Author Topic: Devlog update (2012-02-26) serious fixes, new dev member  (Read 7472 times)

Offline As de Espada

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • Mapper
    • My maps
Re: Devlog update (2012-02-26) serious fixes, new dev member
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 02:18:16 pm »
Please make a suggestion thread so people can discuss the log output format etc.
you should post here that suggestion site that soldat was on it once. I don't remember the url right now [retard], what was it?
All my maps | my latest map: SoldatX Racing Mappack
me making a map on youtube: ctf_FastMade

Offline CurryWurst

• Camper
    • Soldat Global Account System
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 02:22:08 pm »
Please make a suggestion thread so people can discuss the log output format etc.
you should post here that suggestion site that soldat was on it once. I don't remember the url right now [retard], what was it?

Google Moderator
Soldat Global Account System: #soldat.sgas @ quakenet

Offline sumichEoS

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 03:04:46 pm »
As much as i love this game for australia this is to little to late im afraid, a lack of anti cheat fucked us really badly, lost layers interest greatly, im placing no blame, just commenting my thoughts. Im stoked for active countries that the dev team is still caring and working, i will get 1.6.3 but playing in na servers or against euros just isnt the same and i cant see my inerest holding past next sctfl.

basically I just want to say thanks to all devs past and present for their work time and effort on this perfect game. To the euro and NA communities, enjoy it while it lasts because honestly no other game fills the void of a low ping competitive gather or war. Ive tried bf3 and LoL and both pale in comparison.

long live aussie soldat
boombacloud johnson

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2012, 08:59:40 pm »
You're bullshitting yourself if you're actually comparing battlefield 3 to soldat.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 09:32:37 pm »
battlefield 3 is a great game but boring without friends or comrades. But thats with every game, and in soldat you probably got loads of mates to play with since this is the game you've played for so many years ;)

but sumich is a noob heaheaheha