Author Topic: #dBa @ Quakenet Driven By Anger  (Read 3548 times)

Offline `Kryptonite

• Major(1)
#dBa @ Quakenet Driven By Anger
« on: October 05, 2012, 03:11:37 pm »
Hello all my name is Kryptonite i don't know if any of you know me but ive been playing this game since 2003. I'm currently leader of Driven By Anger #dBa @Quakenet, I'm posting here today not in just regards to recruitment but I want to take some new players under my wing that would like to learn more about Soldat and practice training to get better. I have some very good strategy's for certain CTF maps, but that is not all I can help you with we will be working on Aiming skills, Movement skills, Teamwork and such. I'll be forming a second part of dBa called dBav2 it will be for the newcomers of Soldat only there is no limit to how many people that can join it's going to be for soldat training/learning. I myself cannot assist 50 players to becoming more knowledgeable about the game and how it's to be played, but I will do my best in enhancing the gameplay of the people that want to get better. We are built around a friendly team environment we strive for teamwork and dedication with each other helping in the battlefield. Anyone who would like to join/participate in this is more than welcome you can reach me on mIRC @ #dBa @ Quakenet or #sna.gather @ Quakenet if you cannot download mIRC you are able to use the webchat client here --> http://webchat.quakenet.org/ please feel free to contact me with any questions and concerns. I'm excited to start helping players and get this community prospering again, I would like to thank you all for your time.

Offline Kaze

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major
  • Arc-En-CieL
Re: #dBa @ Quakenet Driven By Anger
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 07:25:55 pm »
When you say "enhancing your skills" do you mean turn them into hacker? Like you hacked 1 season ago hehe

Offline Ymies

• Major
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 06:12:20 am »
i think he meant how to get cool mugshots

Offline Kaze

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major
  • Arc-En-CieL
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 06:54:03 am »
i think he meant how to get cool mugshots
And posting them on forums too :D

Offline `Kryptonite

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 06:53:03 pm »
I mean an Admin of SCTFL is a former hacker. Go troll him some. Everyone makes bad choices it's how you carry yourself after you make them. I don't appreciate you posting that on my thread KAZE but I don't let haters hold me back. So continue trying to bash someone because it doesn't bother me. and It was 2 seasons ago. I never once hacked in a SCTFL match so blow me. Maybe if I had the private cheats most of you people had I wouldn't have gotten caught but some of us aren't as fortunate. I despise people that hack because all they do is ruin the game. Continue with the flame. IDGAF

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 08:03:11 pm »
you know kaze has this fetish for hackers, he tends to keep shouting at them even though nobody else gives a shit, believe me i have experienced this first-handedly. this said you shouldn't mind him, your idea is great and i hope some newcomers will catch the topic. however the forums are pretty dead nowadays so don't expect much.

Offline Kaze

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major
  • Arc-En-CieL
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 09:41:22 pm »
You just said you dislike people that hack because they ruin all the fun but isnt that ironic that you did too RUIN that fun?

And dusty if you didnt care you wouldnt even post here , i love how you like to talk when no one mentioned you and btw this wasnt the first time this idea was done and it will probably wont last long..

Offline GhostRiderSwiss

• Camper
  • Scripting beginner, mapper&owner of BCB servers.
    • BCB-Forum
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 01:28:01 am »
This thread has to be cleaned up to first post of kryptonite.

There's a message system for flame-wars.
And it's totaly off-topic.
BCB-Clan Page
You also can find clan BCB on our servers.

BCB-Soldier till i die!

Offline `Kryptonite

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 08:01:47 am »
I appreciate the support, I wish there was a way to get these forums active once again. I never imagined a soldat with out an actively thriving forum to post on. I miss the days of FRACTURED forums.

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 03:21:22 pm »
i love how you like to talk when no one mentioned you

come on, you can't be that simple-minded to not see the irony here

this wasnt the first time this idea was done and it will probably wont last long..

why not? kryptonite has been with dba for quite a while already so i wouldn't say that for sure. besides there have been many clans that have gathered players from publics and brought them into the competitive scene. kryptonite's approach is a bit different here, though i don't know if he's doing fieldwork on the publics - i hope he is cause nobody reads the forums these days.

Offline `Kryptonite

• Major(1)
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 11:19:28 pm »
I actually have been into the public scene alot lately Dusty and Im going to be recruiting alot of those guys back here to the forums and Hopefully into my clan Ive done this once before with the STS aka Soldat Training Squad  back a few years ago don't worry guys my plans don't include on failing as a part of them.