Author Topic: Sgt-At-Arms Kjal's Multi-Partial Mod!  (Read 3416 times)

Offline The Wraith

• Major(1)
Sgt-At-Arms Kjal's Multi-Partial Mod!
« on: December 29, 2011, 03:19:32 am »
Sgt-At-Arms Kjal here, used to make just 2 partial mods in the past which hass probably gone into obscurity.

BUT NOW!

MORE PARTIAL MODS!
List of Partial Mods :-
Weapon - .50 Cal Cruisers (Desert Eagle)
Weapon - Auto Pistols (Minimi)
Weapon - Black Frag (Frag Grenade)
Weapon - Bullet Fling (SOCOM)
Weapon - Dragunov SVD (Ruger)
Weapon - Dual Socom WITH SFX! (Socom)
Weapon - Mega SVD Explosive Rounds -MSVD M27-Ex- (LAW)
Weapon - Mega SVDragunov -MSVD M27- (Barret)
Weapon - Sawed-Off AK-47s (AK-47)
Weapon - Shadow Rush (Minimi)
Gostek - Hood (Helm)
Gostek - Wizard Hat (Helm)
Gostek - Protection Rune Shield (Vest)
Interface - Rune Shield Bar
Sparks - Blue Explosion (Explosion)
Sparks - Green Explosion (Explosion)

The following is a copy of the readme inside the ZIP file itself.
This is a collection of partial mods I have made in the past 5 years, though I stopped making
them 4 years ago. Each graphics mod is arranged into it's own category, for easy selection and
installation! Uninstalling is a bit harder, but why would you want to?

!BACKUP ALL UNMODIFIED GRAPHICS IF YOU WANT TO REVERT/UNINSTALL THE MODS!

Open the mod you want, and copy the folder into your main soldat directory! It's that easy!

For better immersion and experience, rename the modded weapon in ...\Soldat\txt\weaponnames.txt
with their respective folders! FEEL THE WEAPON!

To uninstall, you'll have to look into the mod folder where you copied it from, and replace
all modified files of your choice with the original files. Or just replace everything if you're
too lazy, and re-apply the mods you want.

Backup Method
(Feel free to ignore this part if you're already too lazy)
Create a folder called Backup in any folder you want to modify, and then copy ALL the original files inside the original folder. (I.E all "weapons-gfx" files copied into a "Backup" folder INSIDE the "weapons-gfx" folder.

CREDITS
M.M. for Soldat!
Past mod critics for making me wanting to do better at weapon spriting
Dragunov Firing sound from BF2
Advanced Zombie mod/server by Tehbugerz0r (for inspiring me to play Soldat more, again!)

Feel free to request, and I might try my best! Practise makes...slightly better results next time, but still!

Inclusive in the picture is a preview of the Weapon's Interface pictures, in addition to Blue-hued explosions,
Green-hued explosions, MSVD M27 in-game, Runic Shield Vest (not really visible), Runic Shield Vest interface,
Hood (1st gostek), Wizard Hat (2nd gostek).

Not-included is the Black Frag Grenade interface/in-game sprite.

It's not really a SUPERB set of partial mods, just ones I have made in my spare time when I still made soldat partial mods.

Auto-Pistol interface and the Shadow Rush in-game weapon is really, really bad, before you start complaining about it .And most of the SFX replacements are shite, I wasn't very good at choosing sounds/editing sounds back then. The Shadow Rush sounds wierd while firing, and the Dual USSOCOM is just the same sound played twice almost instantly .
And yes, I liked Black-coloured finish on all my weapons, for some reason.  :|

Before you get disappointed, these are waaaaay from the past, as stated in the readme.  But I'd like to try harder this time if I'm making any new partial mods! But yes, criticism IS welcomed!

Sgt. Kjal Multi-Partial Mods 1.zip (Sendspace)
(If it collapses, PM/Ask me for to upload it again!)

Sorry if you hate Sendspace, but it never let me down yet. Gimme another upload site if ya can't, and I'll upload it for ya.

EDIT: NOW IN ATTACHMENT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT F___ IS WRONG WITH ME! HUZZAH!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 10:45:42 pm by The Wraith »
I'm Mini G Master, but I lost my account, so I made The Wraith.

AND NOW MY NAME IS Sgt-At-Arms Kjal, ISN'T IT A COOL THING?