Author Topic: Ruger WTF HE HE  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Adam

• Camper
  • When someone you argue with has a good point.
Ruger WTF HE HE
« on: May 08, 2012, 05:01:25 pm »
Ruger almost never kills in two shots unless you hit the head and torso and sometimes that still does not even kill ::) I don't know if it's the lag but even bots don't die in 2 hits,ruger is almost unusable

Arguing with your girlfriend and you don't get a response for a few minutes

Offline TheOne

• Soldier
Re: Ruger WTF HE HE
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 01:08:05 am »
Please add that you're talking about the "Normal" soldat mode.
There's a huuge difference to the "Realistic" set, in which the ruger is second in killing aspects (behind spas) and first when it goes against any autogun.

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 06:37:37 am »
Rename topic title plaese :http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=38.msg45#msg45

According to topic I remember (from long years ago when I played Normal) Ruger killing in 2 torso hits. If it needs now 3 bullets then it's really useless because of need to releaod every kill. So then two opponents means death.

Offline ginn

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 08:04:57 am »
would help with no damage multipliers ;o ...

Offline Adam

• Camper
  • When someone you argue with has a good point.
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 03:36:33 pm »
Rename topic title plaese :http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=38.msg45#msg45

According to topic I remember (from long years ago when I played Normal) Ruger killing in 2 torso hits. If it needs now 3 bullets then it's really useless because of need to releaod every kill. So then two opponents means death.
yea  :( you can barely kill one with out a nade and 2 hits

Arguing with your girlfriend and you don't get a response for a few minutes

13th_account

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 04:54:26 pm »
For the latest versions Ruger has been designed to generally get 50% 2-hit kills when played moderately offensively (i.e. mid range or closer, and not moving away from the enemy). When played defensively you're going to need plenty of head shots to reach 50% 2-hit kills.

But the Ruger will likely be getting a miniscule boost in damage for the next version, so meh.