Poll

Would you like the Vest to be added in realistic?

YES
NO
DUNNO

Author Topic: VEST in REALISTIC ?  (Read 3538 times)

Offline ginn

• Camper
Re: VEST in REALISTIC ?
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2012, 09:16:29 pm »
Final choice should be MM's since it's his game.
Yep its MM game , his the hart of all but also the players are the blood.
well, soldat has had a heart transplant then.

Offline nosejj

• Camper
    • Soldat Discord!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2012, 11:30:03 pm »
Final choice should be MM's since it's his game.
Yep its MM game , his the hart of all but also the players are the blood.
well, soldat has had a heart transplant then.
Yeah lol, the torch's been passed.
And great idea since it's so easy to die in Rmode.

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
  • cyklon-b is the only way
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 02:47:37 pm »
I would really like to see some developers comments on the 13Y-3N poll , they really should add this much people like this idea also a small addition after so long time wouldn't  harm anyone .
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

Offline aik

• Major(1)
  • ain't that kewl?
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 03:39:15 pm »
in eyes of rs/cs

1. since u can't pickup any of bonuses, even medikit which is kinda similiar to vest, putting vest on is no sense

2. in rs/cs counts mainly tactic and way how u want to kill the enemy, so vest would be like god's help

also on rs/cs there is much of healspots on map

that's my opinion

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2012, 04:09:02 pm »
in eyes of rs/cs

1. since u can't pickup any of bonuses, even medikit which is kinda similiar to vest, putting vest on is no sense

2. in rs/cs counts mainly tactic and way how u want to kill the enemy, so vest would be like god's help

that's my opinion

1. U cant pick up bonuses in RS/CS then u got no problem with it
2. Here i tell you something Soldat got in option a Pickups on/off button. You can even select just one pickup you dont want like medikit(on) Grenades(on) Vest(off)

So see there is really no problem with RS/CS and the Vest
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

Offline aik

• Major(1)
  • ain't that kewl?
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2012, 10:26:08 pm »
in eyes of rs/cs

that's my opinion

1. U cant pick up bonuses in RS/CS then u got no problem with it
2. Here i tell you something Soldat got in option a Pickups on/off button. You can even select just one pickup you dont want like medikit(on) Grenades(on) Vest(off)

So see there is really no problem with RS/CS and the Vest

bonuses like their name says are bonuses (orly) which help to reach the target and putting them in stricte tactical game (here's rs/cs) aint so good

matter looks different in realistic when u got no survival mode, so tactic goes back then vest would be even nice, but in survival - nope
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 03:48:09 am by aik »

Offline Vucgy92

• Soldier
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2012, 05:53:09 am »
Survival got no pick-ups and will hopefully never have any , This thread is about VEST in realistic not Survival.
Choose one,
Bonecrusher

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2012, 06:05:05 am »
The whole issue is about why bonuses are automatically disabled in a game mode instead of letting the server host choose the bonuses available. In other words, more options.

I personally see no problem with having the same options(complete with whether meds/nades spawn too) available to Survival mode as well, it adds a slightly new kind of gameplay where you can still heal up between battles but will not respawn at all once you die. Med whoring shouldn't be a big problem. Anyone who prefers the classics can always turn the options off.

Having said all these, the question is whether this can be coded in quickly and whether it is worth the time. How many people would play R or S or R/S (including scripted servers) with these options on?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 06:08:20 am by STM1993 »

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 02:33:48 pm »
FFS.
For those who don't want to see vest in realistic, I advise you open up Soldat, request servers then scroll right and oh look, a bonuses parameter and oh, what's that thing in the filters box just under "Realistic Mode"? It's on the tip of my tongue.
If this is not changed then a script may come up to replace it, and no filter or parameter will detect that. I will once again note that the developers, unless very clumsy, could change this as fast as they could read these posts, I cannot believe there's any debate.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 03:02:05 pm by Tehbugerz0r »