Author Topic: ctf_Lava  (Read 14622 times)

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
Re: ctf_Lava
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2014, 07:39:20 am »
Quote from: smillu
Fast and brainless action
eeee... what? o_O
Most of soldat maps, with Ash on top is fast...
And about brainless: its all depends on players :]
If you see more tactical diversity in this map than in Ash, then please don't even bother talking to me.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 08:32:06 am »
Dont get so nervy smiluu... its just a map :]

And as I said, everything depends on players.

Beside if you dont like this map why bother to comment here? We know that you dont like fast maps(and deducting: DM games, because they are most brainless type, and still funny) so you dont need be so upset...

This map maybe is CTF but it would be cool to play DM or 1v1/2v2 on it

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 09:58:40 am »
Akinaro, you're NOT a map.

I gave the author of the map proper feedback, both positive and negative. Don't be so butthurt about the negative side which wasn't even for you in the first place.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2014, 10:20:45 am »
I'm not buthurt  :o

I have no idea why you are so negative disposed towards me ???

I was just surprised that you don't get full aspect of this map(DM, 1v1) and you dont see that even on flat map you can get fun, because all depends on players, and if you don't like fast type of maps, why you post it?
I don't like blue color but its doesn't mean that I need grumble about it when i see blue color.
Really dont get it so personal, Why most of old user on this forum are so negative? :/

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2014, 11:24:26 am »
I have no idea why you are so negative disposed towards me ???
Because you ignore the content of people's posts, jump to weird conclusions like a paranoid and psychotic girlfriend and then center the topic around your hasty and false grasp of the situation. If layout is irrelevant to your tastes and you feel Soldat doesn't have enough maps like that: Download Soldat Polyworks, make yourself some, go play your pancakes and stop being a fucking drama queen.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2014, 01:23:41 pm »
and you still attacking me.... and dont get me wrong but for last few post you acting like {quote} fucking drama queen.

I tried to stop at last post, like most normal people do, but its seems that you like to act like child and start insulting other, because you dont like something and other do.

I posted few maps, but I deleted all my post, most of them are still on few servers, I dont have problems with them. but I dont "bitching" about them, because I'm not like "I am smiluu F you". And start insulting others.

Of course you have free will, you can drag this as long as your childish nature is there, just because you dont like something, and someone else do...
I hope someday you gonna grow up and start writing like normal person without all this offending.

I'm gonna end here, but as far as i know and saw your other posts  robably you gonna Insult me and my "mom" so you're welcome!

DarkCrusade

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2014, 02:05:34 pm »
We all know that syntax and semantics are two completly different things. But may I raise the question why you ignore both?

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2014, 03:15:56 pm »
I'm gonna end here, but as far as i know and saw your other posts  robably you gonna Insult me and my "mom" so you're welcome!
Why should I insult your mother? I'm sure shes a fine person. Your mother and I probably have one thing in common; We give absolutely no crap about your online habits and opinions... and why did you put mom in quotes?

Offline As de Espada

• Veteran
  • Mapper
    • My maps
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2014, 05:39:39 pm »
This remake is certainly a visual improve, but seems to be just that.
When we tested the old version, it was noticed that the map didn't have a very attractive layout, because the flagger was always too exposed, and the flag is in a pit of death. This new version didn't fix those problems, hence the map is just a visual upgrade (very well done btw).
I think you should work on the flag routes, or state that this is the objective of the map: intense and hard to cap

P.s.: I think that akinaro actually liked the map, and was trying to help. Just chill out smiluu
All my maps | my latest map: SoldatX Racing Mappack
me making a map on youtube: ctf_FastMade

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2016, 07:35:59 am »
the texture was missing in the download so I attached it such as the map in the proper file format.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 07:39:50 am by darDar »
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline nosejj

• Camper
    • Soldat Discord!
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2018, 02:06:45 pm »
Yet another remake by Puure for the community of Soldat Gather.
Textures, scenery and design facelift.

ctf_Lava

DOWNLOAD