Author Topic: [RIP] looking for players  (Read 3660 times)

Offline Yamaushi

• Major(1)
[RIP] looking for players
« on: April 02, 2013, 12:21:16 pm »
Hello!

Rest In Pieces clan is working on Soldat 1.5. We're looking for players with experience and which will play regulary.
People from other versions are wanted, too. [RIP] is an international clan, so it doesn't matter where are you from.

What can we offer to you?

- playing clan mixes;
- good climate;
- profesional players with an experience gained during the unofficial international matches on 1.5;
- having a great fun.

You can contact with us by ICQ or catching us during the game.

Headadmins:

Van Helsing (ICQ: 697048582)
Yamaushi/Amen (ICQ: 670813639)

The clan is young (about 3 weeks), so as you can see we've just started, but it is built to make version 1.5 more interesting by gathering different players.

Together with many players from 1.5 we're gonna organise tournaments, so we're inviting you to check our posibilities.

:-)

Offline themangokid2

• Major(1)
Re: [RIP] looking for players
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 05:44:50 am »
I do love the 1.5 version but why not just wait for 1.6.4? It will be such a good game when most of the eats are gone and all of that.

Offline [RIP] Van Helsing

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 02:23:41 pm »
YES if you want to take part in clan matches or national matches just contact yama or me (icq)... I am online mostly in the evenings (in czech time zone) from about 17:00 till 21:30(22:00).
Or just connect to the server :) Legion2D[Tournaments] and someone of RIP will be here:) or Satan as an Admin and he can contact me/us. Enjoy your game :)

Offline themangokid2

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 12:40:16 pm »
Hi, again my ingame nick is [DKF] THE MAN OF ONE WAY. And I believe you might reconginse me from 1.5. I will join the spec all day. I don't have ICQ. Skype: hermano.o

I'm currently working on a Soldat chat in SKYPE where you post when you play and arrange games. ( We are getting a server to 1.6.4 later on)