Author Topic: Unreal graphic compatible with DirectX 11  (Read 2225 times)

Offline M4ruF

• Major(1)
Unreal graphic compatible with DirectX 11
« on: February 15, 2012, 03:56:19 am »
Simply I would make a new Soldat graphic in UDK software to get the Unreal engine compatible with DirectX 11.
The whole Soldat runs on lame and old no restructable engine based on some lame soft and some kind of Txt files or stuff.
Personaly no problem for me to make it...:)

Offline Mokkun

• Major(1)
  • Zz
Re: Unreal graphic compatible with DirectX 11
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 06:59:18 am »
Do it faggot?

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 06:36:20 pm »
Moved to lounge.

Do it faggot?

I have little hope that this guy knows what he's talking about, but he might as well just do it and stop talking.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Illuminatus

• Camper
  • ...soldat-freak since 2004...
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 07:42:18 pm »
Simply I would make a new Soldat graphic in UDK software to get the Unreal engine compatible with DirectX 11.
The whole Soldat runs on lame and old no restructable engine based on some lame soft and some kind of Txt files or stuff.
Personaly no problem for me to make it...
[retard]
No difference between man and mouse - both end up in pussy.

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 02:10:06 pm »
Wait, so you would make new Soldat graphics, to make the Unreal engine work with DX11. Soldat graphics can do that now?

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 02:44:28 pm »
My biggest concern here is the fact that he even mentions Unreal Engine. I hope he's not thinking of another Booster Trooper...
But hey, M4ruF, if you say you can do it - then do it, make something simple that shows us what you're capable of. Otherwise it's hard to take you seriously.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 03:43:59 pm »
Wait, so you would make new Soldat graphics, to make the Unreal engine work with DX11. Soldat graphics can do that now?

Haha giggle giggle, the inconsistency :D

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 05:14:38 pm »

Soldat uses DirectX 8. I'm assuming that modern versions of windows simply wrap DX11 calls around DX8, so while Soldat works when you have DirectX 11 installed, it isn't making use of any of its features or advantages over Directx8.

Anyway,  I doubt the guy will reply to this thread again...

Offline Shard

• Camper
  • yeet
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 07:44:37 pm »

Soldat uses DirectX 8. I'm assuming that modern versions of windows simply wrap DX11 calls around DX8, so while Soldat works when you have DirectX 11 installed, it isn't making use of any of its features or advantages over Directx8.

Anyway,  I doubt the guy will reply to this thread again...
No, I meant that how it reads word for word as in, using Soldat, to make Epics game egine, work in DX11. Just a bit wth.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 11:22:04 pm »
pics of what your capable of or this isn't going to happen
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 12:50:08 am »
It's not going to happen. He read three paragraphs tops about the stuff in his post, thought it looked easy, and came here to brag. He then realized he bit off way more than he could chew and is too cowardly to admit that, so he's ignoring the thread.