Author Topic: ♠♥Aℜm∈Ð FØrŒs 1.45♣♦ BEST SOLDAT GAMEPLAY MOD WITH VIDEO  (Read 4495 times)

Offline terror86

• Major(1)
VERY IMPORTANT! THIS IS NOT A MOD THAT WAS SPECIFIED TO ANY VISUAL EFFECT, ONLY SOUNDS AND GAMEPLAY, I MEAN ESPECIALLY TO WEAPONS!!!!
http://Video: Normal Gameplay Show, That's Shows Every Weapon Of the Mod, Sounds are Bad  READY

Updated Mod of Armed Forces 1.3, It's Really Good mod for real players who interested to play aggressive and fastly, It's Very Interesting.

Reguires: Full Soldat, Works on 1.5

New:

- Bots
- Interfaces
- Objekts
- Sfx
- Sparks
- Textures
- Txt
- Weapons & stats
- a Couple Gostek

Info About Weapons:

Barrett and Law Reloads 1,5-2 Times Faster.
KM UMP45(Mp5) Is The Fastest Gun
G-36(Steyr) Is Slow With Great DMG.
Win 70 (Ruger) Can Kill With One Head Shot.
Arwin (M79) Has 6 Grenades.
OICW (FN Minimi) Bullets Go Fastest. (Also Great DMG)
Minigun is replaced with 2x M4.
Bow Is a Crossbow.
Knife Is a Axe. Please Try Throwing
Socom, Chainsaw And Flamer are replaced with Powerful Magnum, Auto-Shotgun
And Deadly M60(Yes i know...bullets).!!!
TRY THE ROAR EFFECT! alt+4

VERY IMPORTANT THIS IS NOT A MOD THAT WAS SPECIFIED TO ANY VISUAL EFFECT, ONLY SOUNDS AND GAMEPLAY!!!!

Also There Are 3 Special Bots, why special. They Have M60(Diablo), Crossbow(Terror), and Flame Crossbow(Berkeley).
I Have Been Testing Guns for months and i think that every gun should be good for matching other guns.
Now  i have played the mod and i think it's really cool and it works.

Old Download Link:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4OG6EP8F

VERY IMPORTANT THIS IS NOT A MOD THAT WAS SPECIFIED TO ANY VISUAL EFFECT, ONLY SOUNDS AND GAMEPLAY!!!!

Updated Download Link: 1.45

I Haven't Made any info about updates a little gun modication changes, like sniper has less ammo, but much shorter reloading time. Others are just little fixes to make the battle equally matched.

Old Photo: http://img709.imageshack.us/i/view31.png Shows Weapons, their stats and Visuals.

Please If Can Rate This Mod (1-10) and leave some comments about the gameplay, weapons and sounds.

Credits Of Gun Interfaces:
2. KM UMP45 From Soldat Source mod
5. Dark Bull From Metal Knights Mod
0. M4 x2 From Special Operations mod 2.0
10. Magnum .357 From Resident evil mod
Knife. Axe From Metal Knights Mod
Bow. Crossbow from resident evil mod
Law. M72 LAW Judge From Salt excellent Weapons Mod
All Other Weapons are from 1.3 Or Made By Me

Ammo Interface from Doom 3 mod

Why Did I Take them, Because i'm not very good at painting, Only AA-12 And Health Bar Is 100% Fully Made By Me
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 09:17:44 am by terror86 »

Offline Terran

• Major
  • You want a piece of me boy?!
Re: ♠♥Aℜm∈Ð FØrŒs 1.45♣♦ BEST SOLDAT GAMEPLAY MOD WITH VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 05:32:08 am »
hmmhmhm...
In the army since 27th June.
Mapper.
SRL player.

Offline Fujifabric

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • richter
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 12:47:16 pm »
Well I liked it but the weapons in the console need transparency and the txt file is outdated (and in finnish?)... other than that, thanks :)

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 06:50:10 pm »
And then I thought there was hope fore modding... What the heck?
Giving credits is always nice but I doubt you really asked for permission. Still you should try to take a better name for you mod... Call it a mix, but not 'ZOMG DA BEST MOD EVAAH'
Using similar styles helps.

Offline terror86

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 09:28:37 pm »
 I Named It best Gameplay mod ( It Is Just A Title) , because if don't have seen people to focus on weapons and sounds, mostly to pics. And if they complain about using them without permission, i just delete them. Do you mean by transparency that you can't see the bullets on M60 or what? cause i couldn't get working plain bullets to flamer that would show the bullets. I made this to be a mod where you like use every weapon in the game, In Normal Soldat, i don't think anyone likes to use  socom with that shitty dmg that it makes, so why dont make it a gun that looks cool and works, and Ruger 77 for very accurate persons who are good at headshots, then it's more fun to use m79 with more ammo  and if you miss 1st one you can get killed very easily, Knife allways looks slow on throwing so why don't throw it like a moviestar with great speed and get someone dead. when i thought that people don't really need 2 melee weapons so i replaced chainsaw with
automatic-shotgun (Uzi would be my 2nd choice, because every gun was automatic on chainsaw). Also Maybe you use more M72 Law, because it has 3-4 times faster reloading speed and bigger missile.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:04:01 pm by terror86 »