Soldat Talk > Registration Help and Shareware Questions

sms pay register problem

(1/2) > >>

zajaczekkickic:
prosze o pomoc wysłalem dzis smsa że by zarejstrowac soldata i nie dostalem nic na mojego emaila dostalem tylko sms zwrotny z jakims kodem potwierdzajacym ale zadnego emaila.prosze o sprawdz co sie dzieje jestem wieloletnim miłosnikiem tej gry i chcial bym byc ponownie zarejstrowany. moj nick to zajaczekkickic a email to thyanimal@gmail.com .. sms zwrotny-"Twoja wiadomość została dostarczona.Twoj kod potwierdzajacy to;F5PT4K3E    prosze o szybka odpowiedz.!!!

zajaczekkickic:
Please help I sent a text message today that in order to register Soldat and not got nothing on my email just got a return text message with a confirmation code but no check emaila.prosze about what is going on a long-time fan of this game and want to get re-registered. my nickname is zajaczekkickic and email to thyanimal@gmail.com .. sms-return-"Your message has been dostarczona.Twoj a confirmation code; IN PRIVATE MSG please answer fast.!

Shoozza:
I'm not sure how the sms payment option works. Maybe someone else does. Either way I'll ask MM about it.
Maybe you need to enter the confirmation code in the form where you where buying it?

zajaczekkickic:
i'm from poland on http://soldat.thd.vg/pl/ we can pay sms for register code i write my nick i write my email and nothink i register 4 years ago and i remeber it was fast and no problem but i lost my key because of format pc  now i want do it again but i dont get msg on email with kode and reg.exe ;/ just lost my money .i write everywhere to MM  on forum on facebook on email but he don;t write me back ;/ i like that game and play more than a 5 years but now i;m angry of it!!

jrgp:

--- Quote from: zajaczekkickic on May 10, 2012, 02:20:16 pm ---i'm from poland on http://soldat.thd.vg/pl/ we can pay sms for register code i write my nick i write my email and nothink i register 4 years ago and i remeber it was fast and no problem but i lost my key because of format pc  now i want do it again but i dont get msg on email with kode and reg.exe ;/ just lost my money .i write everywhere to MM  on forum on facebook on email but he don;t write me back ;/ i like that game and play more than a 5 years but now i;m angry of it!!

--- End quote ---

Please calm down. Shoozza will contact MM and they'll assist you further.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version