===
Server: soldat://soldat.joegillotti.com:23073
Zitro: http://soldat.joegillotti.com/zitro/
Specs: quad core 3ghz, 8GB ram
===

Survival/realistic - off/off
Max players: 8

Maps: ctf_ash in constant rotation.

As you can tell from the zitrostats link above, it's slightly popular with random killings happening all day. I'm looking forward to maps requests and other suggestions. I might also set up an INF server.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:32:32 pm by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline NamelessWolf

• Soldier
Re: DM Pub
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 01:07:09 am »
If you do set up an INF server please switch realistic mode on.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 01:34:11 am »
If you do set up an INF server please switch realistic mode on.

Why? I think there's a shortage of normal mode INF servers.

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 05:29:48 am »
Real off ;( Can't play Normal anymore, but maybe I'll visit it... With changed nickanme ofc because of my antiskill...

Offline NamelessWolf

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 02:08:03 pm »
As far as I know there's no realistic INF servers without bots at the moment. Also It is kind of strange to me that anyone would make such a nice game as soldat and not make bullets hurt much more than you would hurt if hit by a fist IRL. The "normal" game mode makes no sense and it's really dull compared to realistic.

I guess "normal" mode should still be possible to play as people still do play it for some reason, but the times I've played it recently it does feel like some kind of rather awkward mod.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 04:39:38 pm »
As far as I know there's no realistic INF servers without bots at the moment. Also It is kind of strange to me that anyone would make such a nice game as soldat and not make bullets hurt much more than you would hurt if hit by a fist IRL. The "normal" game mode makes no sense and it's really dull compared to realistic.

I guess "normal" mode should still be possible to play as people still do play it for some reason, but the times I've played it recently it does feel like some kind of rather awkward mod.

Or maybe not everyone likes the "super sudden death" annoying mode that is realistic where the weapons have ridiculous recoil and you can't perform acrobatic tricks because of the fall damage.

Only pussies who aren't good enough for normal mode play realistic.

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 09:42:59 am »
Or maybe not everyone likes the "super sudden death" annoying mode that is realistic where the weapons have ridiculous recoil and you can't perform acrobatic tricks because of the fall damage.

Lol. If you call super acrobatic tricks are things those need to be finished with a huge and powerful fall on the ground, you suck! Also, you suck because you can't walk carafulier in Soldat - that means YOU are simple unskilled!

Who's a pussy? Someone who loses HP during moving or someone who can keep full health?
Who's a pussy? Someone who points his dative on enemy and he just presses fire... or someone who can correct his dative while he's shooting to moving enemy?

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 03:11:53 pm »

Lol. If you call super acrobatic tricks are things those need to be finished with a huge and powerful fall on the ground, you suck! Also, you suck because you can't walk carafulier in Soldat - that means YOU are simple unskilled!

Who's a pussy? Someone who loses HP during moving or someone who can keep full health?
Who's a pussy? Someone who points his dative on enemy and he just presses fire... or someone who can correct his dative while he's shooting to moving enemy?

You're the pussy because you suck at talking. Learn better English then try having a word war with me. That said, get the fuck out of my thread if you don't have map suggestions.

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 06:28:26 am »
You're the pussy because you suck at talking. Learn better English then try having a word war with me. That said, get the fuck out of my thread if you don't have map suggestions.
That means that you can't really riposte me.