Author Topic: 648world needs a clan.  (Read 4018 times)

Offline 648Worlds

• Major(1)
  • Gen3x Gaming
    • Gen3x Gaming
648world needs a clan.
« on: January 25, 2013, 10:56:36 pm »
Hello users of the Soldat forum community I'm looking for a clan to join
so please post some clan names and if they have some type of forums or
there own website then post it down so here goes some of my details.

- Ingame Nick:648worlds(for now)
- Favourite weapons:Barret,Aug and the shotgun(not sure if it's called this way)
- Contacting possibilities:Skype Emotionaljuice,Xfire Emotionaljuice
- You play since... ? Since like 1 or 2 years ago but i left and now I'm back.
- Where are you from? Mexico
- References:I've never actually have been in a Soldat clan but i have Expirience
- Favourite gamemode(s)?Tdm,Ctf and Dm
- Rating of your own skill: I give myself a 8.5/10 almost a 9.
- Why do you want to join a clan?Cause i wan't to have a soldat clan and i wan't to do Clan wars
and stuff with a group.

Well thank you for reading and please post.

Offline Adam

• Camper
  • When someone you argue with has a good point.
Re: 648world needs a clan.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 11:27:32 pm »
Hello users of the Soldat forum community I'm looking for a clan to join
so please post some clan names and if they have some type of forums or
there own website then post it down so here goes some of my details.

- Ingame Nick:648worlds(for now)
- Favourite weapons:Barret,Aug and the shotgun(not sure if it's called this way)
- Contacting possibilities:Skype Emotionaljuice,Xfire Emotionaljuice
- You play since... ? Since like 1 or 2 years ago but i left and now I'm back.
- Where are you from? Mexico
- References:I've never actually have been in a Soldat clan but i have Expirience
- Favourite gamemode(s)?Tdm,Ctf and Dm
- Rating of your own skill: I give myself a 8.5/10 almost a 9.
- Why do you want to join a clan?Cause i wan't to have a soldat clan and i wan't to do Clan wars
and stuff with a group.

Well thank you for reading and please post.
join irc, if you think your skills are 8.5/10 then you're in for a drastic surprise here's one of the many guides I've found on how to gather on irc
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=21499.msg250036#msg250036
and mirc download
http://www.mirc.com/
btw don't expect people to not whine about bad/new players and don't think you will get a good k/d in your first one hundred gathers
some gathering channels would be #nagather,#sna.gather,#soldat.gather,#gather.eu,#soldat and #soldat.dba also idle in #soldat.match,#soldatladder, and #sctfl
also make an account at sctfl.com
and yes it's worth it to join irc when you're too skilled for public and want to get better or want to join a competitive clan and join in tournaments
you'll have to look for soldat clans on your own, this is why you need mirc

buh bye
-blossom out
 [pigtail]

Arguing with your girlfriend and you don't get a response for a few minutes

Offline 648Worlds

• Major(1)
  • Gen3x Gaming
    • Gen3x Gaming
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 03:17:49 am »
No thanks, not gonna download or get Irc I actually prefer to get a simple Clan atm. but thanks for the
suggestion anyways ;P

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 02:13:08 pm »
If your looking to play standard CTF then really the only way to clan in soldat is on IRC... to be honest I am not sure why this forum section really exists nowadays :? it should just redirect you to #soldat.match on Quakenet :) even if your looking to keep it casual and play a few fun clan wars IRC is the way man! Seeing as your from Mexico your best bet is getting on channels like #sna.gather or   #nagather and meeting people in your timezone :) Have fun!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 02:16:32 pm by CheeSeMan. »
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 08:20:54 pm »
If your looking to play standard CTF then really the only way to clan in soldat is on IRC... to be honest I am not sure why this forum section really exists nowadays :? it should just redirect you to #soldat.match on Quakenet :) even if your looking to keep it casual and play a few fun clan wars IRC is the way man! Seeing as your from Mexico your best bet is getting on channels like #sna.gather or   #nagather and meeting people in your timezone :) Have fun!

IRC isn't everything. Sure, it may comprise the vast majority of the Soldat communities, but these forums have had a clan recruitment section for nearly a decade and removing it would be shooting tradition in the foot.
There are other worlds than these

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 07:21:49 am »
Yup whenever I read this section there is always a certain nostalgia :D but these days no one can really argue that IRC is the best place to find a soldat clan and play clan wars.

I just feel a large part of these "dead" forum sections and defunct ad/links that pop up around the forum(for soldat related sites) are not helping the community move forward/attract new players with the new releases. With the new dev team in place maybe its time to do a rehaul on the forum or get some active new moderators. Well guess this dicussion would belong in a different thread.
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat