Author Topic: Wics2's Weapon Shop  (Read 2960 times)

Offline wics2

• Major(1)
Wics2's Weapon Shop
« on: May 19, 2012, 06:00:53 pm »
Hi all, I'm new to this community but I've been an on/off player of Soldat for about 8 years or so. I love modifying games, so Soldat mods were a no-brainer for me.

In this thread I'll be posting all my weapons mods. I only create mods when I feel like it, so I may be slow to update.

All mods come included with stats, custom sounds, interface AND in-game GFX. Essentially, it's the complete package. All sounds are taken from videos of the actual weapons themselves and edited, so each gun has it's own look and feel to it.

Enjoy.

Installation Instructions:
1. Drag and drop all the folders included in the weapon directory in the zip file into your Soldat folder.
2. Change the weapons.ini with the weapons stats provided in the zip file.
3. If you wish, change the txt name of the weapon to match the name of the weapon.
4. Kill shit.

Replaces AK74

USAS-12

Automatic shotgun made in South Korea. Deadly at close range, less so at long ranges. Because the drum clip is cumbersome, the reload time of this weapon takes a bit, so reload out of a combat area.
DOWNLOAD

Replaces STEYR AUG

HK416

Slated assault rifle replacement for the M16/M4 family of weapons, already in use by European countries. Solid fast rate of fire, not terribly damaging - only chambers 5.56 rounds. Great for situations where you need accurate fire with fast reloads.
DOWNLOAD

Replaces FN MINIMI

M27 IAR

Slated infantry automatic weapon replacement for the M249 SAW. Currently still in testing. Essentially an HK416 with a faster firing rate and mechanism. While the rounds are still only 5.56x45, the drum clip as well as the fire rate make this a great weapon for suppressing fire and laying down blankets of bullets thickly.
DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:30:37 pm by wics2 »

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
Re: Wics2's Weapon Shop
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 09:22:13 am »
M27 IAR is nice :) AK416 also but USAS 12 don't is :P