Author Topic: SoldatUnion  (Read 6513 times)

Offline elMorvano

• Major(1)
  • Center Of Soldat
    • Center Of Soldat
SoldatUnion
« on: September 12, 2012, 04:54:05 pm »
Hello Soldat Community!

We would like to present you our project – Soldat Union. It’s meant to help Soldat and looking for new players to our game which we all love. We created this project few months ago, but we have a success – few newbies came to IRC and they plays clan wars and gathers with you.
On our server you can play mixes with more or less experienced players. We called it ‘Public Gathers’.

We have many plans to realize so help us with it! Just play on our server and idle on our IRC channel.
Server starts tomorrow (13/09/2012) at 05:00 P.M. (GMT +2).

SoldatUnion.net *MIX*
http://Soldat://37.28.154.133:23073
#SoldatUnion @ QuakeNet.

Thank you for reading!
See ya on server!
www.facebook.com/coSoldat

Center Of Soldat

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
Re: SoldatUnion
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 04:20:57 am »
We will see if the server will be as popular as before it went offline ;]

Im chill like that

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
  • Scripting beginner, mapper&owner of BCB servers.
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 04:37:11 am »
We will see if the server will be as popular as before it went offline ;]

maybe if all your server's die bone, otherwise it will be hard actually xD

Anyways, good luck :)
BCB-Clan Page
You also can find clan BCB on our servers.

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline elMorvano

• Major(1)
  • Center Of Soldat
    • Center Of Soldat
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 10:13:31 am »
Server already started! Scripts can have a little bugs (I hope that not).

You can join by IP : mix.soldatunion.net:23073

Thanks.

Center Of Soldat

Offline Fujifabric

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • richter
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 01:18:51 pm »
This is great, currently there's a gap between public players and irc players, not only skill-wise but in quantity, irc has not many new faces lately so any effort to bring players it's good I think. However in the future it would be nice having a system like this ingame where players can join a gather as easy as they join a pub, and why not also some system to 'add' people as friends and communicate ingame, it would foster the creation of clans and hopefully develop some of that competitive aspect of the game.

Offline KoGAi

• Major(1)
  • The Light of the Universe
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 02:02:55 pm »
This is great, currently there's a gap between public players and irc players, not only skill-wise but in quantity, irc has not many new faces lately so any effort to bring players it's good I think. However in the future it would be nice having a system like this ingame where players can join a gather as easy as they join a pub, and why not also some system to 'add' people as friends and communicate ingame, it would foster the creation of clans and hopefully develop some of that competitive aspect of the game.

The way you reinforce this idea is by having Tournaments organized and scheduled by public servers so anyone can join. We'll get to that later. ;)
=₳US7RAL|¹² is a growing Soldat Community making a difference by offering a wide variety of top-notch servers across North America- a new alternative to everyone.
Jump into our servers in NA with the new domain (austral12.com)! Check our Facebook Page.
_______
#austral12soldat @ QuakeNet ▲ facebook.com/AUS7RAL12 ▲ twitter.com/AUS7RAL12

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 03:52:54 pm »

This is why I'm waiting for sgas to get released

Im chill like that

Offline elMorvano

• Major(1)
  • Center Of Soldat
    • Center Of Soldat
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 10:37:32 am »
Hello!

We would like to announce the start of 2nd SoldatUnion server. This time it will be 1v1 server. Server starts on Friday 05/10/2012 at 08:30 P.M. (GMT +1).
We have also the next announcement: We are looking for server admins. If you have a lot of free time and you are responsible – contact us by using /me on http://Soldat://soldatunion.net:23073 or pm us on our IRC channel.

CTF Server: soldatunion.net:23073
1v1 Server: soldatunion.net:23074

Thanks for reading!
See ya on servers!

Center Of Soldat

Offline Prodigyx

• Soldier
    • SoldatX Brasil
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 09:27:40 am »
Good luck!
SoldatX - SX Brasil - www.soldatx.com

Offline MrHamsTR

• Soldier
  • One day, everything will end..
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 06:48:35 am »
hi brother
can you give me your script?
I want try it my server :/
Is there anybody can write script?
Good, go and play soldat ^^

Offline elMorvano

• Major(1)
  • Center Of Soldat
    • Center Of Soldat
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 09:37:11 am »
SoldatUnion is back and we are going to do much more than before.

We presents our 3 servers:

- S*Union *MIX* - IP: http://Soldat://mix.cosoldat.net:23000

This server is like the gather but on PUBLIC. Everyone can play there. You just have to join the server and type !2v2 or !3v3. Very often there are players who want to play. Server is not connected with mIRC or another places YET. The most important commands:
* !3v3/ !2v2 - open or add to opened signups.
* !add / !del - add or del from signups

Rules: You've to just play only ONE map per mix and ofc don't leave from mix. Teams and map are picked randomly. You can change maps by !map NAME or swap with player from another team by !swap but there is ALWAYS voting between players. Every voting is made by F11/F12 system so it's very fast and easy. There is also accounts and ranking system where you can get 4 points by win, 2 tie, 1 loss. This 1 point is just for playing mix.

- S*Union FREE-ADMIN - IP : http://Soldat://mix.cosoldat.net:23003

This server is just free for players. If you don'y have a place where you could play with your friends mix or clanwar or something else then you can join here, take temporary admin by command !me and have fun.
You can set the password by /password TEXT and give only your friends. Also you can use commands like !2v2 or !3v3 and nobody will join to your team if it's full. Basic commands:
- !me - give you temporary admin if it's free
- !leave - you're leaving your admin
- !1v1/ 2v2/ !3v3 - set how many players can be in one team
- !cmd and !cmdadmin - you can check all commands.

- S*Union *TUTORIAL* - IP: http://Soldat://mix.cosoldat:23073

This is not ready server. It shows only my works on tutorial in Soldat by scripts. You can join there and check how It looks ;)

Every server is CTF but we will make DM servers too. I've got many ideas and I'll slowly create more servers.

SoldatUnion is a part of Center Of Soldat and if you can then like us here: www.facebook.com/coSoldat

Center Of Soldat