky noob

• Camper
  • This is shugo he likes to eat his fingers!
Coming soon...
« on: June 11, 2006, 04:46:43 pm »
I am working on a map right now i hope will be better than my last ones (TheHill_CTF) my first map and (Area51) my crap DM map where both not to my standings but my GF gave me a idea i am going to creat hell and yeah it is gona be probly not as good but it will be just as fun i am in dire need of evil ideas though i am running out and my map is still not how i want it if u have ant texture packs senercy or anything that could help make this one THE ONE let me know post it here and ill see what i can do THX!!

If u have any mean things to say they have already ben said so SHUT UP!!

And sry for bad typing skills..

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
Re: Coming soon...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 05:24:20 pm »
I'll read your post if you put in punctuation. I tried to read it, but it gave me a headache. No joke.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 12:32:47 pm »
Kinky noob's post

"I am working on a map right now which I hope will be better than my last ones (TheHill_CTF, my first map, and Area51, my crap DM map which were both not to my standings). But my GF gave me an idea; I am going to create Hell, and yeah, it is probably not gonna be as good, but it will be just as fun. I am in dire need of evil ideas though I am running out and my map is still not how I want it. If you have any texture packs (scenery or anything) that could help make this one THE ONE, let me know. Post it here and I'll see what I can do. THX!!

If you have any mean things to say they have already been said so SHUT UP!!

And sorry for bad typing skills..."

Please push. The key. Two keys right. Of M. Next time. Thanks.

Offline Kinky noob

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 02:22:58 pm »
I am sry. i am like not good at the whole GRAMMER thing. is this better I SAID SRY!!!

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 05:22:57 pm »
I'm sorry but that doesn't cut it for us. How hard is it to type "sorry" as opposed to "sry," as I just did?

Offline Kinky noob

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 04:43:43 pm »
how come every fourm i go to has mean Aholes like you.
why must you flame and be a butt.How would you like it if i was doging youre typeing skills.

Offline Plonkoon

• Veteran
  • I know Karate!....and several other Japanese words
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 05:49:20 pm »
It really doesn't do any good to argue with some of the veterans.  Just take a little more time with your messages.

Offline Boxo

• Camper
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 06:55:54 pm »
Stop being pedantic ****s, whining about spelnign and gramer on a forum is pointless. I think everyone understood what he said.

Kinky noob, find your scenery and textures yourself, that's why theres a forums section for it. see the old forums too. you didn't even say what you need so nobody will be posting random mapping accessories here.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 06:58:12 pm by Boxo »

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 01:27:43 am »
Although Kinky Noob's post was a toughie to read, I, in fact, did understand him.  Hehe.

There is one website I know of that has links to the best scenery/texture resources ever created.  Go to this website and click on Resources in the navigation page.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 05:29:06 am »
wow, your GF suggested stuff. Mine hates video games, and always bitches when im playing soldat and talking to her at the same time. URG
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 10:48:20 am »
Anyone else who flames in this thread gets two warnings right off the bat (this means that you get banned after one more).  Some people on here are younger, less mature, foreign, or just don't read/write enough that they understand and can appreciate the importance of grammar yet.  Please be slightly more tolerant, and if you feel the need to point it out please be much nicer about it.

Offline Kinky noob

• Camper
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 12:23:12 pm »
Wow....

That went well, and what i need is some realy scary stuff more like demons and stuff i have tryed looking and i CAN'T make it (i always mess up).  So if anyone out there has some REALY SCARY pics. MAKE ME SCENRY PLZ :( :(

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 05:21:36 pm »
maybe go and ask a person who specialized in making pixelart or graphics and see if they will do it for you.

Offline Plonkoon

• Veteran
  • I know Karate!....and several other Japanese words
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2006, 10:36:43 pm »
Ask Zegovia.  He's a great artist.

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2006, 10:01:56 am »
^I don't know if he's capable of soldat-style.

Now that I think about it, soldat has very little horror themed scenery, including customs. All existing "scary" scenery either sucks or doesn't fit the style of soldat.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day