Author Topic: What pushes your buttons in soldat most??  (Read 3942 times)

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
What pushes your buttons in soldat most??
« on: August 22, 2006, 07:51:22 am »
For me, its the idiots on your team who franticly nade at a dead body, right when you walk over it, or when you've finished killing it. And those twats who walk right infront of you hust as you shoot your law, and you end up blowing yourself to pieces, or hurting yourself, and end up getting killed because some other twat is spraying at your spawn...
And also when every one in your team camps at the base, and they all shoot like shit, and end up letting the flag be stolen anyway....
[/whine]

Whats ticks you off mostly?
Just another soul to burn.

Offline Flying Dutchman

• Soldier
  • Boomshakalack!
    • Real Soldat!
Re: What pushes your buttons in soldat most??
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 07:54:58 am »
All of the above plus campers who just stay where they are when the enemy flag carriers runs past them...

Offline Mothafix

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 07:56:03 am »
If someone wins me in flaming.

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 07:59:21 am »
another thing that gets me is those darn cap stealers! you just fought though minisprayers and a murder of camping barrets, and when a stray bullet hits you, some mutha f*cker picks up YOUR flag, and CAPS IT!
Just another soul to burn.

Offline ambershee

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 08:00:33 am »
Friendly fire from static turrets. Good god that annoys me. Look where you're firing you retard!!

God, people who camp the base and TK you so that *they* can get the points from CtF / Infiltration captures.

b*stards, the lot of them.

Offline ColonD

• Soldier
  • :D
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 08:05:25 am »
I hate when you have that one person on your team (in a CTF) that just goes for the flag while you do all the work. Then he says, "LOLOMG!!1 Pik up teh payse!!! Yurrrr dooing nothin!!32".

You are now hoping FriendlyFire is on.
: D

Offline The Red Guy

• Flagrunner
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 08:07:42 am »
I hate when a fucking major pwns me 10 times with m79.

Offline Mr. Domino

• Flagrunner
  • Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
    • XBLIG.co
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 08:27:12 am »
The mindset of "EFC is stolen! Time to camp in my own base!" is probably what I hate the most. Plus, it always irks me when I see people on my team retreating when I'm dead and viewing others. Why would you do that? You're going to die anyway -- go forward!

People who sleep on the flag and don't score when needed are always aggravating, too. Your team just went through a ton of effort to get that flag back. The least you can do is hold the walk button for two seconds to score. :(

Chasing the EFC, getting in position to fire a Barret/M79 shot sure to hit its target... only to have my team come behind autos blazing to bink me and make me miss. :( I can't fault them, though, but that's really annoying.

Offline Iridescent

• Soldier
  • Also known as Eoi
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 09:12:50 am »
All of the above. And probably below.
No animated signatures
Rememer that people

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2006, 09:58:25 am »
The people that think that they have totally pwned you because they pulled off a single cheap shot on you.

People that say the minimi is a noob weapon, even though they constantly use the M79 or are crap/average with using the Barrett.

Saying "runner" even though its Capture-The-Fucking-FLAG.

another thing that gets me is those darn cap stealers! you just fought though minisprayers and a murder of camping barrets, and when a stray bullet hits you, some mutha f*cker picks up YOUR flag, and CAPS IT!

Are you serious? Apart from the people that ambershee mentioned, I don't have a problem with someone capping the flag when I die or me passing the flag to someone else if I've got very low health with no med pack in sight. I mean they are not going to just let the flag rest to re-spawn at the enemy base or let an enemy player return it.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 10:08:16 am by SDFilm »

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline Chakra

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2006, 10:13:26 am »
whiners and wannabes mostly. Cappers, sprayers, campers, spawners, accidental tk's ...deal with it. People who cry about every damn thing and think they're the best of the best.

I was playing in some american server a while back, and some kid was talking non-stop horse-shit, then went on to bragging about how MM had been in his clan. He then went on to recruit some other guy in the server and said "ok, you're co-owner!"

¬_¬
MM; seriously Chakra, stop the fisting
Yes, I'm still alive.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2006, 10:18:21 am »
hackers

Offline DrivenUnder

• Major
  • Im Jess
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2006, 11:10:50 am »
hackers and when I want to change freaking teams, so I escape.. press Change teams and click the team then I freaking lag and get kicked. That pisses me off so bad.
Image removed, please read the forum rules.

Offline Chakra

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2006, 11:21:53 am »
I love hackers myself, selfishly.

I get to taunt them and watch them beg before I ban them from some servers I admin now and then, or even better, when they screw themselves over with hacks.

This one time on a real mode server some twat slapped on an insanely fast speed hack. He killed himself by running into the same part of a wall next to where he spawned... 10 times. After he managed to avoid said wall, he flew out so far that he ran off the map, respawned, and hit the same wall another 3 times.

By that time there was already 3 or 4 of us in spectator mode watching this guy and laughing our asses off. He turned his hacks off after that though, and just had fun like the rest of us. Good times.
MM; seriously Chakra, stop the fisting
Yes, I'm still alive.

Offline homey188

• Soldier
    • A good roleplay site
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2006, 11:25:35 am »
Spawnkillers,  too many people using barret or m79, sprayers, bravos that rush in inf, unbalanced teams, intentional teamkillers/hurters, people who screw around and don't play (especially when they have the last knife on db servers).

Yeah, that ahppened in a game I played once, he used a fly/speed combo and kept  dieing against the flag pit.

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2006, 11:26:34 am »
Quite generally, anyone who acts n00bish, acts like a jackass, or just won't shut up.  Oh, and cheaters.  Definitley cheaters. =P
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2006, 11:31:50 am »
i do not like people who think everyone hacks, i mean i can understand since everyone has seen atleast a couple hundred hackers :/ but yesterday i was called a hacker 3 times, i had a "autoaimer"(hit them most of the time) a "speed hack"(got nade boosted) and i has "infinite ammo"(actually made me laugh because i was using a mp5 and they were convinced i has speed shot and infinite ammo)...yes, that is what soldat has come too :(

Offline Rambo_6

• Camper
  • Banned
    • (Adam Whitby) What where you're freinds doing on my server earlier?!
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2006, 11:41:00 am »
I'm the only one who can push my buttons ; ))
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 07:45:32 pm by Rambo_6 »

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2006, 11:47:50 am »
*Gasp*, Take that back. Remember our weekend together in Reno?

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2006, 01:13:53 pm »
0_o
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.