Author Topic: Veteran looking for a clan  (Read 1821 times)

Offline ITSNOTFUNNY

• Major(1)
Veteran looking for a clan
« on: September 08, 2012, 03:30:58 am »
Hello guys, I have just registered to make this thread and I'll explain why.

For the past 10~ years I've been playing Soldat just for fun. I was pubbing a lot and played against really skilled players once in a while on 1v1's and such.
I have never joined a clan since I never really had the option to find a good time for a clan war since I had to study and had many non-school related classes
on the afternoons and evenings.
I've reached my last year here on high school, and it's really empty. I basically have nothing to do now, so I thought to myself that if I already have some free time and "clanning" can be fun so why not.

tl;dr been playing 10 years with little breaks here and there, favs are ak,m79,barret,de,knife and law but I can play with any weapon with great skill, im from the middle east but can play in servers all around the world, ingame nick is ITS NOT FUNNY and contact is email which is dspawnx@gmail.com.

This is pretty much it so if any skilled clan is looking for a good player contact me.

I'm also not looking to win but to have fun with positive members, so keep that in mind.

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
Re: Veteran looking for a clan
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 05:05:49 am »
You can also try to play gathers, if you havn't done that allready. It will take you to the next level

Offline Overkill

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 10:14:38 am »
Ye play gathers at Mirc sna.gather soldat.gather gather.eu (some need you to be authed). But will help you find clans and help show off your skills and take you  up a notch ;)

Offline xurich

• Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 12:26:11 pm »
You can also use QuakeNet's webchat to connect to the gather channels. Just enter #sna.gather into the channel box, enter whatever nickname you want, and click connect.