Author Topic: Advanced Zombie 2.09  (Read 13217 times)

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
Re: Advanced Zombie 1.54
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 10:58:27 am »
Glad to see that the confusion is being handled.

Unfortunately, however, I am still banned =/
It's a rather unfortunate coincidence that I had to delete all the logs just after you got banned.

Anyway it seemed I failed to delete the IP vote kick so I went and did that and hopefully you should be unbanned now.

Offline Umezega

• Major(1)
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 11:24:40 am »
Nope, still banned lol

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2012, 12:10:22 pm »
Nope, still banned lol

Thanks for PMing me your IP, you are certainly unbanned now. I will look into ways of preventing this in the future.

Now before people are turned away by all this, some new pics of the new inventory:
New pages have been added, you can use either /n or /p to go to next and previous respectively.

You already know page 1, this page 2 shows the new 10 extra inventory slots, which you will need for all the items that are to come.

This one shows all the slots, just in case you need that. It's a bit long though so I wouldn't use it, you may want to use the new /swap to get important items on the first page and leave the second one for stuff you plan to fuse.

Just your equipment, because I can.

New items:

AP Ring: Increases AP rate by 5. Sell for $1000. Rarity 2.

SP Ring: Increases SP gain by 30%. Sell for $1000. Rarity 2.

Flamer: Unlocks /flam command. Sell for $4000. Rarity 7.

Heavy Armor: Increases DEF by 22 when proned. Sell for $1750. Rarity 5. Recipe: Spiked Armor + Silver Piece.

Vigilance: Increases DEF by 30 when a zombie hoard is near. Sell for $3000 Rarity 7. Recipe: Spiked Armor + SP Charm.

AP Charm: Increases AP rate by 10. Sell for $4000. Rarity 6. Recipe: AP Ring + AP Ring + AP Ring.

SP Charm: Increases SP gain by 70%. Sell for $4000. Rarity 6. Recipe: SP Ring + SP Ring + SP Ring.

ATK Gem: Increases ATK by 10. Sell for $11000. Rarity 9. Recipe: ATK Charm + ATK Charm + ATK Charm.

DEF Gem: Increases DEF by 10. Sell for $11000. Rarity 9. Recipe: DEF Charm + DEF Charm + DEF Charm.

XP Gem: Increases XP gained by 100% 75% of the time. Sell for $30000. Rarity 10. Recipe: XP Charm + XP Charm + XP Charm.

Gold Gem: Increases Cash gain by 85%. Sell for $50000. Rarity 10. Recipe: Cash Charm + Cash Charm + Cash Charm.

AP Gem: Increases AP rate by 13. Sell for $10000. Rarity 9. Recipe: AP Charm + AP Charm + AP Charm.

SP Gem: Increases SP gain by 85%. Sell for $15000. Rarity 10. Recipe: SP Charm + SP Charm + SP Charm.

Armor Regen: Alows you to recover armor slowly. Sell for $2000. Rarity 4. Recipe: Spiked Armor + Auto Med.

Health ring: Gives you +3 regen. Sell for $1000. Rarity 3. Recipe: Auto Med + DEF Ring.

Double Ring: Increases ATK and DEF by 3. Sell for $1000. Rarity 3. Recipe: ATK Ring + DEF Ring.

Triple Ring: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 3. Sell for $2000. Rarity 4. Recipe: 1: ATK Ring + DEF Ring + AP Ring.
2: Double Ring + AP Ring.
3: ATK Charm + AP Ring.
4: DEF Charm + AP Ring.

Double Charm: Increases ATK and DEF by 5. Sell for $3000. Rarity 8. Recipe:
1: ATK Charm + DEF Charm.
2: Double Ring + Double Ring + Double Ring.

Triple Charm: Increases ATK, DEF and AP rate by 5. Sell for $4000. Rarity 10. Recipe:
1: ATK Charm + DEF Charm + AP Charm.
2: Double Charm + AP Charm.
3: ATK Gem + AP Charm.
4: DEF Gem + AP Charm.
5: Triple Ring + Triple Ring + Triple Ring.

Double Gem: Increases ATK and DEF by 6. Sell for $13000. Rarity 13. Recipe:
1: ATK Gem + DEF Gem.
2: Double Charm + Double Charm + Double Charm.

Triple Gem: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 6. Sell for $3000. Rarity 14. Recipe:
1: ATK Gem + DEF Gem + AP Gem.
2: Double Gem + AP Gem.
3: ATK Crest + AP Gem.
4: DEF Crest + AP Gem.
5: Triple Charm + Triple Charm + Triple Charm.

XP Armor: Gives you 1 XP when you get hit. Sell for $2500. Fusion Only. Recipe:
Spiked Armor + XP Ring.

XP Armor+: Gives you 2 XP when you get hit. Sell for $5000. Fusion Only. Recipe:
Spiked Armor + XP Charm.

XP Armor++: Gives you 4 XP when you get hit. Sell for $10000. Fusion Only. Recipe:
Spiked Armor + XP Gem.

XP Armor+++: Gives you 8 XP when you get hit. Sell for $15000. Fusion Only. Recipe:
Spiked Armor + XP Crest.

Armor Regen+: Allows you to regen armor. Sell for $5000. Rarity 7. Recipe:
1: Spiked Armor + Auto Med + Silver Piece.
2: Armor Regen + Auto Med.
3: Spiked Armor + Spiked Armor + Auto Med.

Health Charm: Gives you +5 regen. Sell for $3000. Rarity 7. Recipe:
Health Ring + Health Ring + Health Ring.

Health Gem: Gives you +6 regen. Sell for $12000. Rarity 11. Recipe:
Health Charm + Health Charm + Health Charm.

ATK Crest: Increases ATK by 12. Sell for $20000. Rarity 15. Recipe:
ATK Gem + ATK Gem.

DEF Crest: Increases DEF by 12. Sell for $19000. Rarity 15. Recipe:
DEF Gem + DEF Gem.

Gold Crest: Increases Cash gain by 95%. Sell for $100000. Rarity 17. Recipe:
Gold Gem + Gold Gem.

XP Crest: Increases XP gain by 100% 85% of the time. Sell for $30000. Rarity 17. Recipe:
XP Gem + XP Gem.

SP Crest: Increases SP gain by 95%. Sell for $25000. Rarity 17. Recipe:
SP Gem + SP Gem.

AP Crest: Increases AP Rate by 15. Sell for $30000. Rarity 17. Recipe:
AP Gem + AP Gem.

Health Crest: Gives you +7 regen. Sell for $40000. Rarity 18. Recipe:
Health Gem + Health Gem + Health Gem.

Double Crest: Increases ATK and DEF by 7. Sell for $35000. Rarity 19. Recipe:
1: ATK Gem + DEF Gem.
2: Double Gem + Double Gem.

Triple Crest: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 7. Sell for $50000. Rarity 20. Recipe:
1: ATK Crest + DEF Crest + AP Crest.
2: Double Crest + AP Gem.
3: Triple Gem + Triple Gem.

Ring of Saints: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 3. Gives you +1 regen. Increases XP gain by 100% 15% of the time. Sell for $5000. Fusion only. Recipe:
Triple Crest + XP Crest + Health Crest.

Ring of Gods: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 4. Gives you +2 regen, increases XP gain by 100% 25% of the time, cash gain by 10%, SP gain by 10%. Sell for $10000. Fusion only. Recipe:
1: Ring of Saints + Gold Ring + SP Ring.

Charm of Saints: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 4. Gives you +2 regen. Increases XP gain by 100% 25% of the time. Sell for $25000. Fusion only. Recipe:
1: Triple Charm + XP Charm + Health Charm.
2: Ring of Saints + Ring of Saints + Ring of Saints.

Charm of Gods: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 5. Gives you +3 regen, increases XP gain by 100% 30% of the time, cash gain by 20%, SP gain by 20%. Sell for $50000. Fusion only. Recipe:
1: Charm of Saints + Gold Charm + SP Charm.
2: Ring of Gods + Ring of Gods + Ring of Gods.

Gem of Saints: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 5. Gives you +3 regen. Increases XP gain by 100% 30% of the time. Sell for $50000. Fusion only. Recipe:
Triple Gem + XP Gem + Health Gem.
Charm of Saints + Charm of Saints + Charm of Saints.

Gem of Gods: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 6. Gives you +4 regen, increases XP gain by 100% 35% of the time, cash gain by 20%, SP gain by 20%. Sell for $100000. Fusion only. Recipe:
1: Gem of Saints + Gold Crest + SP Crest.
2: Charm of Gods + Charm of Gods + Charm of Gods

Crest of Saints: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 6. Gives you +4 regen. Increases XP gain by 100% 40% of the time. Sell for $250000. Fusion only. Recipe:
1: Triple Crest + XP Crest + Health Crest.
2: Gem of Saints + Gem of Saints

Crest of Gods: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 7. Gives you +5 regen, increases XP gain by 100% 45% of the time, cash gain by 30%, SP gain by 30%. Sell for $500000. Fusion only. Recipe:
Crest of Saints + Gold Crest + SP Crest.
Gem of Gods + Gem of Gods

Sorry about the messy order of the items.

New Commands:
"/swap invenID invenID"
"/n"
"/p"

Spy gets auto knife when he has no weapon.

Inventory is now unlocked at level 20.

Also adding a bunch of other things, but these are the main new features. Yes, this is a big update.

Also note this is a preview, it is not yet on the main server.

Huh? You want to know what I'm talking about with fusion and recipes? What do you mean? :p
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 12:25:14 pm by Tehbugerz0r »

Offline psiul

• Major(1)
Re: Advanced Zombie 1.80
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2012, 11:23:36 am »
what comes from the combination:
Triple Crest + XP Crest + Health Crest ?

Ring of Saints: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 3. Gives you +1 regen. Increases XP gain by 100% 15% of the time. Sell for $5000. Fusion only. Recipe:

Crest of Saints: Increases ATK, DEF and AP Rate by 6. Gives you +4 regen. Increases XP gain by 100% 40% of the time. Sell for $250000. Fusion only. Recipe:

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
Re: Advanced Zombie 1.80
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2012, 01:01:02 am »
what comes from the combination:
Triple Crest + XP Crest + Health Crest ?

He made a typo mistake there.  Triple Crest + XP Crest + Health Crest should give you Crest of Saint.

As for Ring of Saints, it is:
Triple Ring + XP Ring + Health Ring

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
Re: Advanced Zombie 1.87
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012, 01:36:06 pm »
Well it's about time I popped back here with an update:

Well I've made so many bug fixes since last version, too many to list, but few to none of the bugs from last time remain.

Added CP bar, HP boost bar and Domination bar. No more random surprises and no ugly numbers.

Added optional armour bar to custom display.

Added option to change CP bar length to custom display.

Added red and white flashing display during Domination or while low on health.

Reduced M79 damage against CrazyZombie, was CrazyDamage before.

Tech's class power is now changed to Death Storm, this effectively creates a barrier around you similar to MPFGs death field, only it activates every second, and sometimes creates a large explosion. Also increases AP regen and reduces /death cooldown.

Added fusion system, fuse up to 3 items to create superior ones.

Fixed rankings at last, couldn't be bothered to fix them before really.

Replaced Berserker and Vest with my own versions, because I wanted the control. Exactly the same effects as far as players are concerned.

Cleaned up some text, and added more detail to some.

Added Dark Soldier and Dark Assassin bosses. Dark Soldier is very dangerous at close range and Dark Assassin is effective at picking you off at long range.

Increased Crazy Zombie's attack, he was kind of wimpy.

Reduced Damage increase to Crazy Zombie by berserk, too powerful.

Replaced Page 4 of inventory with command help and recipes.

Increased max levels for skill upgrades. TempATK/DEF=80, Kami=8, Regen=40, Armor=23.

Added able to buy all types of rings.

Added /invshop, this shows you what you can buy for inventory, expensive though.

/rateup now costs SP instead of Cash.

Added "/top number", view ranks up to number, max of 15.

Added stat gun bullets to kami. Though you need virtually no ping to see them.

Also, I've been working on this same thing for months now, it's gotten satisfyingly large, but I'm tired of working on it.
2.00 is planned to be the last version. I can't really go much further also because it's becoming a little unstable (fine when there's just players, but for some reason it has occasional problems when a remote admin is connected.).

Also no, I'm not finished with AZ, I plan to keep the server up for as long as it is popular, or until I can't be bothered to pay for it anymore. However I can't promise I'll be as active as I once was.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 01:43:30 pm by Tehbugerz0r »

Offline RagnorakSquall

• Major(1)
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 02:06:03 pm »
Well heck, i came here to post a few helpful suggestions but it seems you've finished working on it, oh well...

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2012, 08:24:22 am »
Well heck, i came here to post a few helpful suggestions but it seems you've finished working on it, oh well...
I'm not finished working on it, not quite, it's still got bugs that need to be fixed and bosses are way too weak.
Spending some time on posting some suggestions could be worth your while.

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2012, 02:03:19 am »
Changed server to 2 slots, bored of Soldat so I don't want to have to pay for 8 slots(the server is better with less people anyway, it's not very well suited to multiplayer). I might change it to 4 slots later though.

Offline Exmortem

• Major(1)
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2012, 10:01:46 pm »
Been playing this mod for a few days now and just got lvl 30 (Name: phz).
Really like the gameplay, especially the XP system. So I feel like paying back something.
Well I can't promise when but if I find time I will sum up all commands, recipies, class info etc. in one post.
Most likely in tables with different columns and colors.

The only thing I would do before pausing the project is adding some optical structure ingame.
So adding some colors, displaying all commands categorized and so on. Just polishing the design a bit.
It is VERY messy in my opinion (though, most important thing is that everything works) and could look far nicer with so few extra work.
If I were you I would also add the URL of this topic so people can check the full list outside the game.

Then just ask for feedback, saying this is a completely private mod and you need some ideas as you already did.
And one day. when you feel ready to add something, just think about all suggestions made here.

Keep this excellent project up.  Would be a shame not to host a server of this anymore.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 10:27:29 pm by Exmortem »

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
Re: Advanced Zombie 2.09
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2012, 03:47:55 am »
Version 2.09 is out, my last update was at 1.87 and a lot has changed since then:

*Server has 4 slots rather than 2.
*Fixed most reported fusion problems.
*Added storage, which allows you to send items to storage for a price.
*Fixed MPFG death activating while owner in spectator.
*Replaced Defender with Gunslinger(can get a weapon any time).
*Added status effect system.
*Added crazy zombie special attacks,
*Added Blood Rush ability.
*Added Grenade Glory ability.
*Added adrenaline(50% = bored).
*Added Assassin's bullets occasionally explode.
*Added /myclass, which shows detailed information on current class.
*Minibosses and Bosses stats are based on average player level.
*AP system completely altered, AP Max now affects AP speed.
*Added secret item,
*Added Dark Spy.
*Changed bosses don't spawn with no players.
*Added shop limited stock.

Custom Display v3:
*Added editmode to advance.
*Added status effect time(/eftdis),
*Added /del to advance.
*Added public custom display file saving and loading to advance.

I updated the post for the new version, been a while since I've updated it.

Been playing this mod for a few days now and just got lvl 30 (Name: phz).
Really like the gameplay, especially the XP system. So I feel like paying back something.
Well I can't promise when but if I find time I will sum up all commands, recipies, class info etc. in one post.
Most likely in tables with different columns and colors.

The only thing I would do before pausing the project is adding some optical structure ingame.
So adding some colors, displaying all commands categorized and so on. Just polishing the design a bit.
It is VERY messy in my opinion (though, most important thing is that everything works) and could look far nicer with so few extra work.
If I were you I would also add the URL of this topic so people can check the full list outside the game.

Then just ask for feedback, saying this is a completely private mod and you need some ideas as you already did.
And one day. when you feel ready to add something, just think about all suggestions made here.

Keep this excellent project up.  Would be a shame not to host a server of this any more.

Sorry, I hadn't noticed your post, I don't check the topic often, I wish people would use /comment to tell me they made a post.
About the in-game information, I agree it's messy, but I've never been interested in spending the time on making them look better as I prefer to spend time to continue expanding on the gameplay, however if you can provide a better format that is compatible with the chat console(basically anything you can chat in-game with slightly less length, the only difference being the ability to change colour) then I'll be happy to implement it. The inclusion of a link to the topic is a reasonable idea, but I would have it suggest to just find "the topic on Soldat Forums in the adverts section" as you can't C&P from Soldat.
I am always considering suggestions made by players, and the script is how it is today because of that, even if direct examples(like Grenade Glory) aren't seen often.
Also I decided not to give up the project completely(Yes I said 2.00 was gonna be the last version, but I found new inspiration for it), but my updates will not be as regular as they once were(last update was almost 2 weeks ago). I will host the server as long as people still enjoy it.

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2012, 08:50:14 pm »
I'm backing up the accounts as of this post - Teh's server is hosted by eC and as you know eC is closing his services in 22 May, and I'm only available on the weekends. If you wish to play AZ during this backup period, please note that whatever XP or items you have earned may not be saved.

EDIT:
They've been backed up.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 10:49:22 am by STM1993 »

Offline a fool

• Major
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2012, 08:17:49 pm »
Hi there! A few weeks back I started playing on this server and got to really enjoy it, when a few days later it stopped being online. I was disappointed so I searched and found this, so I understand that the server was down because of hosting issues and what not. What I'm interested in knowing although is when can we expect this server back online? This is pretty much the only place I come to when I open up soldat, so I'd hate to see this server never come back :) Thank you in advance and sorry if I am bothering!
Verily!

Offline Tehbugerz0r

• Soldier
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 01:08:02 pm »
Hi there! A few weeks back I started playing on this server and got to really enjoy it, when a few days later it stopped being online. I was disappointed so I searched and found this, so I understand that the server was down because of hosting issues and what not. What I'm interested in knowing although is when can we expect this server back online? This is pretty much the only place I come to when I open up soldat, so I'd hate to see this server never come back :) Thank you in advance and sorry if I am bothering!

It is very disappointing to hear that you joined just as we were getting shut down.

Unfortunately it seems that I can't find a new host with a similar price to what I was paying, of which I could barely afford.
So it seems the server will be gone for a long time, maybe forever.
I may release it though, so, if somebody decides to host it, it will be available again, but I doubt this will happen.
It may also be possible that I will find a way to host it on my own computer, but this would mean limited up-times and also would be located in WA, Australia.

I will note, however, that all character, inventory and storage files are still backed up.

Also, I'm still working on the script.