Author Topic: nosejj-mod-pack  (Read 7692 times)

Offline nosejj

• Camper
    • Soldat Discord!
nosejj-mod-pack
« on: September 23, 2012, 07:09:36 am »
nosejj's mixed modification pack

Installing Information:
You do not have to perform back-up of your current/default modification because this installed to X:/Soldat/Mods and will run only through 'start.exe'.
If you like the modification then unpack all of the files to your Soldat directory. This was made for user's convience to be sure if he'd like to use the mod.

Install the modification directly to the drive that consists of the Soldat directory,
For example if 'Soldat' is on 'C:/Program Files' then just browse 'C:/Program Files' on WinRAR and !!!NOT!!! 'C:/Program Files/Soldat'.

Credits:
Textures re-coloring, Interface re-coloring, Objects-gfx, Recolored shells/nades/barret/minigun - nosejj.
Weapons-gfx, Gosteks-gfx, Sparks-gfx - cell shaded modification and neon ring explosion by Serial Killer (SN).
MicroTwo Custom Interface - originally by grand_diablo.

* Important note: all the edited files were kept to the size of the original default soldat mod, therefore none of the files were enlarged physically by the number of pixels they consist.

Offline Prodigyx

• Soldier
    • SoldatX Brasil
Re: nosejj-mod-pack
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 07:47:06 pm »
SoldatX - SX Brasil - www.soldatx.com

Offline Sigfrid

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 06:39:42 pm »
Send the link Right! PLEASE!
Every war ends up where he started,the peace.

Offline nosejj

• Camper
    • Soldat Discord!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 05:13:52 am »
Ah I don't have it anymore my friend, but this is similar; https://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=43011.0 .

Offline Sigfrid

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 08:52:22 am »
Ah I don't have it anymore my friend, but this is similar; https://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=43011.0 .
THANKS ;)
Every war ends up where he started,the peace.