Author Topic: [REQUEST]I want HnS script (working properly)  (Read 1000 times)

Offline MrHamsTR

• Soldier
  • One day, everything will end..
[REQUEST]I want HnS script (working properly)
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:08:15 am »
Hey, I searching a Hns script for 3 months, but I couldn't find one, they have some problems, I want one with 0 problem :/
Can you give me it?
And I want in script; if come 3 players, dont change map again, restart same map cause other scripts have this problem; players coming but map always changing, players outting then game stopped, the same thing happens constantly.

I want play it with players in my server be happy :)
No need extras (!eu hns vs vs), one round enough to play (without problems)

Help me brothers..
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:38:51 am by Bonecrusher »
Is there anybody can write script?
Good, go and play soldat ^^

Offline Swompie

• Camper
Re: [REQUEST]I want HnS script (working properly)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 09:58:10 am »
Not any person is going to give you their private scripts nor is anyone willing to fix scripts for you just because you want them to!

Also we don't have time to fix old buggy scripts for everyone all the time they request it.

We are however glad to help when you want to learn scripting yourself as you stated in your other thread.

I told you how you could start learning scripting there and you didn't even reply.

It probably sounds rude to you, but there have just been to many people doing that over the past few years...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:59:44 am by Swompie »

Offline Moroes

• Soldier
    • Soldat-Game.eu
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 10:49:32 am »
Ye, What about stopping this spam and starting learning to code? Dont ask for full scripts and you better should stop asking anything about scripts because you obviously dont know pascal and soldatcore basics. This is not a place where people will serve you everything you want or even teach you how to code.
So if you really want hns script then learn coding or you may try to find coder who will do it for money :D.

Offline MrHamsTR

• Soldier
  • One day, everything will end..
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 02:50:25 pm »
Relax brothers, I'm in 2-3 people who are working script from Turkey (maybe we are 5) this is too little.
OK, I dont want script and help. I'm sorry..
Lock please.
Is there anybody can write script?
Good, go and play soldat ^^

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 03:32:17 pm »
I requested some scripts to be made for me aswell, so I don't think you guys should attack him like that. After all this forum is for this kind of stuff. Anyway, locked.

Im chill like that